About changing names...

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: About changing names...

#51 Post by Metal Fan » 17 Jul 2010 17:37

Cerbere wrote:Joost, change my name to Carebear! :evil:
that's the way!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Cerbere

#52 Post by Cerbere » 18 Jul 2010 09:51

Metal Fan wrote: I fuck with peoples posts!
Yeah I know

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#53 Post by Metal Fan » 18 Jul 2010 17:41

I fuck with peoples posts!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

West Virginia Mule

#54 Post by West Virginia Mule » 19 Jul 2010 06:46

Joost is always juiced to me. I can't help it. What do I know about pronouncing European names? Nuttin' at all. I guess it's supposed to sound like toast, but my brain can't make that leap of faith. Heh. Sorry, Juiced, the scorpion can't help it's nature.

While we're at it, could I get a heads up from the Viking community on how to pronounce Jorn Lande's name? Because you just know I'm forking that one up too.

Upon further review, it's good that name changing has been removed. I always hated it when I forgot who to hate when people changed their names... :lol:
KILROY WAS HERE

Gandalf de Grijze

#55 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 19 Jul 2010 12:26

West Virginia Mule wrote: Upon further review, it's good that name changing has been removed. I always hated it when I forgot who to hate when people changed their names... :lol:
Hate safe, hate yourself
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

West Virginia Mule

#56 Post by West Virginia Mule » 20 Jul 2010 02:06

I'm all over that. I always hate myself first and with the most intensity, even if I change my name.
KILROY WAS HERE