Alice in Wonderland.

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Mackasfour

Alice in Wonderland.

#1 Post by Mackasfour » 12 Mar 2010 12:27

So, anyone seen this? How was it? I am going to go see it tommorow out of boredom with some mates :P
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Raistlin Majere

Re: Alice in Wonderland.

#2 Post by Raistlin Majere » 12 Mar 2010 13:25

PERFECT!!!! :)

I am thinking of buying a poster with johnny depp painted like that :P
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Andreas

#3 Post by Andreas » 12 Mar 2010 13:43

Hmmm, I might go there too... but not on my own, gonna ask some friends and family.

Raistlin Majere

#4 Post by Raistlin Majere » 12 Mar 2010 13:58

of course not alone... a movie needs good company to be good
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Frozen within

#5 Post by Frozen within » 12 Mar 2010 16:02

It's the first movie in a very long time that I absolutely hated from start to finish. Dreadful acting, substandard computer animations for this day and age and a really annoying Alice. Bah !
Eat more vegetables !

Andreas

#6 Post by Andreas » 12 Mar 2010 16:47

Does she get nailed?

Orodaran

#7 Post by Orodaran » 12 Mar 2010 20:37

Gonna see it tomorrow, can't wait!!!
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Lilyael

#8 Post by Lilyael » 12 Mar 2010 20:42

It's all booked up here until April :cry: I really want to see it.
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Twister

#9 Post by Twister » 12 Mar 2010 21:03

I wanted to see it, but now all that media-bombing of the film and all the pink girls that paste the mad hatter's sentences on facebook made me sick of it. So I guess I'll have to wait a while.

Definitely want to see it anyway
"Well, I was about to announce the next song, but I think we'll have to skip it...
Yeah, because we have a pretty sad song here, and you all seem so happy to me...!"

(Hansi Kursch)

Orodaran

#10 Post by Orodaran » 12 Mar 2010 21:07

That's like stopping to listening to Blind Guardian in the unlikely event they become mainstream-ishly famous :P
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Andreas

#11 Post by Andreas » 12 Mar 2010 22:04

There's a small cinema nearby, and it's almost never busy. I might try it there.

Cerbere

#12 Post by Cerbere » 13 Mar 2010 02:55

I'll probably see it when it comes out

End Of An Era

#13 Post by End Of An Era » 13 Mar 2010 09:57

i want to see it too, tim burton is a great director, and together with johnny depp they have never let me down! there's two downsides for me though... disney and 3d :?

gotta find me a theatre which doesn't show the 3D version, which is getting harder by the day...

Mackasfour

#14 Post by Mackasfour » 13 Mar 2010 10:07

Was gonna see it today, but some friends cancelled and then a few more pulled out.. so that plan got screwed over
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."