South Africa 2010 World Cup

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Message
Author
User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#101 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 17:31

Lews wrote:That Nigerian goalkeeper is very good, though. I already thought he was great in the Argentina match, and this match he really keeps Nigeria alive.
what do you think about the keeper now? heehee :mrgreen:
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#102 Post by Lews » 17 Jun 2010 17:34

Still better than Green. :P
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#103 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 17:56

it's over,what's the next match!WHAT'S THE NMEXT MATCH!I WANT MORE! jhajhajhahja
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#104 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 17:56

Mexico - France. Go Mexico!!!!
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#105 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 17:59

Vamos Mexico cabrones,andale andale andale!
2 more hours to the match,man this stuff is addictive,i feel like a crackhead waiting for his next hit.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#106 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 18:03

And wait for the first day there won't be any matches, even though the tournament will still be going.... that will be like hell
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#107 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 19:53

i don't even wanna think about those days...or the 4 years i'll have to wait till the next world cup

and we're on 39 minutes away from teh next match,i suggest the link below to anyone who can't watch it on the tv(like me)..it's an english transmission,and they have famous players as guests :) yesterday i believe alan shearer was there
http://www.atdhe.net/20381/watch-france-vs-mexico
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#108 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 21:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR46IzYP ... r_embedded

OMG :shock: I hope it's a fake "fake" video :P
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#109 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:33

man that was funny,but i guess there's no way of knowing if that is actual North Korean TV footage.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#110 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 21:34

Probably not, it's a fake.... and why Mexico hasn't scored yet?
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#111 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:37

too much chilli beans,makes it hard to excercise :mrgreen:
and stupid Juarez,why did he have to go pushin' the other guy almost on the ref's face.sometimes i wonder how inteligent the average football player is,he could've gotten a red card for that.

however,i sense the goal is near!
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#112 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:44

horrible horrible free kick by mexico
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
corrupted old gnom
Posts: 2066
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 15:11
Location: switzerland

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#113 Post by corrupted old gnom » 17 Jun 2010 21:46

Lews wrote:While on one hand I like underdogs winning, in this case it just seems too much. Spain was playing attacking football the entire time, got very very unlucky and lost, I can imagine it feeling really unfair if you're Spanish.
!
c'mon - tell me where this "unlucky" comes from?
spain only had two opportunities to score...that's as many as we had
(but i agree, spain contributed way more to the game)

btw: 5min extra time for no reason?
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#114 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:49

corrupted old gnom wrote:spain only had two opportunities to score...
apparently you watched the censored version of this match :? ,they had way more than two oportunities,and it they were not unlucky,they stumbled with a friggin' wall of players defending almost nonstop.
Last edited by Bender B. Rodriguez on 17 Jun 2010 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#115 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:50

GOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!ANDALE ANDALE ANDALE!!!!
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
corrupted old gnom
Posts: 2066
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 15:11
Location: switzerland

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#116 Post by corrupted old gnom » 17 Jun 2010 21:52

i'm pretty sure i know how to count ;)

time to stop the match - i guessed 1:0 for mexico
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#117 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 21:54

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:GOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!ANDALE ANDALE ANDALE!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#118 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 21:55

i don't understand what Domenech is doing or thinking...does he even want to win or something?weird weird team,this France is nothing compared to the one we saw in 2006.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#119 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 22:04

Penalty,they're fucked if this goes in
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
corrupted old gnom
Posts: 2066
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 15:11
Location: switzerland

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#120 Post by corrupted old gnom » 17 Jun 2010 22:05

2:0
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#121 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 22:06

wooooohoooo,Blanco
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5412
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#122 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jun 2010 22:08

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:i don't understand what Domenech is doing or thinking...does he even want to win or something?weird weird team,this France is nothing compared to the one we saw in 2006.
Yeah, can't understand why they didn't sack him after the failure of Euro 2008, when it was clear that he couldn't cut it anymore, and that his players weren't following him anymore... France is up to do like in 2002: going home after a final in the previous World cup without scoring a single goal! I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#123 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Jun 2010 22:12

it's so refreshing to hear people yelling OLEE instead of that annoying vuvu sound
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 4533
Joined: 10 Aug 2009 18:09
Location: Potsdam, Germany

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#124 Post by Andreas » 17 Jun 2010 22:26

+1000

User avatar
Dentarthurdent
Posts: 4231
Joined: 08 May 2008 17:17
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#125 Post by Dentarthurdent » 17 Jun 2010 22:41

Time to send the fucking French home! :D
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

User avatar
Desert_Storm
Posts: 784
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 13:13
Location: Zürich/Vienna
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#126 Post by Desert_Storm » 17 Jun 2010 23:37

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:and it they were not unlucky,they stumbled with a friggin' wall of players defending almost nonstop.
I think that's the basic idea behind a defense in football, to not let the opposing team score, with actions according to the rules. But I may be mistaken.
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#127 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 00:37

Desert_Storm wrote:I think that's the basic idea behind a defense in football, to not let the opposing team score, with actions according to the rules. But I may be mistaken.
heh,witty as a forum guy

but really,i dislike that way of playing,i never said it was against the rules in any way,i just think there should be balance in football,that is why there are a number of defenders,midfielders and forwards,come to think of it the most perfect example of balance in football that i can remind now,with clearly defined positions and multi skilled players is Germany,they defend greatly and they attack in an aggressive way,with also great ball control...now...is that too much to ask?"small" teams are never gonna get out of that category if they keep just scoring one goal and falling back to defend their "precious".

anyway,just my two cents.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Thorin_Eichenschild
Posts: 167
Joined: 09 Jan 2003 16:10
Location: Münster, Germany
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#128 Post by Thorin_Eichenschild » 18 Jun 2010 14:21

Great referee....foul = yellow card.....stupid moron :roll:
HAIL TO THE GRAIL Grailknights Battlechoir \m/ :twisted: \m/

-Mitglied der 3 lustigen 2-
*other 1 of the 2 Jay's*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#129 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 14:35

fuck,it's raining and that seems to make my connection unstable,so i can't watch the current match on teh computer,since the morons from our local tv network chose only to broadcast half the matches...tsk tsk.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#130 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 14:47

yay!got the connection running fine,right on time to see how Vidic used his hand to stop the ball and Podolski fails to score...amazing,where the hell is Ballack?
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#131 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 14:50

Are you serious about Ballack?
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#132 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 14:56

'course not
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#133 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:02

Serbia needs a better striker,they could've scored another one.And what the hell GERMANY!there's still time for a comeback!
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#134 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 15:02

Okay, sarcasm is hard to see on the intertubes, I guess.


That said, I vote the referee should be made man of the match, he definitely had the biggest role in the way the match went!
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#135 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:06

unfortunately i wasn't watching when he redcarded Klose,but i'm guessing it was unfair.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#136 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 15:10

The referee seems to like handing out yellow cards. Any time he blows the whistle you seem to have a chance to get one (I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to give one for offside soon).
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#137 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 15:15

And then he doesn't show a yellow card for trying to throw the keeper off balance with an arm around him, while the keeper has the ball, this referee seems to be on crack.
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#138 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:17

Lews wrote: this referee seems to be on crack.
hahaha,or "kinda drunk" maybe.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#139 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:20

wasn't that a penalty?the guy kicked the german inside the penalty area and then just collapsed to the ground
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#140 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:23

i'm just glad i didn't bet today :mrgreen:
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Belgarion
Posts: 280
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 23:30
Location: Istanbul-Freiburg

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#141 Post by Belgarion » 18 Jun 2010 15:28

7 out of 8 yellow cards were well deserved. Don't fool yourselves.

By the way, Joachim Löw proved that he is an EMO.
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#142 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 15:34

I disagree completely, yellow cards were given on non-harsh fouls, non-intended. Being unlucky with being 1/10th of a second too late on a ball, and not even in a harsh way, does not warrant a yellow card.
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

Beren Ercharmion
Posts: 939
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 20:44
Location: Berchtesgaden, Bavaria, Germany

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#143 Post by Beren Ercharmion » 18 Jun 2010 15:35

Yes, you can't blame the referee for losing the match.

None of those yellow cards were completely out of place, some tough decisions, sure, but you can justify giving yellow on those occasions.

To bad Podolski didn't score his penalty.

All in all we had enough chances to win that one.
Ludwig Ganghofer wrote: Wen Gott liebt den lässt er fallen in dieses Land.

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#144 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 15:39

he should've shown Vidic a red card 'ya know...
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#145 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 16:03

am i the only one who wants the US of A to win?
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#146 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 16:14

whoa,terrific goal,i've changed my mind :mrgreen:
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Thorin_Eichenschild
Posts: 167
Joined: 09 Jan 2003 16:10
Location: Münster, Germany
Contact:

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#147 Post by Thorin_Eichenschild » 18 Jun 2010 16:18

Well, it wasn't the referees fault that we lost the game. Podolski should just have scored one goal out of his 4-5 shots.

But sorry....most of these fouls weren't worth a yellow card. With this way of giving yellow cards you just destroy the game and all in all it was a fair match and not a game worth 9 yellow and yellow-red card. And football is a contact game.....

But well....there is one positive fact in this loss. The team, the fans and the media in germany are back to normal and don't think that we are already world champion. I heard some interviews today where some fans said, that we will easily win 5:0 or 6:0 :roll:
HAIL TO THE GRAIL Grailknights Battlechoir \m/ :twisted: \m/

-Mitglied der 3 lustigen 2-
*other 1 of the 2 Jay's*

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#148 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 16:27

Thorin_Eichenschild wrote:But sorry....most of these fouls weren't worth a yellow card. With this way of giving yellow cards you just destroy the game and all in all it was a fair match and not a game worth 9 yellow and yellow-red card. And football is a contact game.....
i fully agree,it's a football match,not a tickling competition.some refs just don't get it.this is one of the reasons my favorite league is the Argentinian league,the referees just let them play.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#149 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jun 2010 16:42

US down by 2
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Lews
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 19:55
Location: NL

Re: South Africa 2010 World Cup

#150 Post by Lews » 18 Jun 2010 16:48

Great passing on that second goal. And right after the US was so close to getting the equalizer.

That being said, that yellow card for Findley didn't seem to make sense to me.
*I think they are deadly poisonous zanzibar hamsters*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests