Via Nocturna: The Nocturnal Topic

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Orodaran

Re: A Night at the Opera: The Nocturnal Topic

#2751 Post by Orodaran » 30 Oct 2010 00:34

And I will spend the weekend at the Samhain celebrations in the Sforzesco castle in Milan!!! 8)
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Mahoora

#2752 Post by Mahoora » 03 Nov 2010 02:40

Soooo tiered but I kinda like the idea that when I'm sleepy I tend to forget about my problems especially with girls!!
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#2753 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 03 Nov 2010 06:54

just downloaded and burned pro evolution soccer '11 for PS2...played just a match to check it out,it seems to have a better layout,and they added a new tournament,the "Copa Santander Libertadores"(the south american equivalent to the uefa Champions league)...cool...as for the gameplay,seems quite the same as before,no major changes...maybe,just maybe,i might've noticed there a little more precision to the passing and shooting...but that can also be just me..
gonna sleep now.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Orodaran

#2754 Post by Orodaran » 06 Nov 2010 01:16

Back from a party.... 5th of November has passed... anyone watched V for Vendetta on this day? :twisted:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Little Dragon

#2755 Post by Little Dragon » 06 Nov 2010 06:32

why did you put a question mark there? i don't get it atn, just came back from a birthdayparty and am quite drunk. the final conclusion of the day was to never grow old and become a adult and the like. do you really net to have children to feel alive? think about it and do whatever you feel like to do. it must be be the best you can do with your live. seriously.

damn. i am drunk. BUT in vino veritas, isn't ist? (who doesn't understand this may email me for free ;))
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#2756 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 06 Nov 2010 07:39

dam,i'm not drunk :| just bored

Orodaran

#2757 Post by Orodaran » 13 Nov 2010 02:10

Therion are fucking awesome live!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Mahoora

#2758 Post by Mahoora » 19 Nov 2010 02:00

preparing for the big day out tomorrow
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.

Little Dragon

#2759 Post by Little Dragon » 19 Nov 2010 02:14

fuck. i did 1155 anathema pictures last week.... :shock:
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I find it hard to take
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Orodaran

#2760 Post by Orodaran » 21 Nov 2010 01:46

Makes me feel better about the quantity of pictures I take at shows :wink:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Little Dragon

#2761 Post by Little Dragon » 21 Nov 2010 04:01

it's far less, right? :lol:
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I find it hard to take
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Orodaran

#2762 Post by Orodaran » 27 Nov 2010 02:21

Yeah, usually I stay in the 300 / 500 range....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Orodaran

#2763 Post by Orodaran » 11 Dec 2010 02:44

Back from a school rendevouz... and it's that time of the year again, the ho ho ho time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2764 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 12 Dec 2010 01:19

ho ho ho
shabby christmas and a crappy new year :mrgreen: :wink:
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Orodaran

#2765 Post by Orodaran » 19 Dec 2010 01:06

Bringing this nocturnal topic up for all those who will stay up to watch Santa arrive! :P

I've already been my own Santa and went on a DVD spree - Avatar 3 discs edition, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, and Stardust - the latter 3 at ridiculous low prices 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Bender B. Rodriguez

#2766 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 19 Dec 2010 01:38

Cool,i bought my own present last month and already used it :D bought my ticket to the last ever(or so they say) faith no more concert,wich took place in santiago.wicked.

Gandalf de Grijze

#2767 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 19 Dec 2010 02:49

i'll prolly play satan later this week when the money arrives
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Orodaran

#2768 Post by Orodaran » 25 Dec 2010 01:04

Ho ho ho! Merry fucking Christmas!!!!!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Bender B. Rodriguez

#2769 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 25 Dec 2010 06:05

Orodaran wrote:Ho ho ho! Merry fucking Christmas!!!!!! :D
mmmf,glad you got lucky,mine was barely merry

End Of An Era

#2770 Post by End Of An Era » 26 Dec 2010 02:13

my christmas will not contain merrynes nor fucking. :P

Gandalf de Grijze

#2771 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 26 Dec 2010 02:24

mine will contain ass-kicking

End Of An Era

#2772 Post by End Of An Era » 26 Dec 2010 03:17

well, at least it's better than sitting at home and doing nothing :P

Gandalf de Grijze

#2773 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 26 Dec 2010 03:21

well it is almost the same.. since the asskicking is in computergames of a various assortment

Joost

#2774 Post by Joost » 26 Dec 2010 10:46

My Christmas includes getting some stuff sorted out.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Mahoora

#2775 Post by Mahoora » 02 Jan 2011 01:10

my friends are not loyal!!

Orodaran

#2776 Post by Orodaran » 07 Jan 2011 02:02

Kill them all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Orodaran

#2777 Post by Orodaran » 15 Jan 2011 03:35

Back home from a ride through a mist-engulfed town :shock:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2778 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 15 Jan 2011 04:12

hmm.. gotta make garlic sauce tomorrow

epic garlic sauce of doom and worse

Bender B. Rodriguez

#2779 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 15 Jan 2011 11:22

back from some wicked sinful latin dancing...oh yeah,lotsa booty...but none for me.

Mahoora

#2780 Post by Mahoora » 18 Jan 2011 02:15

Shit, gotta wake up early

Gandalf de Grijze

#2781 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 19 Jan 2011 06:10

guess i should go to bed.. been watching a lot of Star Trek DS9 lately... just a bit more than 2 seasons left to watch

Orodaran

#2782 Post by Orodaran » 29 Jan 2011 01:37

Took me 90 minutes but I won this game :D

http://www.funny-games.biz/breakit.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2783 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 02:59

hmm, i just got home from the pub.... la vita È bella !!!!

Andreas

#2784 Post by Andreas » 29 Jan 2011 04:00

The last people who went to my belated burrrrthday party just went home... I should go to bed.

Gandalf de Grijze

#2785 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 04:04

heerschday pahtey???

gaef...
gefeliciheerscht!!!

Andreas

#2786 Post by Andreas » 29 Jan 2011 04:07

Thanks :) My actual b-day was almost three months ago, still it was big fun :P

Gandalf de Grijze

#2787 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 04:10

ah... that is why remember saying heavy heerschday before ;)

but the last partygoers already left???
my heerschdays last waaaay longer ;)
come next time.. it'd be awesome!!

Andreas

#2788 Post by Andreas » 29 Jan 2011 04:13

Meh, they are old friends from the christian school I used to attend. Most of them live over there still, it's like 15 km from here so I understand why they left early. The other two were from around here but traveled alot already.

But I'm interested in long b-day parties, tell me when it's time :)

Gandalf de Grijze

#2789 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 04:15

2nd weekend of april.. keep it in mind ;)

Andreas

#2790 Post by Andreas » 29 Jan 2011 04:17

I be living on myself by then, so I will!

Gandalf de Grijze

#2791 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 04:17

gaef!!!

Andreas

#2792 Post by Andreas » 29 Jan 2011 04:22

I gotta clean up and then close my eyes... g'night

Gandalf de Grijze

#2793 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 29 Jan 2011 04:23

buonanotte!!!

Orodaran

#2794 Post by Orodaran » 06 Feb 2011 01:19

Just saw Inception. I gotta figure out the whole thing now :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

spamel

#2795 Post by spamel » 06 Feb 2011 01:23

Orodaran wrote:Just saw Inception. I gotta figure out the whole thing now :P
Is it any good? I watched LOTR earlier with my daughter; the cartoon version from '78. Not bad, but no ending! :evil:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Orodaran

#2796 Post by Orodaran » 06 Feb 2011 01:33

Well, I still have to figure it out all to decide if it's good or not. So, in this sense, it's good :P

I think it's one of those movies that need a rewatch, 'cause the concept of the movie it's a bit hard to grasp and fully enjoy the first time, with all the things that are going on. Anyway, if you liked the latest Batman movies, go for it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

spamel

#2797 Post by spamel » 06 Feb 2011 01:35

Orodaran wrote:Well, I still have to figure it out all to decide if it's good or not. So, in this sense, it's good :P

I think it's one of those movies that need a rewatch, 'cause the concept of the movie it's a bit hard to grasp and fully enjoy the first time, with all the things that are going on. Anyway, if you liked the latest Batman movies, go for it!
I'll check it out then. I loved Memento for having to watch it a few times to make sure you got everything.

Orodaran

#2798 Post by Orodaran » 06 Feb 2011 01:38

Well, I didn't saw (yet) Memento, but given that it's the same director, if he managed to do already once an intricated movie, he surely managed to do it a second time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

spamel

#2799 Post by spamel » 06 Feb 2011 01:43

It's pretty good, old but good! i think Matrix had come out just before and two cast members from that are in it. The ex has it now though, otherwise I'd send it to you. It'd probably be easy to pick up though nowadays and very cheap too!

Orodaran

Re: Via Nocturna: The Nocturnal Topic

#2800 Post by Orodaran » 19 Feb 2011 01:09

While Therion offer another great topic title, I keep on the movie discussions and mention Shutter Island. It still has Leo Di Caprio playing a troubled dude whose wife died, but the two movies (Shutter Island and Inception) are different. Even though they could make for a great complicated mash up: not knowing neither if you're sane or not, nor if you're awake or not! :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------