Futurama! Futurama!

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Skyclad

Futurama! Futurama!

#1 Post by Skyclad » 17 Mar 2010 20:11

Want to see a preview of the new season of Futurama? Then watch the premiere of Ugly Americans on Comedy Central tonight at 10:30pm / 9:30c after an all-new South Park. New episodes of Futurama start on June 24th with the original voice cast!
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

Mackasfour

Re: Futurama! Futurama!

#2 Post by Mackasfour » 18 Mar 2010 06:15

How many yanks actually post full time in the Coffee Shop?
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Skyclad

#3 Post by Skyclad » 18 Mar 2010 15:29

I never care enough to count. And actually, I don't know where 99% of you live. Thirdly, what does this have to do with Futurama at all?

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#4 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Mar 2010 19:45

yeah.

futurama fuckin' rules.

that'll be my POTD here.

regards
Bender
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

End Of An Era

#5 Post by End Of An Era » 18 Mar 2010 20:11

GOOD NEWS!! :D :D

Mackasfour

#6 Post by Mackasfour » 20 Mar 2010 06:53

Skyclad wrote:I never care enough to count. And actually, I don't know where 99% of you live. Thirdly, what does this have to do with Futurama at all?
Entirely relevant to the OP. You're telling us to watch the premiere on Comedy Central, pretty sure that's a yank only channel.

Edit - Though, yes, Futurama f$%king rules
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Skyclad

#7 Post by Skyclad » 20 Mar 2010 07:19

Mackasfour wrote:
Skyclad wrote:I never care enough to count. And actually, I don't know where 99% of you live. Thirdly, what does this have to do with Futurama at all?
Entirely relevant to the OP. You're telling us to watch the premiere on Comedy Central, pretty sure that's a yank only channel.

I didn't tell you to watch it on Comedy Central, it's a copied and pasted news blub. With the internet anyone will be able to watch it the day us Americans do.

Mackasfour

#8 Post by Mackasfour » 20 Mar 2010 08:17

Then maybe indicate it's a quote from somewhere or something? :?

Sleeping Dragon

#9 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 20 Mar 2010 08:28

Skyclad wrote:
Mackasfour wrote:

I didn't tell you to watch it on Comedy Central, it's a copied and pasted news blub. With the internet anyone will be able to watch it the day us Americans do.

not legally... well well well, Skyclad is soliciting internet piracy. tsk tsk tsk. :mrgreen:
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

West Virginia Mule

#10 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Apr 2010 07:21

If you wanted to watch Futurama you should have been born in America, just as God intended. There's a reason they say "God Bless America" and not, for example, "God Bless Finland" or whatever. Yes, it's because we are God's chosen few. We lead, you follow. We kill, you die. We watch Futurama, you watch your uncle carve wooden shoes. Really, everyone should move here. All the cool kids are doing it.
KILROY WAS HERE

Sleeping Dragon

#11 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 05 Apr 2010 08:21

But there's a wall in the border dear Jackson, dear Jackson.
There's a wall at the border dear Jackson, a wall.
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

Mackasfour

#12 Post by Mackasfour » 05 Apr 2010 10:57

West Virginia Mule wrote:If you wanted to watch Futurama you should have been born in America, just as God intended. There's a reason they say "God Bless America" and not, for example, "God Bless Finland" or whatever. Yes, it's because we are God's chosen few. We lead, you follow. We kill, you die. We watch Futurama, you watch your uncle carve wooden shoes. Really, everyone should move here. All the cool kids are doing it.
They also call New Zealand Gods country, doesn't mean it really is, just like America isn't really blessed

End Of An Era

#13 Post by End Of An Era » 05 Apr 2010 11:02

i can't think of any country which deserves the title 'blessed' :P

Mackasfour

#14 Post by Mackasfour » 05 Apr 2010 11:04

I think Africa needs it, not that they are

Mandarb

#15 Post by Mandarb » 09 Apr 2010 08:56

West Virginia Mule wrote:If you wanted to watch Futurama you should have been born in America, just as God intended. There's a reason they say "God Bless America" and not, for example, "God Bless Finland" or whatever. Yes, it's because we are God's chosen few. We lead, you follow. We kill, you die. We watch Futurama, you watch your uncle carve wooden shoes. Really, everyone should move here. All the cool kids are doing it.
You're so misguided. God spoke to me yesterday. He sent his Archangels (yes, all of them, I am so important) to talk to me. They said god said, I was the chosen one, the ruler of the world. And they said that I am thus the most awesome being on earth, heaven on earth.

All of you must follow me, because I am your idol, strive to become like me. Yet you will never surpass me, since I am me, god's chosen.

What? You tell me I'm a misguided moron? FEEL MY WRATH! *goes looking for his god-nuke codes* (god, of course, is wise, and knew not all people would follow his councel, and provided me with means to make you follow me)
A guinness a day keeps the doctor away!

He is not drunk who from the floor can rise again and drink some more. But he is drunk who prostrate lies and cannot drink and cannot rise.

West Virginia Mule

#16 Post by West Virginia Mule » 26 Apr 2010 16:53

Sleeping Dragon wrote:But there's a wall in the border dear Jackson, dear Jackson.
There's a wall at the border dear Jackson, a wall.
Only in Arizona.
KILROY WAS HERE

ThePKH

#17 Post by ThePKH » 26 Apr 2010 18:51

West Virginia Mule wrote:There's a reason they say "God Bless America" and not, for example, "God Bless Finland" or whatever.
God only blesses American because we Finns allow him to.
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

West Virginia Mule

#18 Post by West Virginia Mule » 28 Apr 2010 12:22

ThePKH wrote: God only blesses American because we Finns allow him to.
Why then, I reckon we owe you a debt of thanks, pardner.

All my favorite forumers are from Finnlandia. Like you...and Timo...and...uh...what's that other one...? Anyway, thanks for the God thing.
KILROY WAS HERE