Me going to Paris tomorrow!

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Mahoora

Me going to Paris tomorrow!

#1 Post by Mahoora » 01 Jul 2009 16:36

That's gonna be exiting,almost a mounth in Paris with youth from all over the world would be more than great for a summer vacation 8) and maybe i'll meet forumers for the first time in my life :lol: wish me luck everybody but i'll keep on posting no matter what. expect to hear from me soon :wink: it's only a matter of time Paris, only a few hours and i would be on that plane. yeeeahhh :mrgreen: maybe some of you finds this wired but for me anything beyond the middle east countries is great!! lol
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I

End Of An Era

Re: Me going to Paris tomorrow!

#2 Post by End Of An Era » 01 Jul 2009 16:38

Have a great holiday! :D

Orodaran

#3 Post by Orodaran » 01 Jul 2009 20:32

Mahoora wrote:maybe i'll meet forumers for the first time in my life :lol:
You wish, Sarah's on a trip around the world! :P

Have fun in Paris and enjoy one of the most beautiful towns of the world :D
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Chiri

#4 Post by Chiri » 01 Jul 2009 21:51

paris is pretty beautiful! i went 2 years ago and it was amazing!

have a nice trip! :D
Did you know: wrote:everyone gained weight drastically during the "Imaginations …" and the "Nightfall …" session due to the excellent Danish cake.
Hansi said:
- Thanks, but i fear it is not my size - 13/09/08
- DE PUTA MADRE ZARAGOZA :D - 20/06/09

I love when Hansi is ^oo^ He's very cute >.< 1:41

Gandalf de Grijze

#5 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 01 Jul 2009 23:09

Paris is a nice town indeed, but the high name of city of romance is a tad overstated imo...
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Mahoora

#6 Post by Mahoora » 02 Jul 2009 19:33

Thanks a lot guys, so i arrived. but after the flight was delayed for an hour and a half, i missed my connection in Budapest!! :lol: but it was nice though to see the airport. but i was shocked when no security guy came across me in Charles de Gaules and then it appeared to be some spesial euro treatment. you lucky shengen bastards :P
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.

Sarah

#7 Post by Sarah » 05 Jul 2009 20:56

Damn, and i'm not even there to shoe you around ! :(

Make sure to take superlong walks, from montmartre/pigalle down to the grands boulevards and further down to chatelet/ile st louis and odeon if you can. Dont miss the bars around mouffetard...
Where are you staying, what kind of trip are you in (organised tour, bacpaking...) and what do you usually like to see/do ?
Let me know and I'll draw you a map :) looooove paris
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream

Mahoora

#8 Post by Mahoora » 09 Jul 2009 23:28

Hello again from paris. I've just moved to the Cite universitaire where there's a proper internet! wooow my trip so far is just great. thanks Sarah and i really wished that you were in Paris to show me around but don't worry, everything is being taken care of! I'm going with the lions club and they're doing a marvellous job in showing us around :wink: eventhough it's sometimes exhausting. but what's making this journey so great is that the group that I'm with is fantastic, we're having a real great time. maybe later on i'm gonna post some photos.
Bonnuit a tous! 8)