Do you know what it's like...

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Orodaran

Do you know what it's like...

#1 Post by Orodaran » 30 Jul 2010 21:23

...to go away for 2 weeks for holidays, and coming back seeing the whole forum (the BG section, at least) batshit crazy about the new album I haven't bought yet?!??????

(Gotta put a remedy to that tomorrow, btw)
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: Do you know what it's like...

#2 Post by Metal Fan » 30 Jul 2010 21:48

I know. I don't even want to download it until its in my hands. Downloading ruins the fun of [trying to] ripping open the cases!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Orodaran

#3 Post by Orodaran » 30 Jul 2010 21:52

Yeah, same for me - "haven't bought yet" equals to "haven't heard yet".
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Metal Fan

#4 Post by Metal Fan » 30 Jul 2010 21:56

What are you going to do about it?
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Orodaran

#5 Post by Orodaran » 30 Jul 2010 21:58

Buy it tomorrow and then not hear it because I have a folk metal festival in the noon, I guess. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Metal Fan

#6 Post by Metal Fan » 30 Jul 2010 22:05

YOU LUCKY ASS! I have to wait another month!

Gandalf de Grijze

#7 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 31 Jul 2010 22:50

i bought it months ago, but it hasn't arrived yet
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Orodaran

#8 Post by Orodaran » 01 Aug 2010 10:16

I bought it yesterday and I'm about to listen to it :twisted:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

corrupted old gnom

#9 Post by corrupted old gnom » 01 Aug 2010 11:43

Orodaran wrote:Yeah, same for me - "haven't bought yet" equals to "haven't heard yet".
+1

since i already started my wacken vacation...i'll have some time to get it tomorrow or an tuesday
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

Sleeping Dragon

#10 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 15 Aug 2010 17:10

i listened to it all day at work and it's kind of awesome! i definitely like BG + real orchestral stuff. :mrgreen:
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

End Of An Era

#11 Post by End Of An Era » 15 Aug 2010 20:24

BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!!!! :mrgreen: