Goodbye Hansi Smurf

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
spamel

Goodbye Hansi Smurf

#1 Post by spamel » 27 Feb 2011 20:27

I'm finally sick of the bollocks! Sorry Hansi Smurf, but the joke wore off a long time ago. I'm not leaving the forum though, just making sure I never have to read your insane ramblings ever again. I have discovered the foes list, and you're going on it. I urge you to seek some more mental health advice, and do it before you make it on to the national news. God help Canada.
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Palantyre

Re: Goodbye Hansi Smurf

#2 Post by Palantyre » 27 Feb 2011 20:41

spamel wrote:...foes list...
Hey, whoah. I hadn't noticed that feature before. Thanks for the heads up, I got sick of his bullshit ages ago.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

The Rider Of Rohan

#3 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 27 Feb 2011 21:08

I discovered that function too, right after Joost sent me an angry pm because I always used to mark Smurf's stuff as offtopic. Works like a charm, I never have to look at his postings again. Best thing I ever did.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

End Of An Era

#4 Post by End Of An Era » 27 Feb 2011 22:29

spamel wrote:I'm finally sick of the bollocks! Sorry Hansi Smurf, but the joke wore off a long time ago. I'm not leaving the forum though, just making sure I never have to read your insane ramblings ever again. I have discovered the foes list, and you're going on it. I urge you to seek some more mental health advice, and do it before you make it on to the national news. God help Canada.
I find it to be frowned upon that you have to announce the adding of Hansi Smurf on your foe's list. It strikes me as provoking and childish. The forum equivalent of putting ones fingers in ones ear and shouting NANANANAICANTHEARYOUNANANANA.

The Rider Of Rohan

#5 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 27 Feb 2011 22:47

Works, dunnit?
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

spamel

#6 Post by spamel » 27 Feb 2011 23:46

End Of An Era wrote:
spamel wrote:I'm finally sick of the bollocks! Sorry Hansi Smurf, but the joke wore off a long time ago. I'm not leaving the forum though, just making sure I never have to read your insane ramblings ever again. I have discovered the foes list, and you're going on it. I urge you to seek some more mental health advice, and do it before you make it on to the national news. God help Canada.
I find it to be frowned upon that you have to announce the adding of Hansi Smurf on your foe's list. It strikes me as provoking and childish. The forum equivalent of putting ones fingers in ones ear and shouting NANANANAICANTHEARYOUNANANANA.
I thought others may a) find it amusing and b) like to follow suit. Anyway, I don't know what you're saying as I am not listening to you so bleurgh!

Palantyre

#7 Post by Palantyre » 28 Feb 2011 10:14

It's helluva lot less offensive than Smurf filling the world with his drivel. Besides, it helped me because I might have never realized the feature's existence otherwise.

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#8 Post by Metal Fan » 01 Mar 2011 02:58

You all suck! Wimps!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

spamel

#9 Post by spamel » 01 Mar 2011 22:10

Metal Fan wrote:You all suck! Wimps!
Are you aiming to get on the foes list?

:lol:

Andreas

#10 Post by Andreas » 02 Mar 2011 00:00

Personally, I find his presence quite amusing. I can understand why he gets on one's nerves though.

Gandalf de Grijze

#11 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 02 Mar 2011 00:03

i don't need a foes list to ignore people
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

West Virginia Mule

#12 Post by West Virginia Mule » 02 Mar 2011 08:26

I put myself on my own foes list.

Wait...did I already say that?
KILROY WAS HERE

Andreas

#13 Post by Andreas » 03 Mar 2011 21:04

I don't know. But I'm not surprised.

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#14 Post by Metal Fan » 05 Mar 2011 06:19

WVM's one to stick on the foe list. -_-
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

spamel: an dumb animal attacker?

#15 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Mar 2011 20:00

:shock:

What else could I say in kind, spamel? You didn't mention a lick o' my content critically at all! Surely, you did not recieve an "A" in Basic Reading Comprehension, nor Palantyre, neither, huh? Just some more dumb animal predators, and all of 'em intimidated by my own VERY Conservative Moral Values, AND, by my very own accompanying ability scores, for by which I am allowed for to strictly enforce said values! :|

Whattsa matta spamel? Did Public School teach you that you are completley Socially Undesirable, and that the Establishment was considering Liquidating, yah: huh? :twisted:

What are the emotional/physical/intellectual differences between Us? Why am I having such an emotionally powerful time, while all of the rest of you, not, seeming? :|

Hansi Smurf, offensive? Get outta town! The next thing that you lot will be telling me, is that "there is so" just such a thing as Earthquakes and Police Officers, instead of telling me all about the daily, and most easy, exploitation of Divine Providence, inside a Whole Universe of Ultimate Monotheistic Solipsism?!? :D

Males? Until you say something positive for yourselves, and self-promote yourselves as kind & gentle love-makers, instead of expecting love and praise for free from me, something you yourself WON'T provide ME with principally tomorrow, expect for me for to speak eloquently against you all in Public: and me, just waiting for you all for to have your very first ever, self-willed procreative orgasms, via Invisible Landscape Rapist-Emotions, rather than being continuing for to be dominated by your very Puissant & Personality-Free Inferiors, and by their technical enemies, the Nazi-Punk Dating/Engagement Ring/Wedding Ring, Anti-Freedom, Anti-Fertility Rackets, huh fat-heads? :x

Repent & Heal! :roll:

(Metal Fan? Man, do I ever wish that you were the same age as me! I bet yer well over 6 feet tall, aintcha? :mrgreen: )

8)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 26 Mar 2011 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

The Rider Of Rohan

#16 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 17 Mar 2011 23:14

This post was made by Hansi Smurf who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
8)
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Hansi Smurf

Counter-Attack + 1

#17 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 Mar 2011 02:00

:mrgreen:

(Really, BG, Global Media, Japs, et al; offering up all of the various recent condolences, instead of sincerely offering up, "Thanksgiving", on behalf of Divine Providence, is the last, and most fatal mistake, that you Dharma, will ever need make, again!)

:roll:

Soon, Bards & Esses, soon, Boasts & Scolds: the entire earthly Axis of the Open Hand shall reform under the banner of the "Fuck Free Or Die Movement", a Global Grassroots Movement entirely dedicated to Eugenics, Ethnic-Cleansing, AND Euthansia Clinics!

Soon, very soon, every person whom truly lives, as a self-aware and man-competant bio-organism, in fact, will be very happily mated, for free, for life, under force of arms, AND, with absolutely ZERO possibility of ANY physical seperations, ever again occuring! (Holy Shit! The Zookeepers have defeated both the Democrats and the Republicans! :D )

spamel, I know, certainly, that once Euthansia Clinics open up in your very own United Commons (Cya UK!), that both you, and, your VERY disturbing, and VERY un-free-loving prostitute mother, will both VERY eagerly, and VERY immediately, line up, for to get right inside the already previously stated Euthansia Clinic, and then, right away, right back into the top-soil, right inside Sheffield's brand-new, and/or traditonal, mass-grave site!

Yes, Mars, Minerva, Jesus Christ (the 3 Traditional Gods of Militarism, Democracy & Public School); very, very soon, God Edward WILL stand up, and do just what you three "beings" have, verily, cultivated Him for to do! God Edward, will end the existance of all of your own Global People's very unclean political tact, for by returning the wombs back towards their own preferred Traditional State of being peaceful and free-loving mongamous sex-chattle, and too, for by returning the penises back towards THEIR own preferred Traditional State, of being Sincere & Manly Men, in fact!

( :shock: "You mean, Hansi Smurf, o' Great God Edward, that your own efforts, and the efforts of the entire United Nations, will provide for us all, a spiritual Earth, where Men ARE Men, and Women ARE Women, and where the penis and the vagina are NOT segregated into seperate and faggoted camps, but where free and mongamous non-consensual, fertility-based fucking, is, in fact, taken for granted, such as any Creationist would abide by? Hallelujah!" - The Entire Monotheist Body :D )

Remember Tomorrow!

:roll:

Hansi Smurf

Metal Fan & End Of An Era

#18 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 Mar 2011 21:59

So, it would seem that my most loyal and true comprende's now globally, besides the Site Administration themselves, would be Metal Fan & End Of An Era!

If telepathy, and/or Cosmic Awareness (same thing), End Of An Era agrees that the 3 of us together, are "lower-middle class", and for to found in possession of, greater emotional awareness, and, higher IQ's than the both the rich, and the poor!

Alpha Penguin & spamel, both of whom are, Complete Medical Psychopaths, seem for to be busy with nothing else other than forcibly(?) keeping my 3rd Eye preoccupied CONSTANTLY, and Alpha Penguin in particular for over 7 months now: and neither of them providing ANY Protagonism, at all: both, only fragmentary antagonism!!!

Both of them CAN be talked down to, both of them continue, over and over again, for to be stood-corrected and defeated, BUT, as soon as I stop communicating with them directly, and try for to enjoy DIVINE SLACK: they both, once more, both pathologically re-begin fragmentary antagonism!!!

Alpha Penguin, inferior to spamel, technically, has been completely "turned away from", by the communion of his own region, and including his entire peer/age group: all I ever try for to achieve each and every day is either creativity, and/or, SLACK! The very existance of Penguin will not allow me OBLIVION in the Mind's Eye! Alpha Penguin -commit suicide for God's Sake! Inside America is the Great Seal of the United States, replete with the acknowledgment of the existance of MY THIRD EYE! So, here, we now have a VERY special case, whereby ordering a male american for to commit suicide, shall not be illegal in America! 7 months plus of having Alpha Penguin around me ALL DAY! is far more than enuff! (Technically, even one second of Alpha Penguin awareness is certainly far more than enuff for anyone of any stature and/or cognitive ability score, huh Salt Lake City? (Yer very faggoty Penguin!))

Alpha Penguin, if you do not "turn away", I will be forced by God, for to turn this entire matter over to the State of Utah AND the American Federal Government: if you do not turn away from me, and place yourself into State Regional Healthcare willingly, and thus becoming preoccupied by Occupational Therapy elsewhere, and/or commiting suicide, by God, I and the Utah State Blackguard WILL hunt you down, and kill you!

Boo Boo will not testify against me Alpha Penguin: ALL of my Third Eye pals, minus yourself, and the Local Winnipeg Police known to me personally (IQ and SLACK destroyers, one and all), all of my other Third Eye pals, all of them, indeed, have "each to their own their own" emotional and intellectual lives!

Alpha Penguin needs for to be Energy Neutralized, BLIND GUARDIAN! IMMEDIATELY!

God Bless the United States!

God Destroy Alpha Penguin! (he reminds me of Bruce Dern from a John Wayne movie I once watched on TV: a real DUMB EVIL!)
God Destroy the Local Police Constables known to me Personally!(common scolds)
God Destroy Associate Professor of Psychiatry Dr. Michael Eleff!(common scold)
God Destroy Imbeciles, Idiots, Morons & Criminals!
God Destroy Entertainers of the Mind Whom Biofeedback "Rip-Off" & Accompanying Headache
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 27 Mar 2011 21:05, edited 1 time in total.

Palantyre

#19 Post by Palantyre » 27 Mar 2011 00:28

Did anyone else hear something? I thought there was this very faint squeaking noise.

The Rider Of Rohan

#20 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 27 Mar 2011 11:03

This post was made by Hansi Smurf who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I think this is magic. Hansi Smurf goes through all this trouble of buying LSD and writing a post, and nobody gets to read it. Viva technology. 8)
spamel wrote:
Periods.

spamel

#21 Post by spamel » 27 Mar 2011 13:36

Hussah! And a pox on you for thinking I'd read your damned nonsense HS! :lol: Ignore is the bestest feature this forum has! And I know bestest isn't a real word, but it will be one day if a love heart symbol can make it into the English dictionary! :roll:

Hansi Smurf

My Enemies Are Many, Thank KRSNA!!!

#22 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Mar 2011 21:28

:shock:

Say, Rider of Rohan, Palantyre? Why not share with an presumably VERY interested public, your very own linguistic political tact: supposedly for to found inside your own very supposedly, private brains and hearts? Let me omnipoentate: you yourselves, both, shall be found for to be both, zoologically AND psychologically classified, as, weak-minded chattle, and without your very own streams of consciousness! And, you are both, omnipoentated, for to be found WITHOUT the ability, for to establish for yourselves, Gross Material, Emotional Territory, Establishment Values, Masturbation, Getting High, Grown-Up Lifestyles, Suitable Mating, nor Godhead too, huh?

"One kitchen knife is stronger than billions of dollars, and zillions of followers!" - the Old Man

Alpha Penguin and spamel are both pieces of shit, for their very own respective regional black-guards, for to liquidate. Same with Barack Obama! (And just so you are aware, Manitobans, our very own Regional Blackguards (ethnic-cleansers) are the world-famous Scottish Highland Regiment of our very own highly-regarded Canadian Forces!)

For to continue, Men: I do so certainly hope, that Barack Hussein Obama, is, only a single term President: he will not abide by the Social Contract, and must be seen as America's Worst President, EVER! A real psychological whoreson and a life-long criminal too, that Obama creature, that!

Elect Hansi Smurf! North America will become, all White, all Christian, and all English (Earthling) Speaking, overnight! (And say goodbye to all of our very own common Religon and common History, too: that fucked-up brain poison, that!)

Fuck You For Not Wanting Ta Cum True, Yah Fucking Kloker, Yah!

Gandalf de Grijze

#23 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 27 Mar 2011 21:47

Though ignoring people without a function is quite easy, i find that with teh function on it saves me alot of scrolling time.. thus my mouse-wheel-finger is less stressed out now.. i can use it again for other things that requires fingers... 8)
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

The Rider Of Rohan

#24 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 27 Mar 2011 22:01

Such as...?
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Sleeping Dragon

#25 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 27 Mar 2011 22:31

yay for masturbation! :D
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

Andreas

#26 Post by Andreas » 28 Mar 2011 09:41

You need fingers for that?

Palantyre

#27 Post by Palantyre » 28 Mar 2011 20:05

Andreas wrote:You need fingers for that?
You try to jack off using only the palm of your hand and let us know how it went.

Andreas

#28 Post by Andreas » 28 Mar 2011 21:08

Luckily, I have two hand palms 8)

Palantyre

#29 Post by Palantyre » 30 Mar 2011 00:46

Still sounds bloody awkward to me.

Andreas

#30 Post by Andreas » 03 Apr 2011 02:09

I might try it the next time I'm drunk. I might totally forget about it though, forgive me in that case.

West Virginia Mule

#31 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Apr 2011 10:51

Everyone on this forum is on my foe list. Including me.
KILROY WAS HERE

The Rider Of Rohan

#32 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 05 Apr 2011 18:16

Then how were you able to read the OP?
spamel wrote:
Periods.

corrupted old gnom

#33 Post by corrupted old gnom » 05 Apr 2011 18:56

great topic: I a) learned about the foes-list-feature and b) the masturbation-talk was entertaining 8)
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

Palantyre

#34 Post by Palantyre » 05 Apr 2011 23:02

I personally think actual masturbation is a lot more entertaining.

corrupted old gnom

#35 Post by corrupted old gnom » 06 Apr 2011 18:32

Palantyre wrote:I personally think actual masturbation is a lot more entertaining.
you know some special tricks? ;)
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

The Rider Of Rohan

#36 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 07 Apr 2011 18:41

corrupted old gnom wrote:
Palantyre wrote:I personally think actual masturbation is a lot more entertaining.
Try to use your other hand. It feels exactly like a woman is doing it.
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Gandalf de Grijze

#37 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 07 Apr 2011 19:04

just don't get stumped ;)

Andreas

#38 Post by Andreas » 08 Apr 2011 00:05

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:
corrupted old gnom wrote:
Try to use your other hand. It feels exactly like a woman is doing it.
Sitting on your hand for half an hour before actually using it seems to do the trick too.

No‘am

#39 Post by No‘am » 08 Apr 2011 07:49

Never worked for me.
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Hansi Smurf

Hello, spamel!

#40 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 Apr 2011 21:18

Spammer, man? Is it true what CBC Radio is saying? Is it true that my most beloved Isle of Britain, is growing less and less White? Is it true that White Culture in Britain is disappearing from right off of the very face of the Earth???

Say it ain't do Spammer! Say it ain't so!

REAL White People walk down side-walks, single file, intuitively, whenever the need arises! Niggers, Indians, Jews & Morons, don't, can't: they must have a dimmer readout of the sense organs inside their cerebral cortex: they must (or they are EVIL ON PURPOSE)! White People ARE Superior, Morally & Civilly, generally speaking, all over the world!

"The World of Tomorrow" Religious Program from America dares the White Suprema-Scene for to go thru with their Social Obligations, ie: Ethnic Cleansing! The only fault the show-host cited, was a finite amount of bullets!

Me and Jack Vance? We both agree that, Real White People, deserve Hand Held Aural Resonance Projectors, and an All White Globe From Pole to Pole!

Prepare To Be Energy Neutralized, Obama, Ice Cube, Chuck D, and all the rest of you "there's no such thing as ESP" Liar-Vermin, White-Skin's included! (Invisible emotional violence all day! Just what the Doctor ordered! Hooray!)

VREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Power to Kill, the Gift of the On-Board Targeting Computer - that's what Iron Maiden really meant to say!)

Donald Trump is a paedophile! Pass It On!
Winnipeg's Mayor Sam Katz is a paedophile! Pass It On!

Hansi Smurf Is Holy & Bright! Pass it On!

Frozen within

#41 Post by Frozen within » 06 May 2011 03:14

damn, even the spambots want him gone, or `transferred` ... Not me though, reading his posts makes drinking or tripping obsolete for me.
Eat more vegetables !

Frozen within

#42 Post by Frozen within » 06 May 2011 18:07

when spambots start to steal pages you know the forum is dead :(
Eat more vegetables !

The Rider Of Rohan

#43 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 06 May 2011 18:21

Frozen within wrote:when spambots start to steal pages you know the forum is dead :(
No, when the spambots start losing the game, that's when we have a real problem.
spamel wrote:
Periods.

spamel

#44 Post by spamel » 11 May 2011 17:37

Is there anybody looking after this board, or can just anybody come along and post shit in each sub forum for it to just remain there? Honestly, I can help out if required, it just gets tiresome trawling through this crap and I am not visiting as often as a consequence. It may be worth asking for some help from others if it is too much work, I don't doubt the time put in currently but it is obviously too much at the moment for the current team to keep up.

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye

#45 Post by Hansi Smurf » 30 May 2011 23:19

I'm taking all of June offa the Forum!

In 2 months, I'm taking myself offa "Re-Habilitating Physically", cuz of it!

Hansi Smurf Is A Bum, Not God!

God Provides Unbreakable Shoes That Never Wear Out, and Tasty Food From Outta Nowhere, and a Solid Gold Box With A Couple of Stone Tableted 10 Law Rule Sheets Inside of It, and A Bunch of Good Guys Who Carry It Around For Him, and A Flame/Smoke Column That Rises Like A Perfect Tube All The Way Out Into Outer-Space, and Enemies To Kill Without Harming Yourself, And A Pre-Fabbed National Establishment, Too!

Boy I Sure Love That Big Fella: God!

He kinda reminds me of Cobra Commander, when He goes around wearing that clothe hood/mask like He does when He's around you lot! Me? OH YEAH, I know His face! Big white guy, pug nose, pink skin, beady little blue eyes, slicked back blonde hair... Oops! I told on Him again! Oh Well, (chuckle) Never Mind!

Andreas

#46 Post by Andreas » 30 May 2011 23:25

Aw come on Smurf, hang around for a bit longer :|

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye Psychopaths!

#47 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Jun 2011 01:58

So, Vince McMahon is a Professional Wrestling Dharma! A one dimensional hot-air chimaera, possessed of a border-line personality, zero physical innards, and, an inabilty for to be anything but Vince McMahon, Pro-Wrestling Promoter: unless he dies and his soul is captured by the Axis-Deity Michael, and re-manufactured by Big Mike's Red Quadrant, that dreaded red 1/4, of the Universally Famous, Great Swastikan!

Ditto Hansi Kursch: A German Prog-Metal Dharma! No balls, no guts, no brains, no back-bone!

And just look at how I'm treated by my own Ajna (Hindu Chakra of the Mind) here at the Public Library, and outside, and all day long at home too! Not a moment free from scolding, harloting and/or witching!

Y'know, if America really is as advertised by Canadian Public Radio, and is massively Christian Fundamentalist, well then I hope that American Civilian Arms shall reign over-all, and eradicate the entire Dharma Body, and the entire Window Dressing Mass, too!

Surely Fucking For Free on Welfare, is the only Future-Now-Paradise for any properly manufactured, and properly functioning Created Caste Form, for to be participating in, inside today's, in actual fact, Science Fiction Dystopia?

And surely being concieted and repetitive such as the entire Hollywood Motion Picture Company, rather than re-broadcasting the entire Hollywood Affair, For Free For All On TV and on the Internet, Starting Today, NOW, is a much more pleasurable Global Gestalt?

All I know, is that the Generational Baby-Boomer, Dr. Preiss, told all of his entire 1988 Biology Class, that everyone born before 1967 was dead already to Global Biological Science, AND Psychology, and that We, the post-1967's, could expect 500 year life-spans, if not defacto Eternal Life!

Now I'm thinking it's gonna be just me! Just look at how the Library, and the Street Dharma, and the Penguins and the Obamas, COMPLETELY DESTROY my very own Divinity, and the Truth of My Perfectly Proofed Sensory-Experience, too! Spin Doctored Lying is all you Mass ever provide for me, all damn day!

And saying, "you, me and Les Szeredi", makes literally no sense at all!"

I just don't expect for to have ta "see" "Obama", or "Penguin", or "Joost", or "Hansi Kursch" inside my Mind's Eye anymore, at all! Haven't expected it for years, really! When I read the prologue to the Chinese Myth "Journey To The West", I fully, and immediately, expected for to preceive and covet my mate Boo Boo, all blessed day, no effort at all, and for to enjoy Divine Providence, for all fucking time! (Beat it, Mental Image Bruce Dickinson, yah fucking fag! Fuck off Penguin! Beat it spamel! Fuck off, Obama! Fuck off, Prime Minister Harper! Fuck off, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant! Fuck off, Furby Auto Supply! Take a hike, old School Division and Neighbors!)

Fine then:

DIE BY THE SWORD!

(insert sarcasm: Yeah, spamel! It SHOULD be me who dies by the Sword! end sarcasm/begin plaintiff demanding: Explain yer "it's o.k. for me to hurt feelings and not be killed" biofeedback, here, ya dullard!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 17 Jun 2011 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

Joost

#48 Post by Joost » 16 Jun 2011 21:37

^^ Classic Hansi Smurf, if I may say so.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Led Guardian

#49 Post by Led Guardian » 09 Jul 2011 18:07

spamel wrote:Is there anybody looking after this board, or can just anybody come along and post shit in each sub forum for it to just remain there? Honestly, I can help out if required, it just gets tiresome trawling through this crap and I am not visiting as often as a consequence. It may be worth asking for some help from others if it is too much work, I don't doubt the time put in currently but it is obviously too much at the moment for the current team to keep up.
If you don't want it to remain, report it so that we can find it easily.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

spamel

#50 Post by spamel » 19 Jul 2011 17:11

Led Guardian wrote:
spamel wrote:Is there anybody looking after this board, or can just anybody come along and post shit in each sub forum for it to just remain there? Honestly, I can help out if required, it just gets tiresome trawling through this crap and I am not visiting as often as a consequence. It may be worth asking for some help from others if it is too much work, I don't doubt the time put in currently but it is obviously too much at the moment for the current team to keep up.
If you don't want it to remain, report it so that we can find it easily.
Stroll on, I gave up reporting it ages ago. That is probably why I havent been here in ages, it's too much of a hassle.