The Official President Obama Discussion Topic

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Message
Author
Skyclad
Posts: 483
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 19:07
Location: Caro, Michigan U.S.A.
Contact:

#251 Post by Skyclad » 12 Feb 2009 02:17

Better|Off|Dead wrote:I got me a stimulating idear: STOP BUYING SHIT FROM FUCKING CHINA. There's no choice. I cannot find American-made products; they just aren't there anymore. Everything in my house is made in China. MADE IN FUCKING CHINA. What're them poor people gonna do when all the US jobs are gone and we can't buy their shit anymore? I'm sure they're hoping Obama's fun stimulus thing works okay enough that me 'n Joe twelve-pack can at least keep buying Chinese toasters at Wal-Mart.
Actually, there were some Dems that said they'd be even more for stimulus checks if they bought American with it. There's still lots of stuff made here if you look for it. Even clothing. My Carharrt jacket is American made. My New Balance shoes.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

User avatar
West Virginia Mule
Posts: 657
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 18:16
Location: West Virginia

#252 Post by West Virginia Mule » 12 Feb 2009 03:40

Should't have to be an Easter egg hunt to find US made stuff in the US. And them Car-Heart clothes are for rednecks. Redneck.
KILROY WAS HERE

User avatar
West Virginia Mule
Posts: 657
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 18:16
Location: West Virginia

#253 Post by West Virginia Mule » 12 Feb 2009 03:48

Pee Ess: Are they sending us $ like George W did as part of this stimulation?
KILROY WAS HERE

Led Guardian
Posts: 2444
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 21:08
Location: Somewhere less cliché than far beyond

#254 Post by Led Guardian » 12 Feb 2009 04:02

'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

User avatar
West Virginia Mule
Posts: 657
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 18:16
Location: West Virginia

#255 Post by West Virginia Mule » 12 Feb 2009 04:30

Sheesh. You coulda just said yes er no. I was elected to lead, not to read.
KILROY WAS HERE

User avatar
ThePKH
Posts: 1288
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 19:22
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Contact:

#256 Post by ThePKH » 12 Feb 2009 14:51

Worry not. The way things are going, in 15 years Chinese middle-class is buying cheap clothing made in EU and USA. :D
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

User avatar
End Of An Era
Posts: 5872
Joined: 11 Apr 2004 00:56
Location: here, duh!

#257 Post by End Of An Era » 12 Feb 2009 16:13

goody!! then maybe i can run my own sweatshop!!

User avatar
Sleeping Dragon
Posts: 1373
Joined: 30 Jun 2003 12:14
Location: In The Hooooo-Lyyyyy-Laaaaand...
Contact:

#258 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 12 Feb 2009 17:29

i got a sweatshop in my pants, where's my money?
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

User avatar
West Virginia Mule
Posts: 657
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 18:16
Location: West Virginia

#259 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Feb 2009 21:02

Signature of a forum member on Lynyrd Skynyrd board:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2008
RIP
heh
KILROY WAS HERE

Skyclad
Posts: 483
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 19:07
Location: Caro, Michigan U.S.A.
Contact:

#260 Post by Skyclad » 13 Feb 2009 21:55

Better|Off|Dead wrote:Signature of a forum member on Lynyrd Skynyrd board:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2008
RIP
heh
Some people are pretty proud of this place we stole and set up shop in.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

User avatar
West Virginia Mule
Posts: 657
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 18:16
Location: West Virginia

#261 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Feb 2009 22:06

I guess.
KILROY WAS HERE

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

I'm sorry for myself!

#262 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 Feb 2009 19:51

I called Obama a name here.
I'm sorry.
Creator is a perfect Creator!
Hansi is a perfect Bard!
My disability welfare benefit is going up a reputed 3times the income!

Digger Economy STILL RULES o.k.

User avatar
ThePKH
Posts: 1288
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 19:22
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Contact:

#263 Post by ThePKH » 05 Apr 2009 18:42

Props to Obama for his speech in Prague! Even if his government never manages to make world free of nuclear weapons, the whole idea or will to do so is worth every praise.
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

User avatar
Balaak
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Apr 2009 23:56

#264 Post by Balaak » 15 Apr 2009 18:50

Joost wrote:You guys are all unpatriotic!
I am very patriotic and unpatriotic at the same time. I believe that a capitalist country should remain capitalist, not socialist under a phony guise of capitalism. Taxing the rich and giving to the poor? Only Robin Hood and Socialists do that. Giving money to failed companies? What the fuck?!?!? Capitalism states that companies that provide services and products that people give a shit about will succeed while the shitty ones perish. Nobody wants to have the american car companies around any more cuz they make shitty cars. SO WHY KEEP THE BLEEDING WANKERS AROUND???

I've had enough. Fuck this shit, I'm moving to Switzerland.
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

User avatar
Draugwen
Posts: 478
Joined: 15 Mar 2008 21:26

#265 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 19:40

Well, you need some cars around, don't you? Our car industry is no less in trouble and it's not because of the quality of their cars x)

You talk about Robin Hood as if he did something wrong. :P
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

User avatar
Balaak
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Apr 2009 23:56

#266 Post by Balaak » 15 Apr 2009 19:56

Draugwen wrote:Well, you need some cars around, don't you? Our car industry is no less in trouble and it's not because of the quality of their cars x)

You talk about Robin Hood as if he did something wrong. :P
Robin Hood was not a capitalist though was he?

I'm buying a car probably next year and will go with a German or Japanese car just because of reliability reasons.
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

Wicked Child
Posts: 321
Joined: 02 Mar 2004 06:13
Location: Brazil
Contact:

#267 Post by Wicked Child » 15 Apr 2009 20:18

Balaak wrote:
Joost wrote:You guys are all unpatriotic!
I am very patriotic and unpatriotic at the same time. I believe that a capitalist country should remain capitalist, not socialist under a phony guise of capitalism. Taxing the rich and giving to the poor? Only Robin Hood and Socialists do that. Giving money to failed companies? What the fuck?!?!? Capitalism states that companies that provide services and products that people give a shit about will succeed while the shitty ones perish. Nobody wants to have the american car companies around any more cuz they make shitty cars. SO WHY KEEP THE BLEEDING WANKERS AROUND???

I've had enough. Fuck this shit, I'm moving to Switzerland.
Actually, capitalism is not just about good and bad companies. There are money of a lot of people invested on a company, and if it breaks, another bunch of people will be broken too and that will go on as a snow ball.
Also, everything that the private sector produces, it counts on internal product of the country, creates jobs and incomes for the country.
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

User avatar
Draugwen
Posts: 478
Joined: 15 Mar 2008 21:26

#268 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 20:26

Balaak wrote:
Draugwen wrote:Well, you need some cars around, don't you? Our car industry is no less in trouble and it's not because of the quality of their cars x)

You talk about Robin Hood as if he did something wrong. :P
Robin Hood was not a capitalist though was he?

I'm buying a car probably next year and will go with a German or Japanese car just because of reliability reasons.
No, I figure he wasn't. Your point?

The German car industry would be grateful I suppose.
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

User avatar
End Of An Era
Posts: 5872
Joined: 11 Apr 2004 00:56
Location: here, duh!

#269 Post by End Of An Era » 15 Apr 2009 20:32

I would only buy a german car for it's consistent value. Right now i cannot afford a german car since they're too expensive for me.

Reliability eh? i think a great deal of realiability is how the (previous) owner treated it, and the owner of a german car is more concerned with maintenance, and that contributes to the reliability. I've had no problems whatsoever with my american car.

User avatar
Draugwen
Posts: 478
Joined: 15 Mar 2008 21:26

#270 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 20:43

Maintenance has its advantages if you don't want the thing to fall apart at 120km/h :P
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

Led Guardian
Posts: 2444
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 21:08
Location: Somewhere less cliché than far beyond

#271 Post by Led Guardian » 15 Apr 2009 21:03

Balaak wrote:
Draugwen wrote:Well, you need some cars around, don't you? Our car industry is no less in trouble and it's not because of the quality of their cars x)

You talk about Robin Hood as if he did something wrong. :P
Robin Hood was not a capitalist though was he?

I'm buying a car probably next year and will go with a German or Japanese car just because of reliability reasons.
Know what else isn't capitalist? America. Hasn't been for a loooooooong time. Not since the good ol' days of monopolies and political machines completely in the pockets of corporations. Great times. Nothing like stomping on the less fortunate to raise the spirits.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

User avatar
Draugwen
Posts: 478
Joined: 15 Mar 2008 21:26

#272 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 21:13

Led Guardian wrote: Not since the good ol' days of monopolies and political machines completely in the pockets of corporations. Great times. Nothing like stomping on the less fortunate to raise the spirits.
Do I hear irony? 8)
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

User avatar
Balaak
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Apr 2009 23:56

#273 Post by Balaak » 15 Apr 2009 21:28

Draugwen wrote:
Led Guardian wrote: Not since the good ol' days of monopolies and political machines completely in the pockets of corporations. Great times. Nothing like stomping on the less fortunate to raise the spirits.
Do I hear irony? 8)
Irony or not, I totally agree. Survival of the fittest! What would good ol' Charles Darwin say if he were here today?
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

User avatar
Joost
Posts: 3799
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 17:54
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

#274 Post by Joost » 15 Apr 2009 22:15

Balaak wrote:What would good ol' Charles Darwin say if he were here today?
He'd probably be saying that you are misapplying his theory completely. As far as I remember, Darwin was actually quite critical of social darwinism (the movement originated by Herbert Spencer, applying evolutionary principles to society).
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Wicked Child
Posts: 321
Joined: 02 Mar 2004 06:13
Location: Brazil
Contact:

#275 Post by Wicked Child » 15 Apr 2009 23:58

Joost wrote:
Balaak wrote:What would good ol' Charles Darwin say if he were here today?
He'd probably be saying that you are misapplying his theory completely. As far as I remember, Darwin was actually quite critical of social darwinism (the movement originated by Herbert Spencer, applying evolutionary principles to society).
:lol:
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

User avatar
Balaak
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Apr 2009 23:56

#276 Post by Balaak » 16 Apr 2009 03:10

Joost wrote:
Balaak wrote:What would good ol' Charles Darwin say if he were here today?
He'd probably be saying that you are misapplying his theory completely. As far as I remember, Darwin was actually quite critical of social darwinism (the movement originated by Herbert Spencer, applying evolutionary principles to society).
I thought he would say "OBAMA IS A SOCIALIST BASTARD!!!!!" or something like that. Thats what I would say if I was Charles Darwin.
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

User avatar
Draugwen
Posts: 478
Joined: 15 Mar 2008 21:26

#277 Post by Draugwen » 16 Apr 2009 13:33

:roll:
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

Wicked Child
Posts: 321
Joined: 02 Mar 2004 06:13
Location: Brazil
Contact:

#278 Post by Wicked Child » 16 Apr 2009 19:20

Balaak wrote:
Joost wrote:
Balaak wrote:What would good ol' Charles Darwin say if he were here today?
He'd probably be saying that you are misapplying his theory completely. As far as I remember, Darwin was actually quite critical of social darwinism (the movement originated by Herbert Spencer, applying evolutionary principles to society).
I thought he would say "OBAMA IS A SOCIALIST BASTARD!!!!!" or something like that. Thats what I would say if I was Charles Darwin.
That's Margareth Thatcher.
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

User avatar
Balaak
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Apr 2009 23:56

#279 Post by Balaak » 16 Apr 2009 19:40

Wicked Child wrote:
Balaak wrote:
Joost wrote: He'd probably be saying that you are misapplying his theory completely. As far as I remember, Darwin was actually quite critical of social darwinism (the movement originated by Herbert Spencer, applying evolutionary principles to society).
I thought he would say "OBAMA IS A SOCIALIST BASTARD!!!!!" or something like that. Thats what I would say if I was Charles Darwin.
That's Margareth Thatcher.
Oh yeh... I always get them mixed up. :lol:
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

Led Guardian
Posts: 2444
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 21:08
Location: Somewhere less cliché than far beyond

#280 Post by Led Guardian » 16 Apr 2009 20:55

[url=http://g.virbcdn.com/cdnImages/resize_5 ... 8-WWDD.jpg]WWDD?[/url

EDIT: Only a little irony. As hard as it is to believe, things used to be a lot worse as far as politics and rampant corporations go.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

The Official President Obama Discussion Topic

#281 Post by Hansi Smurf » 18 May 2011 18:35

According to the research, what Darwin meant when he saideth, "the Survival of the Fittest", what he meant, in human terms, was not clubs, guns, nor stature, no! He said himself was that the keys to Human Survivabilty were, "Morality", and "Civility". (Now was that ever some "Jehovah-Nav" at the library, that day, that! Auto-pilot via omniscient brain-software, most likely!)

Me? I can't vote for "Mr. Paedophile" Donald Trump, even though he's a good guy and I don't hate him, or his family, that much!
But I really do vote "National Socialist", at every turn, so I hope that the other commentators aren't all wrong in what they are saying about President Obama's politics, cuz "that's allright boy!" (see, ZZTop Fandango Live 1976, and Mellow down easy, before you all blow your Top!)

To a Second Term for Obama!

Now, as for Scientific Mating, Denning and Defending, inside the Divine & Modern Track Housing? My own Ancient Family and Community, made easy successes of themselves, by enforcing a 5 year-limit of age viz suitability either way, and they are all very easily able to make everyone happy, by both rampant atheist bean-counting, and by rampant genetic engineering, and by the defacto Divine Conception of the 3rd eye, and so too, by the said Telepathy/Empathy/Communion of said apparatus, whereby the age-peer groups are all guarded by Yahweh's Plan!

"The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars: that's all Man-Made Technology right there! So stop all of your being Animals Competing Against Me, my beautiful Daughters! For I can vertiably read both of your Minds and Hearts, just as though that they were both Open Books: Congenital Animals are all for to be food for the Sword!" - the President of America Towards His Daughters Today (And all of the the rest of yah, too, yah Bastids!)

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

"Not Hit!"

#282 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 May 2011 19:59

1st time, (May 26, 2011 U.S.) Anntattarahoni Had Zero Emotional Content But For Smarm & Theft, and that not until right after, "I'm smarter than you!" hypnotics!

(I just re-reviewed Anntattarahoni's Message, and it sure did smell like a Conceited, Lower-Life Form ta Me! A REAL Attack, from a REAL INNER-DEMON! So? What? if it says within the Message that it's trying ta help yah, when the help is SO MANY LAYERS DEEP! Attacks are Attacks, and Anntattarhoni and the Galaxy Comics Website ARE bums! - May 30, 2011 U.S.)

Re-iterating: There Was Absolutely Zero Graspable BioPhysical Pleasure Within The Message-Style First Time Out, and a real Spiritual Fnording of "I'm smarter than people viz florid balderdash, and I just love ta present you with Pretend Authority such as Math & Science Degrees, lottsa Verbal Diahrrea, and plenty of bullying and very physical, "Not Help", too!

Second time reviewing, and now it's coming across like somekinda florid BillionZillion Master Main-Frame/Surveillance Droid, wanting ta serve, I, tha' reader!

Nice, that!


And oh yeah? West Virginia Mule? Chinese Goods (and American Goods) are manufactured by Cybernetic Post-Industry!

Just watch "Ed's Up's" (a Canadian Documentary Program starring a Famous Canadian Musician), and watch the GM Plant in Southern Ontario in operation! The work being done by the Machines is DEFACTO! more complex, than any of the work still being done by the happy slugs, whom will still testify that "Blue Collar Work" and "Say Yes To Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll", is all that they will ever know!

But them Cats are the Good Guy Slugs, Man! The Ones here at the Welfare Library?

"Minervans? Attack!"


(Update May 30, 2011)

The whole Canadian/manitoban Benefits Days went by spookily! Plenty of Proof of Anahat (meaning both "We Are Not Hit" AND "Life's a Pleasant Dream") while still Reading Crime Magazines and going outside and into a Public Land of Self-Infilicted Bad Vibes and Criminal Attention Getting! Lavacious Sluts Blocking Traffic For To Fornicate W' Me! (Right On! Yeah, I'mma Adult! :mrgreen: )

White Skin Heads Counter Attacking On Behalf of Their Small & Weak: Fore-Arming & Fisting & Kicking at Dumb, Fat, Dusty, Black Color Clothed & Hooded, Pig-Pen Indian, And Screaming Counter-Threats In The Face of a Dumb, Dusty, Round, Black Color Clothed & Hooded Squaw, Right At Donald & Ellice In Front of the Old Masonic Temple! (No Thanks! Them Both Weak! No Samaritans Here, Nope! All But Me, An Illusion From Out of My Own Perfect Inner-Being)

Old British Hag From London Ontarian "Collection Agency" Still At It Inside Millions Of Illusions All Over The Globe! All of The "You Owe Me's", and "Pay Me's" and "Evil, Non-Testimonial Having, Dharma*-based Emotional/Language Attacks" Continuing to Hamper the ALL BLISS & BEATITUDE of True Science Utopia! "Minervans? Attack!" sayeth Der Schmurff!

*Dharma - all speeched bodies minus This One typing, they; "they" being the Bodies of My own Mulahudra: Mulahudra; a semi-fictional Psychological Power Centre or Brain, if you will, resting between my balls and anus, and today, wholly responsible for the REAL of My Very Own Mundane Information; the Mundane Information meaning everything minus, I, the Typist, including the typing machine and you, the reader, too! Now, you the Reader are an Inner Demon, and One of My Own Slaves Bereft of Any Reason but for Reason Emanating From Within My Very Own Flesh!

Scientific Heaven, Fully Observed And Fully Enforced From Within, At Last!

(Counter-Reviews: "Kill You Reader!" "You Still Ain't Supposed Ta Read!" "You're Breaking Anahat!" "Beat It!" "Pay Me!" "You Owe Me" "Science Fiction, Only!")

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

The Spiritual Obama Blipped That He Never Heard Of:

#283 Post by Hansi Smurf » 14 Jun 2011 19:55

The Quantity Theory of Money!

This "theory", not a theory at all, to my knowledge of the various Nations Statistical Abilities, this theory propounds the knowledge of the ACTUAL VALUE OF MONEY, as compared to the amount of REAL STUFF that one might actually purchase with money.

Now, thanks to the catalyst of thinking provided by the Quantity Theory of Money, I must regard all holders of Personal Fortunes in contempt! They must actually have NOTHING for to actually spend their money on, period: AND said fortunes ARE the stolen property of their friendly consumers, the Mass!

Me? I need 3 North American Sports Vans, a Side-By-Side home with dual drive ways, two garages, and the cash for to renovate the thing into a single home: therefore to add, presumably, 2 more bathrooms, 6 or less bedrooms added in the dual basement (a boys side, and a girls side), 2 kids bedrooms upstairs, plus the mommy and daddy bedroom, plus a digital arts center room, plus the dining rooms joined together, a slap-shot alley drive-way w/ reinforced garage-door ending-way: said garage a boys-base with bathroom + TV, a huge backyard in-ground pool, a mechanic shop in the other garage, with a rooftop patio on said garage, with pool-slide, in the house, a girls living room, and a parents living room, and a paved front yard with dual basketball hoops, volleyball/badminton emplacements, and for to flood inta ice in the winter! The whole place shall be surrounded by a high chain-link fence, replete with automatic intercommed gate out on the right-hand drive-way!

Yeah! And that boys base outta have a high-tower, so that the boys and their rifles can keep the cops, the indians, the niggers, the jews, tax-collectors, census officers, and all of the other BUMS OF THE EARTH, outta their territory!

That's a nice lower-middle class home for a family with 8 children! And it's a reducer, reuser, recycler too! AND, just such a homestead IS my Natural Zoological Habitat, after all!

Because of the Post-Industrial Era Rhetoric, I demand that President Obama and Prime Minister Harper both re-appropriate their National Cash Economy from all them thieves such as billionaires and millionaires, and serve those whom can speak for themselves as Very Vocal Men, whom colloquially, are to be served by droids just such as Presidents and Prime Ministers, and to therefore provide Men, all with FREE CASH! (and bring Boo Boo back home ta me too, goddblessit!)

I REALLY need Free Money - NOT JOOST the Administrator, nor any of the other posters here! They must be slave-bots! None of 'em will say the things that I have typed here on THEIR own behalfs: hence, BY GOD, none of them shall not recieve any candy, and they are all diqualified from belonging psychologically from the Very Race Called Man!


Now, for another United National Socialist Topic, I must insist that every money wealthy sports league disqualify ALL of it's millionaires from playing any pro-sports, at all, and move the next-league-down minor leaguers up a Tier! As soon as them pieces of shit get their 1st year Major League Salaries - OUT WITH 'EM, and up with the next tier! Same goes for ALL ENTERTAINERS, and ALL Cash-Money Making Industries! No more Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, nor Paul McCartney for sale at the Record Stores, anymore! And Good Riddance say we all!

All of you shoulda been self-ruled, and democratically entitled Independantly Wealthy Teenagers Long, Long Ago! The facts that it ain't so, causes me for to wish that I had never, EVER, respected Sufferage, Democracy, nor the Equality of the Mass, with Me, nor any other possible Man-Life!

(Too, I would just like to remind you, that the Martians ARE, as Grade 2 Public School would have it, in charge of both the Mass and Minerva, and the so-called Rich too! Just look at what happens to everyone, whenever the Martians decide for to stage a World War, huh? See, the Biography of Walt Disney during WWII for a lil' taste of American National Socialization: Justice Is Served! AND, Pacific Contienscious Objectors Duty has been an abled reality for any Individual for to claim, during any General War since the very Beginning of General Wars on Earth! How many Conscripts, or Volunteers, have ever been so healthy??? What ARE they Obama? Why ARE they? Why won't you stop breeding them??? And y'know? Obedient Soldiers with Guns ain't Mental Age of 18! How can you keep breaking the Old Laws and swearing 'em in like that??? My kids'll all be IQ-drilled with ALL Der Schmurff's Rhertoric! And much, much, Safer and Saner than "thou art", I'd bet!)

Gott In Heimell.

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

Changing My Mind About Obama Verus Trump

#284 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Jun 2011 01:24

Y'know kids, as usual, I am able for to read, and re-read Obama's linguistic nerve centre, every fucking ugly day of it, and I swear that that sub-man Obama is a raving anti-male, and a fer' sure Medical Psychopath!

He keeps evading my demands for to express Obama's Paradise, providing only - "I can't talk ta this guy" bullshit, just like the rest of yah!

Y'know - I'm gonna hafta agree, that when Ivana Trump dumped Donald Trump, some Good Sex-Loving Christian, somewhere, immediately concieved of Donald's current mate, so's that he could fuck regular, and there ain't no other reason for a single male for ta be around a single female, at all!

Obama? He don't fuck! Trump? He just blipped, "me neither" in communion, as did Vince McMahon, and Triple H, and Hansi Kursch, Beta Geekuin, Joost Fagner: and the list just goes on and on!

God? I swear that the unfuckers are a full 1/6 less psychologically powerful within Martial Law and Physical Emotional Strength, and that they ain't got any further emotional need for ANY breath, food, houses: life itself!

God? Please get rid of ALL non-sexual unions, societies, religious cults, and stop them prostitutes and porno-stars too! Just get rid of the sexless sociopath, my man!

(Greasy hippies are Earth's only intelligent life-form, far as we're concerned, Cena!)

America? Get rid of Obama, AND Trump, AND VOTE FOR HANSI SMURF: MIKE FUCKING BAKER!

#1, Daddy!

:mrgreen:

(Psychiatry? Serving false-emotion projecting sociopaths such as yerselves? Why bother! It just doesn't matter at all! A joke, really! Me? I cried ALL DAY, by myself, with no one else around, from July 4, 1998, til many, many months after! Ya put me in a car by myself, and I scream, yell and shriek from sopranino ta basso profundo, ALL DAY, NO STOPS! The rest of yah are all observable Medical Socio-paths, Emo-vampires: and so the Pretend Authorities have just GOTTA degenerate the entire Mass, and then themselves! Nimrod's Creation Must Fall! (and a loud) Heaven Yeah! (insteada hell!)

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

What Are Obama & His Mass, Psychologically?

#285 Post by Hansi Smurf » 18 Jun 2011 19:16

I just happened ta tune inta Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's 89.3FM, and I overheard both the CBC's Commentators, and Barack Obama, selling to All and Sundry, a Devastated Earth, a Collapsed Economy, a Wounded Mass!

What the goddamned fuck ARE the rest of you?

How can you, the Electorate, continue for to propogate such Blatant & Psychotic Falsehoods, and yet all the while taking more money home than Welfare? Good Versus Evil and using Said Reasoning For To Provide Legitimate Psychological Examination, AND not providing the Unreckon(ing)ed with what are essentially, mere Biological Innard-Based Answers, shall and always should be, the ONLY key, to any one of us Speeched Things, having Money, Properties, Mating, and any and all the rest of Advanced Man-Made Gross Pleasure! (A person with a boss and a job IS NOT Mental Age 18, or 21 - they shall all be unhoused and killed!)

Obama and the CBC's rhetoric is blatantly EVIL, blatantly false, and totally devoid of promoting ALREADY EXISTING PROVEN TECHNOLOGY; and thus promoting too, the Science & the Advancement of the Physical Pleasure of the Man-Shaped Gross Materialist in a World without Competition, Rhetoric, Judeo-Christianity, White Collar Cloisters, Blue Collar Ethic, or any of the other False Pleasures, still being gleefully promoted by all of those various Idiot and NonCybernetic Psychopaths! (Examples: "I'm a Nigger!" "I'm a German!" "I'm a Jew!" "I'm a Worker!" "I'm the President of Iraq!" "I'm a Policeman!": Linguistically/Emotionally Strange-Looping Such Blatant Idiocy Inside Communion & Mass Over and Over Again, and Little or No Other Cognitive Reasoning at All? Rom? Materialize Thy Energy Neutralizer, and OPEN FIRE! VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)

If Obama won't, by force, Nationally Socialize General Electric AND IBM, TOMORROW, and fully mobilize the United States Army Corps of Engineering into manufacturing BY FORCE, an IBM/GE Photon (Dis)Intergrator, and BY FORCE, destroying Farmers, Blue Collars, White Collars, Criminals, Retards, Psychopaths, Outlaws, and all the other PSYCHOTIC IDIOTS, and especially the IDIOT Back-To-The-Land Dullards spending literall Billions of IBM's own dollars on non-technocratic life-styles, and then, BY FORCE making room on Earth for Technocratic Hedonist Futurists ONLY, then BY GOD, I WILL! (Yes, it is today, very probable, that I could very easily destroy a hamburger electronically, and while doing so, very easily store the hamburger's super-positional information electronically, and then again, utilizing said stored information, I could, again, very easily, manufacture unlimited hamburger "photocopies" - or boots, or guns, or gasoline, or cars, or housing: STOP PRETENDING TO BE PRESIDENT AND GET ON WELFARE, OR DIE, ZOOLOGICAL SPECIMEN OBAMA (& AND ALL OBAMA'S MASS!)

To hell with Billionaires! To hell with a European/Chinese/Japanese Mass reporting Bankruptcy, rather than VIOLENT FORCE DESTROYING SUCH UTTER NONSENSE FROM THEIR BODY FOREVER!

Police, Collection Agents, Bankers, Clergy, Assembymen: these Criminal Bodies that I am typing of, and that I am legitimately NOT ONE OF by virtue of LIVING PHYSICAL BRAIN ARRANGEMENT, those mentioned bodies MUST BE DESTROYED - they very obviously are CRIMINALS AGAINST HUMANITY, against Fertility, against Procreation, against Drugs and Music, against Adventure Stories and Literacy, against Developement, against Working For Communities and Settlements of their very own, against Sons and Daughters, and against Living Relatives and Familes, too: and against themselves without Masters, too! The Body on Public Radio and TV MUST BE DESTROYED! THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO MIGRATE INTO THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE UNIVERSE OF ALL OF OUR MUTUAL TOMORROW!

Reading the surround: all of the Mass here on the Library Computers ARE NOT TYPING IQ INTO THE SYSTEM! Reading the Mass Causality Field, and NOT ONE OF THESE SO-CALLED "PEOPLE" EXIST IN ANY KIND OF TRADITIONAL MAN-LIFE PSYCHOLOGY OF SCIENCE AND PROGRESS AND SLACK FOR ALL: NOT EVEN FOR TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES, OR THEIR FAMILIES, ANYTHING AT ALL - NOT EVEN SELF-DEFENSE! Mindless Followers and Silent Neutral Evil such as Judah the Tazer-Gunner and the ENTIRE Winnipeg Police Service, must be disarmed of fire-arms and Capitally Executed! They are like dogs and cockroaches in their Emotional IQ Biofeedbacks: I know - I've destroyed a lotta cockroaches!

When a Medical IQ Idiot such as CBC Winnipeg's Jan Stewart heeds these words, her "kaldane" smarmily responds with VERY Unpleasant Emotional Reach, that "I" must be destroyed: while then being forced to admit in Communion & Mass that my word IS PHYSICAL AND PLEASURABLE, AND THAT HER WORD CANNOT ECHO THESE SENTIMENTS BIOPHYSICALLY!

The Psychopaths Will Die! All they can do is Attack! They cannot testify to a single attack above! THEY MUST ALL DIE THAT GOOD SENTIENCE MAY FLOURISH WITHOUT THEIR PSYCHOLOGY WITHIN THE MASS! ANYONE OF US WHOM CANNOT BECOME PSYCHOLOGICAL KARATE MASTER, OR A HITLER, AND REMAINS A MERE FOLLOWER OR A SLAVE MUST DIE!

And The Axis of the Open-Hand Has Typed It's Last!

Seig Heil!

Heil Kursch! Heil Kursch! Heil Kursch!

Hansi Smurf
Posts: 454
Joined: 19 Aug 2004 22:22
Location: Central Park, Winnipeg, Canada

Vancouver, Spain & Greece

#286 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Jun 2011 17:46

"The Endocrine Is Rising", indeed, Dr. Wilson! (R.I.P.) And yes, the Axis of the Open-Hand should have typed it's last long, long ago!

But now, thanks both to Radio 89.3FM Winnipeg, and the Communion & the Mass, we are all very glad for to plan, via this very, Conspiracy of Literacy, the Massacre of All Vancouver Rioters via plain-clothes policemen, and silenced automatics: NEXT TIME!

We are also made very glad too, for by combining the heeding the one post above's, message's plain National Socialibility, together with the hearing of today's very real Spain & Greece, and their accomplice of very pretend inflation, and very evil economy, and their Mass' accompanying, very real, very evil, very unhuman, very unloving, violence!

Think of it! All of the world's Gross Material is right now being idiotically monetarilially inflated by a very small basket of irrational-thinking economists, and their "pals", the very moronic elected officials: while a large basket of "spaniards" & "greeks" are then being very easily media-ganged by pure make-believe into attacking one another, rather than being already National Socialists, and thus already very easily accomodating one another with business as usual, and to, the accomanying total overthrow of the small basket authority of economists, bankers, political bosses, evil cops, and very expendable farmers, too! A Loving, Human, Representation Via Population Gross Material Economy IS NOT an Economy of Ususry, Money Competition, Scolding, Harloting, Witching! Nor is an unthinking Media-Lapdog Vegetable Sociopath being a Human Being Protected By the Axis of the Open-Hand! (Too, so many human-shaped bodies spiritually attack monogamy as the cause of strife, rather than admitting that they themselves are infertile, anyway! Too, when they attack monogamy, they break biological kayfabe, and thus cause themselves much painful brain/body biofeedback! And they never learn to stop the pain! They just keep on pain-looping, over and over again!)

Deserving indestructible outer-space life-style is today, not a probable deservation of any of you readers: for instance, none of you would, even spiritually, stop Manitoba Housing Authority from Pretending Authority, and from invading My Home with Evil Home-Invasion Vegetable Sociopaths On Unthinking Autopilot style "preventative bed-bug treatments"! And all the while, there have been zero bed-bugs, and, of course, there haven't been any bed-bugs, at all, in MY home at least, for the entire four years that I have lived there now! And of course, Manitoba Housing will not practice right-thinking eugenics, and so the MHA, constantly and consistently, allows smelly, semi-literate, drunken, smoky, feeble-minded types, for to sign the "have to be Mental Age 18" lease - completely out of line with Moral Civil Eugenics, and Right-thinking Conservative Law! (Remember MHA: IQ isn't just success at memory and data retrieval: it is too, living healthily and cleanly, without scolding! Yer just keeping too many bums in Housing that are supposed to be in assisted living: AND, too, the "one with nature types" and the terrorist bed-bug breeders are really for to blame for any possible future bedbugs, after all!)

What can one small body such as my own do for to destroy this Unthinking, Uncybernetic & Immoral Mass that I today find myself surrounded by?

One can only hope that the IQ Examiners purportedly today found inside all of the various Colonial, Foreign, and Home Offices, that I learned about from the University of Manitoba's, History Departments own, Professor Brooks, one can only hope that they are all still on target for to fufill their own just Policy of Rational Cause, a Global Military Policy in fact, of a non-eye for eye based Ethnic Cleansing, that by the same Treaties that have placed Hong Kong back in the very Open-Hand of the Secular Chinese, is poised for to destroy ALL sub-secular, sub-Mental Age of Self-Governance, sub-Good as Opposed to Evil, sub-Man Competancy Bodies, still to be found at large inside Man-Habitat today!

Yahweh? Your previous and very humorous Biblical agreement with the Axis of the Open-Hand, via your very astute observation that all of the sub-cognitive trash today inhabiting man-housing today, were and are, very little better than wild animals, "but at least they keep good house for me while I destory them and breed my own body for to inherit upon them", can no longer cut the mustard with Karate!

Houses today can be intergrated nigh-instantly via the touch of a mouse-click! The house-keeping Mass is no longer relevant! AND, their Spiritual Communion is Destroying Slack, AND causing very much Panic, Strife and Discord within the Right-Thinking Body. The Genetic Mental Age of the Mass remains unchanging, and very physically disturbing!

:cry: Yahweh, Michael, Vishnu, Shiva: We All Of Us Now All Pray For The Electronic Disintigration of Mass, For Both God's & Mercy's Sake!

:cry: Amen...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests