Immaginazioni dall'Altro Lato: IL TOPIC ITALIANO

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Orodaran

Re: Immaginazioni dall'Altro Lato: IL TOPIC ITALIANO

#3301 Post by Orodaran » 02 Mar 2019 17:59

E niente, a Novembre esce l'album orchestrale.

Ancora non ci credo :mrgreen:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Isis65

Re: Immaginazioni dall'Altro Lato: IL TOPIC ITALIANO

#3302 Post by Isis65 » 22 Mar 2019 23:18

onore a chi insiste, dopo tutti questi anni, a scrivere ancora in questo povero topic di questo misero forum...
Orodaran, mi ricordi quel soldato giapponese che trovarono in un'isola armato fino ai denti a cui nessuno aveva detto che la guerra era finita da 30 anni.

Quanto all'album orchestrale...non ci crede nessuno.
I'm an old girl...

Anti War Songs