Iron Maiden new album: The Final Frontier

Discuss all things about music other than Blind Guardian here.
Led Guardian

Re: Iron Maiden new album: The Final Frontier

#151 Post by Led Guardian » 13 Sep 2010 05:04

I probably won't listen to this album, but that doesn't matter because I got the page. 8)
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Hansi Smurf

Yeah, yer reviews wuz accurate, but what about, SPIKES?

#152 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 Sep 2010 23:01

IRON MAIDEN - SPIKES 8)

01 RUNNING FREE - When one tracks thru the eponymous Iron Maiden record, and sequences thru alla' tha' aggro, for ta flow into next season's Maiden track, "Killers", one might often be able ta be blown away, by just how much more powerfully polished, "Killers", really is: even when compared to the other tracks on the "Killers" LP! Hey! If someone hadda told me in 1986, that I wouldn't track, "Prowler", onta SPIKES? I'da told 'um, they wuz crazy! Nevertheless, something from the very first Iron Maiden Major Label Release, was placed onta SPIKES by our Holy Communion, cuz it's good, slab-sounding, strings-based, chops-heavy, aggro-pop!

Beginning with a kick-drum opening, from right out of the chaos from before Creation, heads begin a-bobbing, immediately; Yah's drum is soon joined up by Michael's complementary bass-plunking: then, Satan appears, and inimatably ejaculating an electro-smoke sounding: "O.K.!", whereby together, Samael and Lucifer join on in, in a great, big, electric, and massively volumed, 50 Watt 12 Inch Speaker Cabinet Heavy Metal riff!

The theme: a lad and his pregnant gal, together with their pick-up truck, jive talk tall-stories, whislt living on a semantically dole-free, employment-free, the first-world's a crypt edge, and chorusing along together, that they be "Running Free": and what great pitch the innocent young couple have together, too!
The middle eight instro, contains some smashing, head-slashing percussion, what trades off with tiddly, tight, nimble fingered, guitar-driven, stereo-chorused "uppsies and downsies": and really, the two predominant backing vocalists, one low and smoky, one high and sweet, they really make for a pleasurable listen! (I think Dave Murray's voice might even be in on this one, too!) Nearly free adrenalin, and very much body-rocking, and all fer tha rest ah yer life, pally! :wink:

02 KILLERS - Despite Iron Maiden's relative new-coming to professional music in 1981, (sure they all started back in 1972, but the record company spies can't be all wrong, huh, kids?) despite all this relative inexperience, one can see that, INSPIRATION is half the law, at least! The musical progression of all of the various melodies, rythms, beats, leads; the way they flow from one to another: flawless, intricate, amazing, and as spiritually presented as tho' ejaculated out all at once, and musically, at least, in it's already completed form: very impressive! The song is moody, ethereal, and murderous, all the way thruout: this one'll fuckin' kill yah, Man! Some might say that it's all just mere irony and conceit, but let's hope not, huh? (Slaver Zoological Preservationists Vs. Liberal Guiltless Bloodletters) "A mocking religon of hatred!" :mrgreen:

04 TOTAL ECLIPSE - What would happen if the Sun in the sky just blinked out one day? Iron Maiden would prove that they lived in background-radiation/magnetic-induction coil/electrical-current having, photon (dis)intergrator having, ultrahard polymer-hulled, total surveillance possessing, magnetic-drive propelled, Flying Houses!
Listen well, as they watch us all die, and most probably even re-igniting the Sun, too, when the song is all said, and done! A thick, fat, slow n' heavy, bass, drums and guitar syncopation, begins and ends the track; a main riff rises and grows bigger, and bigger, then repeats; the vocals shriek and wail away, at some of professional music's, BEST EVER, comicbook disasters; and before the final lament and outro, their appears a berzerker Warlord and his guitar-soloing, bass-pluning, drums-smashing fellow madmen, all for to thrash you all about! "Clutch your riches as you die", kids, this ones an all-ages whalloper! :twisted:

05 TO TAME A LAND - With dense, technical, lyrics, provided for by SF writer, Frank Hebert's "DUNE", this 7 min + track, starts and finishes with quasi-mystical, outerspace, bellydancing, and then by God, the Maiden's trad, head-slashing percussion is back, this time accompanying a fast-plunked, lead-featured, bass & guitar riff, guitar played real distorted, bass, cleanly, all, repetitively, precisely: and real, real, groovy, too! The vocals, are liken unto a John the Baptist announcing the coming of Christ, or in this case, the Mua'dib! The first riff/vocals section, breaks away into a sensational, slow-tempo, bass-lead, crawling and cinematic cry-out, for to rejoice that evil shall soon die out from the land: after the mighty vocal cry, for to end the section, comes a massive volley of tom-toms, and an instrumental section of at least 3 or 4 pieces, including a classic and inspired sword-fightingesque bit, then out into some tasty, hard-rocking, trad, Summer Of Love-based, guitary-soloing, and all held together by an accompanying athletic bass-plunk. The soloing section soon climaxes in a long, sad, and weepy refrain, and then off into a refrain of the belly-dancing outro, and ending quietly on a single, quiet, chord-strum: "bling!" (very soft). :roll:

06 TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT - Once an anti-war song, now thanks ta us being introduced to our American pals, John Carter and Edgar Rice Burroughs, one can see this song as a truthful and sincere, Soldier of Fortune's pro-war paen, to the Great God ah tha Kamikazees' himself, Mars! Excellent mid-tempo riffing, fine slow-tempo instro section, and a bass player flowing all about and thru, and all thruout, too! Head-slashing percussion, returns a third time, and the multi-tracked vocals work the excitement levels up a notch, just fine! Approx 6 pieces of music in all: Kill, Keep Killing! 8)

07 BACK IN VILLAGE - Fast, flighty, aggressive: Maiden prove that their aggro ain't a one trick pony, producing here, an excellent addition to "Killers". Wild, metaphysical lyrics, about what, who really knows? Some of 'em are even quoted from right off of the Village walls, direct from late 60's BBC TV series, "The Prisoner"! And if anyone alive today can play the bass guitar on this track, start to finish, without a single, bum-note? Well, then we'd all be amazed, 'fer sure! Too, the lead-riff rules produces much feelings of good, in all it's spell-binding flightiness: quite possibly the Maiden's very best track. :shock:

08 DEJA VU - Taking the place of the old theme song, "Iron Maiden", this outer-space, synthesizer-soaked, bit of, "metaphysically-worried-to-the-extreme", really comes thru on the intensity of the vocals chorus-line, and on the "snap/hiss" of the bass/drums that begin the main section of the track, right after the intro, and repeated again later, too, thanks! Psychedelic SF adventuring, thruout all of outer-space and outer-time: and who'd a thunk that the worldly phenomena of, Deja Vu, could ever be so grim, so serious, and so earnestly needful of a life-or-death explanation? Now that you've heard the track, I guess that we all owe each other Global, "Blanket Surveillance", and Global "Faraday Caging", of all of our planet's "Winter Warlocks", wot? :D

13 DARKNESS BE MY FRIEND - An unreleased bonus-track from the very first "Bruce Dickinson" solo-recording, this song stands as a poignant reflection, not only upon being post-coital, after the mighty conception of "After The Storm", but a reflection, too, upon the entirety of history, and religon, as well! Mostly vocal and acoustic guitar, the track features, too, a haunting synthesizer solo, by one, Mr. Don Airey, with his nifty machines "flute" button, certainly depressed! :cry:

14 IMPALER - The shriek of a womanly victim, a massive tribal drums splash, devastating, tight, taut, guitar-riffing: vocalist Paul Di'Anno's hoarse maw sounds like raw meat, breaking backbones and screaming down from the sky, in a poetry-based cacophony of invisible police sirens! Excellent middle eight: inspired guitary-soloing, dramatic choke-ups, and euphoric tatty-tatty percussion, for to close it all out! Drummer Steve Hopgood and all us Bards = Pure English Sex, Ladies, so let's get offa them faggotty birth control pills, and inta them maternity wards, NOW! :idea:

15 SIGN OF THE CROSS - 11 minutes long, this track is filled up the middle by a long, psychedelic instrumental section, and bookended by an Christian, End Times-based, opera of some reknown! Too, the song contains a long, dramatic, intro, replete with a massive Gregorian choir, whom appear once more in the spooky middle, too! Easiest to listen to whilst all on it's very own, the more experienced and patient of listeners, will still want to hack out the complete SPIKES, and'll be daring anyone else ta disagree with the very Western-Indivdual Science of Music Listening upon their side, too! :evil:

16 LOOK FOR THE TRUTH - Anyone whom read the music rags, circa 1995, would know that Iron Maiden chief, Steve Harris, went thru a very painful divorce at the time. "The Sign of The Cross' " crosses - most probably 11 poinardes: the name of the rose - most probably, Lorraine Harris; the fire in the sky - most probably the voices of the unborn, and all accomplicing this satanic cult in her, presumably, very fictional murder. Here, then, the lone-wombly divorcee' responds gleefully, with a knife all of her very own, and very convincingly accompliced by all, as well!

The listener could also, if he or she chose, overlook the violence, and most probably be able to imagine a happy troupe of wandering braggarts and skaldes, turning cartwheels, and streaming streamers, and piping pipes, and smiling and laughing and singing, all down a very pleasant and very yellow-green, dusty, country road. The song has also, an un-multitracked "whoa-oh-oh" chorus line, giving the song a, "one-man-marching-band-vibe", from time to time, turning cartwheels, and having much exuberant fun! Go, Blaze Bayley, go!

Strange powder-puff riffage, tight, taut, snapping drums, hard, slashing cymbal work, and more competant and pleasuable, professional guitar-soloing, all thruout the instrumental break. Good, dark, pop. :wink:

17 SPACE RACE - Singer, Bruce Dickinson, tired of all of his own age/peer group, and all of their blasted faggoting inside his beautiful and fragile psyche, decided to hang out with the 1996-era 20-somethings: dropping acid, smoking weed, and ejaculating his more-experienced-than-his-band-at-the-time's, psychedelic post-doctorate degree. This track, is a hard rocking pop-song, blessed with unusual riffing, and clean, pure drumming. Lyrically, one must still be a hard-headed 1st World Global United States Home Officer, not to run off for to feed the less-than-Men, that the TV and the schools all vaunt as Men, and unscientifically so, I might add! The world is already a perfectly provided for nature preserve, so be careful not to do anything but SLACK, man! However, the serious abuses of eugensizing the sensitve and emotionally powerful, viz the presumed police attacks upon the high-IQ and tele-empathic rapists and murderers, is still a serious post-industrialized global problem, and this song will address those people, in earnest, with just a little of their own brain-work! :idea:

18 RE-ENTRY - An outer-space acoustic ballad n' rocker, with just one single musical-manuver causing us all to experience a very needful, and very pleasurable comparison to, Uriah Heep's, "The Wizard", my own personal theme song, after all, the boyz-in-tha-band leave the Earth behind for parts unknown. Multi-layered and sensitive, one wonders if tha Maiden shouldn't leave the boozy, violent-seeming, (rep-only, guv :wink: ) Metal Festivals behind, and play at all of the much groovier Folk Festivals instead: they are metatemporally, after all, much cooler. (only the Manitoba fnords of the old people like me, really)! :mrgreen:

19 STRANGE DEATH IN PARADISE - The boyz return from Outer-space, and with their strange, new powers, they bring death down upon us all! (actually the track is yet another peace-nik, but whatever, wot?) Most probably a song about the atomic-bombing of Hiroshima, you can actually sync this one up with "the Star Wars Death Star Battle", and you will be made quite happy. Fantastic Four's space-station destruction scene also worked wonderfully: I'd be suprised if each and every major cinematic death, wasn't made quite more emotional, merely by syncing the final and climactic death up, with this very songs final "...paradise" utterance! Many so-called "people", actually hate this very song and this very writer, but fear not: in court or in the streets, they will all be proven mere malfunctioning robots, with still existing "black box-like" linguistic nerve centres, and thus they will easily be put to death, and by even the frailest of sound moralists! Shun all of your spiritual attackers, kill all of yer establishment, and live freely, like any biologically transactional Man should, or like you, I'll never be free! :cry:

20 THE BOOK OF THEL - Roy Z cranks up a nasty riff, a sex-cult witch raises up a great white ape for to attack us, snake in and out of her cunt and all! Big multi-tracked "whoa-oh-oh" chorus, replete with ghostly "eewwings", and a nifty drums break, replete with some quick, fancy, fast, volley-drums shuffling: never before heard, and never since, neither! This song makes a baby or two: the fourth conception of a Chosen One (Running Free, To Tame A Land, After The Storm, and now this one, too!) Guest appearance by 60's popstar Arthur Brown (Fire #4 U.S.) for to spoken-word outro the song. :twisted:

21 COMO ESTAIS AMIGOS - Let's face it, just like, "The Duellists" and "Futureal", this song, at i-tunes, is fucked! But not as fucked as me not having it 'fer Christmas Day, mind you! Nevetheless, someone must be purposefully wrecking the Maiden's chances there at i-tunes, and Im sure that every other third-eye having, music-listening body, agrees!
A moody ballad: Men, rejoicing at the very far away coming of "the Book Of Thel's" white-ape army, or perhaps, still a song for the insanely lamenting of the deaths of our world's kamikazees, them created-to-die-on-purpose-anyway, fucking robots! Yeah! Nifty electro-strings groove in the instrumental section, bookended by some very trad-celtic licks. Very hard and loud in places: "No victory and no vanquished; only horror, only pain :!: "

22 BLOOD BROTHERS - So great are we, the Como Estais Amigo Gang, that there are more sensitive, special people here togther, than ever! This song is dedicated to Our Group! Them "Thel" apes, ain't got a chance against our arms, now! :mrgreen:

A big, blatting, lead-bass riff; gentle, metatempsychotic-based lyrics, and one huge, "blood brothers" chorus, made doubly powerful, and doubly up-tempoed, for to end this very mighty track!
Many quiet and majectic bits literally litter our noble ears all thruout, and most pleasurably, too, I might add! This track, too, features drummer, Nicko McBrains', most can-slapping, clatter-trappering of a drums, sound, possibly ever, but it still is just how they hadda sound, and sound good, they do! :P

23 WILDEST DREAMS - I hadda listen ta this one, apart from the rest of SPIKES, multiple times in a row, AND after many, many, months of near continuous listening, for to finally decide, that yes, it is, a SPIKE! The guitar-playing, for the first half of the two major verses, is actually quite obscure, just like much of the guitar on the deleted "Number Of The Beast", but, with just a leetle extra-volume, and a leetle much more concentration than usual, every second guess was gladly erased! Here's why: Dave Murray, plays the guitar at the end of this track, for many several bars of music, and sounding just like the Fisher-Price Toy Co.'s early eighties Space Shuttle imitation, the Alpha Probe's, middle SFX, communications relay button, but with a never ending loopiness, that just grabs the listener, and spins their brains all about in their skulls! During this aforementioned section, too, the band just piles on layer, after layer of itself, almost as though all of the bands in the entire TORTURE CHAMBER, wuz in tha studio together at the same time, and thus making 'fer one heckuva knees' up, guvnor! Great, uptempo, fun-loving, multi-tracked chorusing; tumbling, cascading lead-sounding rythms, a heavy-riff and down-sounding guitary-soloing bridge, into a neat spacey-stall, that then rockets off into that killer ending! I haven't heard it in awhile, but it seems to me, that Montrose's, "Space Station #5", has gotta be a rip-off of "Wildest Dreams", them bums!

24 GATES OF TOMORROW - Outer-space and ethnic-cleansing, tha themes ta this track, ladies and gentlemen! Ah, the old colonial U.S., U.K., and our own home-site pals, Germany's zoological proofs - how real they are to the very experienced person living in a ghetto of very degenerate stock! (hey! I am a 37 year old senior citizen, after all!) Amazing music, an uncanny, live-seeming bass-meter, squishy FX-laden guitars, multi, multi-tracked chorusing, especially fer the last go 'round of the chorus, and too, them cavalier bass-floursishes: while cheesy to the smarmy and lame, they sound like a lotta fun ta the rest of us! Some of the track's instumental section, are very deeply similar to, Judas Priest's "Heading Out To The Highway", and one can intuit that the one less note on the Maiden side, is a purposeful nod to just that very fact, and what a shame, that just one less note is, too! If I wuz in tha studio at the time of the track's inspiration, I'da done the same thing! Today, I'd reiterate that Judas Priest have no emotional territory, being unrepentant FAGS and all, and so to have just played the track as originally ejaculated: it'da been just so much better with that one extra phrase! In making music, Inspiration and Ejaculating, that, is the whole of the law!

25 P.O.V. 2005 - Paul Di'Anno, and the Living Dead: fine fathers and husbands, one and all! Certainly, just like Jacob, the biblical Father of all of the Israelites, they are all as a Master Race, and very easily each unto themselves (just take a head-count of yer High School Year Books, guvnors!) Karate Masters, over all the Earth! Nevertheless, I love having seen the old World War II-inspired Bugs Bunny cartoons, and imagining "Little Bunny & The Fowlcats" playing this track live, and reliving all of their old-times of way back then, together - what fun!
(the Fowlcats are: Daffy: drums, second vocals, Sylvester: bass guitar, 3rd vocals, Tom (MGM): 2nd guitar)
The track is a big, double-kick drum thrasher, replete with skin-head, gang-vocal aggro, much left/right vocals headphone-switches, classy, subtle instrumentality (just so it ain't just a plain ole' thrasher, guvnor), and a bit of fun-loving, "Fuck You's", to add just a bit of the honest bloke to tha proceedings, so to screen those whom would listen without complaining that the kids are around: cool, man! Those whom don't: fags, man! Real dads arm their kids with knifes and guns, and teach 'em all how ta fuck and fight, too! "FUCK YOU!" :mrgreen:

(the still unavailable at i-tunes tracks)

12 AFTER THE STORM - Surely most ah yeh ain't never heard ah 'ole Adrian Smith's, "After the Storm", a lethally emotional duet, featuring one very hot babe on co-lead vocals, as her and Mr. Smith concieve together, for to hump a giant, blue-eyed, nordic blonde into existance, mainly to save themselves, from all of the creepy, new, young fans, whom were attending the various Seventh Tour Of A Seventh Tour shows, me and Herr Kursch, included? (72's, 73's et al)

09 RUNNING BLIND - And what about, Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone's lost classic, "Running Blind"? An acoustic guitar and drums intro, featuring a taunting Shogunate, a brief pause for the Shogunate for to fall by the sword, and then, an excellent low-fi, fast, metal-riffer, showcasing for us all lyrically, just what it is, that is gonna make Japan, into the latest and greatest, Great World Power? "My need will survive, all your, disease, and now, they proclaim me the King of the Land! I take no defeat, I am, power complete, I am King, I am God, I am Man, I am Man, I am maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeehhhhhhhnnnnn!!!!! (abrupt finish)"

10 FEEL THE ROCK - From the same band and album, "Fighting Back", as "Running Blind", we recieve, "Feel The Rock", a strong, slow, grinding, weightlifter, heavylifter, toughie, unlike anything else in the entire Maiden sound catalog, ususally skipped by me as a boy, but certainly entertaining to me, the Man!

11 BLACK BART - "Can I Play With Madness" B-Side, "Black Bart"? It features some of the Maiden's, best funk-metal riffing, best rolling-over-the-riff, bass-playing, EVER, all whilst giving us a, semi-comedic tale, of bus-invading fans, top-heavy strippers, swinging may-poles, AND legitimate barfing sounds, too! Plus, "Black Bart" is the name of "Tha Dick's" very own personal Samuri Sword! (He musta swiped it from way back when tha Emperor Di'Anno took Japan from them Shogunates, wot?)

03 WALKING OUT ON YOU - Samson's "Walking Out On You", features the Iron Maiden Family's, strongest, loopiest, stoner-metal groove out, very unsimilar to, "Feel the Rock", I might add, and showing us all, just how good it feels for the male-side, to finally recieve a prostitution-based victory, upon and over, the female side! Dick's voice is spectacular, the rather "drugs/alcohol overdosed" psychedelic, riff-loop, repetitive, grinding ending, replete with howling wolves, bemasked drummer Thunderstick's evil-overlord chortles, endlessly repeated lost-hallway calls for guitarist, Paul Samson, for to get onstage, but to stoned to do so, really, more than enuff to getcha rocks off, fella! Hard to believe, "Tha Dick", got his start in amps and mics, by stealing money from what sounds like an extremely well-to-do girlfriend - must be a tall tale, huh? :D

Yeah, Iron Maiden, SPIKES, a real bargain, when it all comes out tah-gether, fer a measly 666 cents, or, One Mark Standard, just as soon as BLIND GUARDIAN's management starts on the investment trip! (please? :cry: )

Peace, Love, and Kill, Keep Killing! 8)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 25 Oct 2010 22:43, edited 12 times in total.

OokieSpookie

#153 Post by OokieSpookie » 20 Sep 2010 00:41

I really like the new Maiden cd, but do not LOVE it and the reason is that while it is a great creation in structure it lacks any real aggression, anger or passion.

spamel

#154 Post by spamel » 20 Sep 2010 19:12

OK, I've tried! :roll: Cannot get into the first half at all. Everything before Starblind is a bit mediocre, but everything from Starblind onwards is belting! How did they manage to do that? :roll: I'll keep listening, but it just isn't growing on me. Sorry to Maiden, I haven't felt this since Virtual XI came out, which I still can't abide!
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

spamel

#155 Post by spamel » 24 Sep 2010 00:56

spamel wrote:OK, I've tried! :roll: Cannot get into the first half at all. Everything before Starblind is a bit mediocre, but everything from Starblind onwards is belting! How did they manage to do that? :roll: I'll keep listening, but it just isn't growing on me. Sorry to Maiden, I haven't felt this since Virtual XI came out, which I still can't abide!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a difference three days makes! :roll: How did I not think Coming home was a good song? It is starting to click into place at last, and I think this really could be a great album! It seems I have started at the end of this album and worked backwards through it, and liked each song one by one on it's own merits. It still falls behind BG latest album a bit, but it is catching up!

Hansi Smurf

Final Frontier? Naw! We All Want, SPIKES!

#156 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 Sep 2010 19:59

Page 4, Post 2. The Completed Review of Iron Maiden Spikes.

If the admin would take the first SPIKES-post (page 1, post 40), the track listing, and the long-winded and boring review post, too, and make a SPIKES-based thread 'fer us all, that'd be real, real, cool!

Hansi Smurf

The Final Frontier

#157 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 Sep 2010 21:59

Sad but true: the Maiden disclose to us somewhere during, "the Final Frontier", that they know that they are growing senile, and that they are all going to die some day: the very first such disclosure thruout the entire Maiden catalog. (minus Steve Harris, predictably)

Grade 11 Biology, informed the class that all of the people my age, presumably those born during 1967, and after, would live for 500 years, minimum, that Our Children would live forever, whilst all of our parents, the Baby Boomers and older, were already dead!

Now it seems, some-but-not-all true: technically, anyone willing to grasp HGH as the proven senilty fighter that it technically is, will live: those whom Pretend Authority, will merely fall by the sword of their own inner-beings convictions.

True enuff in me own family: rather than obeying me, and MY medicine, the Baby Boomers just snarl and bare their fangs at me! (true in the physic, guvnor!) By God, eternal Health & Cleanliness is NOT for them. :cry:

Even my own peer/age group, AND the younger-thans, too, many of them will still readily admit, and under Oath, that senility is their very own way of bio-logic, that HGH is NOT for them! (Senility by Our Dictionary, is a lessening, but NOT cecessation, of Cellular Reproductivity. HGH is a Cellular Reproductivity, Super-Charger! Cells do not stop reproducing, some-but-not-all, until yer long dead!)

In closing:

I love SPIKES. I love PASSENGERS FOR LIFE. They are now all of the professional music that I'll ever want, or pay for! In fact, even future Maiden & Guardian releases, shall recieve no more money, nor more attention from me, ever again! (Yes, and even for the money!)

And just so you know? My own type of Mate-For-Life? My "Lost Mate", Boob, of course! :mrgreen:

Peace, Love, And Kill, Keep Killing. 8)

Hansi Smurf

The Above Post

#158 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Sep 2010 18:59

My last post was quite more psychotic than even is usual for me! Totally lacking in any faith in, Boob, at all!

Since I'm writing this, I'll say it one more time: ROD SMALLWOOD! WHERE IS OUR "SPIKES"?

Too, I will reitierate: the Maiden Catalog's Current Remastered Re-releases, are a rip-off of all of the new customers, AND a rip-off for ANY listener, with a scratched and/or missing oldie!

Everyone here, remembers all of those 2CD re-issues, from the early-to-mid-nineties: and everyone here, deserves those all-important Complete B-Side Disc 2's! Too, the CD-ROM Video's fit still on that Disc 1, same as ever! Bah!

Get on it SANCTUARY!

On Guard, Bard.

Hansi Smurf

Conan Vs. Thulsa Doom starring Ahnuld Schwarzenneger, 1981

#159 Post by Hansi Smurf » 30 Sep 2010 22:49

Really, all I ever want or need, is SPIKES! But if yer a less experienced listener (born during the 1983's ta the 1993's, man), and yer wild inta the Maiden, and have the spending money fer such Opera? Then the following 2 sets of music, should really be put out by the Investors for yah, man:

Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone (Conan)

01 (We Are) Forever Fighting Back
02 Welcome To The Battlezone
03 Warchild
04 The Land God Gave To Caine
05 Running Blind
06 Feel The Rock
07 Rip It Up
08 Metal Tears
09 Whispered Rage
10 Impaler
11 Nomad
12 P.O.V. 2005

Bruce Dickinson's Skunkworks (Thulsa Doom)

01 Space Race
02 Inertia
03 Faith
04 Solar Confinement
05 I Will Not Accept The Truth
06 Headswith
07 Meltdown
08 R-101
09 Re-Entry
10 Rescue Day
11 Octavia
12 Innerspace
13 Strange Death In Paradise

Too, SPIKES, the I-pod & Headphones?

"The BEST toy, EVER!"
- Ozzy Ozbourne

What? Yah never heard ah SPIKES: ?

Iron Maiden - SPIKES (the All-Studio Originals)

Casket 1

01 Running Free
02 Killers
03 Walking Out On You (Samson - Head Tactics LP, 1986 (Shock Tactics LP '81))
04 Total Eclipse
05 To Tame A Land
06 2 Minutes To Midnite
07 Back In The Village
08 Deja Vu
09 Running Blind (Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone - Fighting Back LP, 1986)
10 Feel The Rock (Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone - Fighting Back LP 1986)
11 Black Bart ("Can I Play W/ Madness" Single B-Side, 1988)
12 After The Storm (A.S.A.P. Silver & Gold LP, 1989)
13 Darkness Be My Friend (The Best of Bruce Dickinson, 2002 (1989))

Casket 2

01 Impaler (Killer, Murder One LP, 1992)
02 Sign Of The Cross
03 Look For The Truth
04 Space Race (Bruce Dickinson - Skunkworks LP, 1996)
05 Re-Entry (Bruce Dickinson "Back From The Edge" Single B-Side, 1996)
06 Strange Death In Paradise (Bruce Dickinson - Skunkworks LP, 1996)
07 The Book Of Thel (The Chemical Wedding LP, 1998)
08 Como Estais Amigos?
09 Blood Brothers
10 Wildest Dreams
11 Gates Of Tomorrow
12 P.O.V. 2005 (Paul Di'Anno and The Living Dead LP, 2005)

Really, BLIND GUARDIAN, you can cancel my "Passengers For Life"! I really won't be needing, IT, nor any other music piece of music, EVER!, at all.

Nah, it's all SPIKES, now, Men! (fer all fairness ta the Maiden, their Rock n' Rio Double Live CD release, is as equal ta all tha other stuff written here, too! But I'm totally SPIKES! I won't even pursue my own song-writing career, at all, now man! It's just too much work fer me, the very busy and very part-time musician!)

But, Blind Guardian? Nah, man, they really are, LORD PROTECTOR, in my own, all-powerful, STAR WARS Episodes: 7, 8, and 9, Story Art; so I uh, I really need 'um: yah know, man? :(

On Guard, Bard! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 15 Nov 2010 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Orodaran

#160 Post by Orodaran » 30 Sep 2010 22:58

Stop the spamming.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Hansi Smurf

Orodaran? Again?!?

#161 Post by Hansi Smurf » 04 Oct 2010 19:42

Define spamming.
Define the naked, Orodaran.
Testify as to the source of the Orodaran, ejaculation.

There will be no response from Orodaran: he doesn't exist. :mrgreen:

Orodaran

Re: Orodaran? Again?!?

#162 Post by Orodaran » 04 Oct 2010 20:54

Hansi Smurf wrote:Define spamming.
Your posts.
Hansi Smurf wrote:There will be no response from Orodaran: he doesn't exist. :mrgreen:
I'd like to ban you for a day just to show you I do :mrgreen: :P
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Hansi Smurf

Will either webmaster, or perhaps Joost, please remove Oroda

#163 Post by Hansi Smurf » 04 Oct 2010 22:59

Brain-scanning, we discover, that, Orodaran, believes that his responses are juvenille, while most of us are, Net-Neutral, Literate, and, post-Quickening!

Everywhere I go, the listeners either listen to, Iron Maiden - SPIKES, OR, they suffer from poorer-than, sensory/cognital/emotional, bio-technology.

"Doctor" Geekleff, and his Psychealth stooge, "Doctor" Laserick, Winnipeg Regional Health Faggots, or something, actually dared to call me this morning, pretending once more, that they too, must be relieved of duty, by some other, perhaps, superior, Pretend Authority.

Why, just last week, when I visited, "Phony" Laserdickhead, all his puny brain would think of, was of ethnically-cleansing me, inside his, to him, supposedly, "private body", and becoming jumpy and scared, when he began to notice that all I would do, was to merely listen to his "pretend-friendly" testimony, looking away so to observe only the testimony of him, and sitting their being able to kill him biologically, whenever/if, I pleased to do so! (remember: the very real, Pretend Authority, wasn't in command of his very real body, his voice does ejaculate, but even then, he is merely just waiting, for to be slain by Real Authority, whenever the "Blood Type A Negative" in his life, orders his "biological-kamikaze" Blood-Type O class-lifeform, for to attack and for to do so! And, Laserdickhead and his ilk, all will to do so, without Full Disclosure (CBC, CTV, Global, City and all of the Provincial, Federal Legislative Assembly Halls in attendance, too, most very real, Type A togetherness!)

Hansi Kursch, has very famously Pretended Authority: just look at the tact of him, if you've got the newest CD's, booklet's, middle, band-spread handy. Just the kind of tact to be seen of the face of every Pretend Authority, these days! So, now, what God, establishes, Hansi Kursch, safe, from the younger bigger-thans, the good-guy geriatrics, most State Assemblymen, the Old Money, AND, all of the other, above 6'2"s tall-types, not medically psychopathic?

Hansi is often scanned as thinking "we'll just shoot you!", but besides lesser and younger boys and girls, just who would obey him, and why? when Hansi Smurf, a year younger than, has proofed ESP, has proofed, the One Ring, and the Voice of God within Us, and proofed too, that Hansi will not project "arm yourselves with whatever you can, my Loving Fellow Humans! Eat and drink, cum-in-the-cunt, enjoy leisure-hedonism, and destroy all Pretend Authorities, at will!"

What other message of good-will CAN their be? None!

If you have any sense of COMMAND, and CAN, convince my gross-body for to join up with you and your, violent togetherness, then by all means: but only via FULL DISCLOSURE, meaning TOTAL SURVEILLANCE: no sneak attacks, no back-room deals: nope - FULL DISCLOSURE, of you, your values, your desires! All of 'um! Until then, remain frenemies, as you all are: and remember: I'm the only voice on Earth encouraging you all to bear arms freely, and without the consent of the Pretend Authorities; and the only voice urging you all to place yourselves under TOTAL SURVEILLANCE, NOW, as soon as you can!

Everyone else MUST be trying to kill you, or they are dullards, awaiting your inheriting of their Canaan!

Peace, Love & Kill, Keep Killing. :mrgreen:

Alpha Penguin

#164 Post by Alpha Penguin » 05 Oct 2010 00:20

1. Cut the shit, Smurf, you're making a fool of yourself. I understand trolling but this is flat out retarded.

2. I was disappointed by the album :( I really enjoyed "The Final Frontier" and "Starblind" but I feel the album was uninspired and I have a hunch that Harris had too much control over the music. I've also noticed some auto-tune on Bruce's voice in "The Talisman" which is sad. I have nothing against pitch correction but when you can hear it you know you have a problem. It seems like there are vocals where there shouldn't be vocals, and a lot of parts seemed flat-out unnecessary. It's like Iron Maiden did what I call, "pulling a Dream Theater", throwing in a bunch of useless shit that doesn't really add to the integrity of the song.

There's some interesting music on this record but overall I'd give it a 3/10...maybe a 4/10.
How can we take it away from someone who has no right--no right to control the divine!!

Hansi Smurf

An Answer To An Hallucination

#165 Post by Hansi Smurf » 05 Oct 2010 17:49

What shit the Oblivion be! Sub-cognitive strange loops of my own innards, no doubt! 8)

If only the Oblivion would care to apologize for being sociopathic posers of Man-life? It is readily apparent that with nothing but Oblivion around, that I, the Real Sentient, and source of all experience, cannot ever sincerely expect for to experience, traditonal monotheism! :cry:

What are these, Oblivion? What would they rate in a Binet-Simon Mental Age Exam, an exam what by the Psychiatry of the United States in the 1950's accepted as true, and so that only Serial Killers could ever be accepted as for to actually really existing! :wink:

Like any Normal Publican, I once treated Oblvion with all kinds of sincerity and respect: EQUALITY - everyday, every single day of my life, and without exceptions; yet instead of recieving joyous accomplice here in Neutral-space, all I ever biofeedback to myself in the guise of Inferior Being, veritably, Oblivion, are veiled-threats, double-talk: blantant, sub-cognitive ejaculations!

"Attack!" cries the Dignity of the Truer Sentient! "Attack the Global Mass!" "Attack all whom are to still be found a-gibba-ing, and a-bearing, false witness, and too, using the fit brains as punching bags, all day, in their Normal-Peoples, "school-says-there's-no-such-thing-as-ESP-so-I'm-free-to-mentally-attack-others-even-though-it-hurts-all-of-our-feelings!"" :wink:

Peace, Love & Iron Maiden! 8)

And, On Guard(ess), Bard(ess)! :wink:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 22 Nov 2010 19:17, edited 3 times in total.

spamel

#166 Post by spamel » 05 Oct 2010 17:51

You're a waste of oxygen and bandwidth mate.

Alpha Penguin

#167 Post by Alpha Penguin » 05 Oct 2010 20:26

@ Smurf, lol are you high? And yes I could pass an army fitness test. I'm not the stereotypical fat, lazy, loudmouth American. I seriously think you're either on drugs, ridiculously immature, or socially inept. One thing is for sure, you have too much time on your hands and not enough brains :P
How can we take it away from someone who has no right--no right to control the divine!!

spamel

#168 Post by spamel » 05 Oct 2010 20:59

Seriously, on other forums I go on you would have been banned years ago for spamming. I can only assume because these aren't massively visited boards that you are just endured, but not by everybody. I think starting a "Ban Hansi Smurf" thread is long overdue!

LeBard

#169 Post by LeBard » 05 Oct 2010 22:14

spamel wrote:Seriously, on other forums I go on you would have been banned years ago for spamming. I can only assume because these aren't massively visited boards that you are just endured, but not by everybody. I think starting a "Ban Hansi Smurf" thread is long overdue!
Yeah, he contributes absolutely nothing. And I've been visiting these boards for way too long (even though I took a long time to register) and I remember years ago when Smurf was not an act/troll. I don't remember when he started writing bullshit, but if one would bother to go back and look at his earlier post they were actually coherent.
edit: Actually, scrap that. Going back, he was always a nut case. Just a bit less nutty.

Led Guardian

#170 Post by Led Guardian » 05 Oct 2010 22:58

I've always seen him as a harmless curiosity. His random posts are just a part of the forum. And while there's not really any point to reading them, I have to respect the creativity it takes to continue spouting this utter nonsense for so long. Seriously, where does he pull this shit from? And I'd hardly say he's a troll. An act yes, but not a troll.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

spamel

#171 Post by spamel » 05 Oct 2010 23:16

Led Guardian wrote:I've always seen him as a harmless curiosity. His random posts are just a part of the forum. And while there's not really any point to reading them, I have to respect the creativity it takes to continue spouting this utter nonsense for so long. Seriously, where does he pull this shit from? And I'd hardly say he's a troll. An act yes, but not a troll.
That is your opinion.

You are, of course, wrong! :lol:

Led Guardian

#172 Post by Led Guardian » 06 Oct 2010 02:39

spamel wrote:
Led Guardian wrote:I've always seen him as a harmless curiosity. His random posts are just a part of the forum. And while there's not really any point to reading them, I have to respect the creativity it takes to continue spouting this utter nonsense for so long. Seriously, where does he pull this shit from? And I'd hardly say he's a troll. An act yes, but not a troll.
That is your opinion.

You are, of course, wrong! :lol:
I really don't understand what people's problem with him is. The scroll bar is there for just such occasions as skipping his posts. I barely even think about them, I just keep going.

t.a.j.

#173 Post by t.a.j. » 07 Oct 2010 15:52

I still have difficulty getting past the first two songs.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Alpha Penguin

#174 Post by Alpha Penguin » 07 Oct 2010 15:54

That's because Satellite 15 is an unnecessary "song". It's just Steve Harris fucking around on the keyboards with funky shit going on around it. There's nothing musical about it, now "The Final Frontier" is a good song though!

Hansi Smurf

Hansi Smurf Rules!

#175 Post by Hansi Smurf » 07 Oct 2010 23:24

You All Now Intuit That I Have The Right To Destroy You :evil:

And So To, Do The United States Armed Services :twisted:

"The spies have all returned: the Global Mass? All of 'um'll show you the whites ah their eyes, insteada providing, Moral Testimony: boyz: fire at will! :x "

- General Stone Cold 8)

"Tho' yah know, saying "Yes Sir", ain't very Constitutionally American: sounds kinda foreign, kinda, Limey, kinda, Pretend Authority! Me? I'm Free!" 8)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 22 Nov 2010 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

spamel

#176 Post by spamel » 09 Oct 2010 17:02

So I'm a spy now am I? I think your posts speak volumes for your mental state and I don't like to point fun at somebody who quite obviously has issues. Keep taking the meds.

Palantyre

#177 Post by Palantyre » 09 Oct 2010 19:28

Frankly, I personally think each and every user on this forum should just ignore that flakey fuck.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Skyflat

#178 Post by Skyflat » 09 Oct 2010 21:12

Finally on my hands the new album!!! :P
Hails from Cyprus!!!
http://www.Cy-Metal.com

Traveller in Time

#179 Post by Traveller in Time » 10 Oct 2010 13:47

Alpha Penguin wrote:That's because Satellite 15 is an unnecessary "song". It's just Steve Harris fucking around on the keyboards with funky shit going on around it. There's nothing musical about it, now "The Final Frontier" is a good song though!
I think they just made it to annoy you and make yourself say: when those the fucking song start!
Maybe it's some trick to make an average song look better with playing annoying crap in the beginning ;)
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

Hansi Smurf

Tha Lyrics!

#180 Post by Hansi Smurf » 11 Oct 2010 01:04

A quiet song about coming in 'fer a landing, rather than a real stormer, about crash-landing, and living ta tell tha tale? :?

"The Alchemist", was allright, but it's still just a band, refusing to just shut the fuck-up, an' power-fantasize, and thus earn their record sales certificates, from us, the paying customers! :x

And, "Where The Wild Wind Blows"! Insteada encouraging children ta bear arms. and establish their own boundries, and to kill, if they will: instead yer taking a young, ME, and making 'em: weak and nonsuch and unironically, AFRAID? Fuck you, and yer point of view, Harris: there is no such thing as, TV, in the real world! :evil:

When yah talk ta anyone, it's not polite to discourage them bearing arms, it's not polite to discourage full-disclosure violence, nor is it polite, to NOT accomplice, the slaughter of the Canaanites, either, man! :wink:

Least, these old fellows, these Baby Boomers, these Maiden-guys, at least they did still encourage us younger-thans, all ta mate and procreate! :roll:

Good sign! 8)

But me? An the Maiden :?:

WE :!: ALL :!: WANT :!: SPIKES :!:

Get it done: Smallwood :!: Harris :!: Murray :!: Di'Anno :!: Dickinson :!: Falck :!: - all 'uh yah: you, Tormentors, yuh! :evil:

I mean, I guess it's only just the pleasure of the flesh, after all, no big deal, really. :P

Bah! Pleasure? Who'd ever really want that, huh? 8)

Hansi Smurf

Still Zero Entertainment From The Sanctuary Musical Group?

#181 Post by Hansi Smurf » 23 Oct 2010 18:58

What gives, Hansi? I thought I told you to gather together the SPIKES masters, and publish the goods, digitally on i-tunes, and on Compact Disc, too!

Eddie, hanging from offa the Spikes of a partially-opened Iron Maiden casket: the viewer, at 11 o'clock from the casket: the stone-casket, up on a stair-tiered stone-ziggurat: dull, yellow sun light, peering thru rectangular, glass-free window slits, high up above in some open-seeming temple of the slain and divine king? Sounds cool ta me!

Meanwhile, some dumb American Nigress, well beneath the stature of girl, a 70 year old child really, keeps on attacking Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone publically, all over their own Divine Right for to sing and dance, and all the while, continually using the very false evidence of being ripped off, by a Battlezone record, that came out a WHOLE YEAR BEFORE that dumb bitches, now-crappy movie!

Smaller thans? I only attack evil-seeming smaller thans with stature and IQ cranial capacity, and the Maiden's own smaller than stature, is really only being mentioned for to tease those old farts: but the idiots whom invade our very and common third-eyes (imaginations) with their continual and outright rubbish, really out to be taken away to the geriatric-ward, and quick! The Maiden? They are geniuses in their own right: same as you!

I love SPIKES!

I will not mention the nigress, nor her accursed motion picture, by name, not ever again!

Yeah, SPIKES: dedicated to Steve and Lorraine Harris: Our Own Veritable Star-Warrior, and the Lady of the Rings! (and that's gotta be all tha' rest ah you mates too! Believe it!)

:twisted:

Orodaran

#182 Post by Orodaran » 23 Oct 2010 19:57

Nothing in your post is about the new album, post your ramblings in your own rambling threads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Hansi Smurf

Explain your ejaculation politically, Orodaran!

#183 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 Oct 2010 21:29

Why are you, a supposed grown-up and authority figure, why are you allowed by your innards for to attack INNOCENT Literate Men and Women? Why will you call being free an attack on the monied and now unetitled? Why will you not accept that God's Divine Providence is now, and has always been, Flowerchild? What is innocent about Geroge Lucas, iron Maiden, the WWE or anyone for that matter, making money and comepeting against me? Intellectual property is not the food dole lines, nor are they State Welfare, nor are they housing, nor are they the sanctity of marriage! As you can see by my God's Ejaculations, I ALONE RULE, and rather unconceitedly, too! :D

Explain here for your parents and your entire country the establishment of your right to attack the innocent? :D

Or, maybe you should just tell Hansi Kursch that you had to resign for reasons of being an Illegimate Colonial Imperialism, my much lesser male sex body companion? :D

Explain your right for to attempt to dominate a FREE PERSON, and explain why you aren't free, - or FUCK OFF! :twisted:

And, if you really keep brain-projecting that I am not FREE, that George Lucas is better than me, despite my physical, AND letter-grade superiority over said rational and defacto weakling, then explain why that is too! :D

Or really, just Fuck off! :twisted:

A Maiden thread is a Maiden thread, and you are obviously not rational, in the least, my own little gibbaing frenemy. :shock:

Orodaran, in Cosmic Consciousness, YOU are the antagonist, Hansi Smurf is the Protagonist!
Tell us all, your own emotional political world view! I love to laugh inferiors off after all! :mrgreen:

The entire Global Spy and Military and Democracy is awaiting you Orodaran: go ahead! :D

Orodaran = Beezle :evil:
Hansi Smurf = Beezlebaal :mrgreen: :D

Will Orodaran be able for to respond in a reasonable and gentle manner? Any bets globally? :D

Tell the truth you bums!

Orodaran

Re: Explain your ejaculation politically, Orodaran!

#184 Post by Orodaran » 24 Oct 2010 21:37

Hansi Smurf wrote:Or really, just Fuck off! :twisted:
Mods, he insulted me! ban him!

:P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Hansi Smurf

Why SPIKES is Iron Maiden's Final Frontier

#185 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 Oct 2010 22:40

People of all ages love aggro, sorrow, mating, denning, defense, and, offensive ethnic-cleansing! Those emotions are eternal to we, the Eternal!

Current Iron Maiden Producer, Kevin Shirley, he just keeps claiming to have gone past the Mental Age of Violence, but does he lift weights regularly, or profess to be immortal? Why, I bet he still smokes cigarettes!

I like the way SPIKES feels, Mr. Shirley; and as you can see from my vast mass of currently Public Domain output, here at BG.com, I veritably dwarf both you, and the Maiden, physically, mentally, and emotionally! (minus Big Hot Rod Smallwood!)

Technically, it took perhaps 40 or 50 or so musicians, managers, producers, writers and arrangers, and over 25 years of both touring and recording, to both make and manufacture, SPIKES!

I do hereby Testify, that SPIKES, and SPIKES, alone, shall be both mine, and my own Family's own, personal musical rhetoric, and personal song-writing catalog, and, for all time! No more paying money to the rich for Us, thanks!

Me? I live on Public Welfare in Publically Assisted Housing at an income level of less than $10 000 CDN a year, with well over 2/3's of it all going right back to the government! So, I couldn't possibly have anything at all to do with the manufacturing of SPIKES, unless invited to do so, Publically, and preferbally, right here, at the Forum, and, while being Officially Subsidized by the Investors, and while recieving still, my guaranteed Canadian Pension Plan Disability Benefits, and, the Manitoba Housing and Income Assistance, minimum Manitoban income supplements, and for all time!

My disability? I won't work for the rich. I won't not smoke weed. I won't not fuck, and I expect fucking to be declared, PUBLICALLY, as a mandatory right for all fucking-workers. And, I won't fuck unless Rape & Possesion become the Public and Mainstream value, for those whom Rape & Possess! Until then, I am, by God, merely hanging around, and dreaming of Transactional Cigarette Manufacturing: puffing the blunt down, and thus exterminating the Mass of you, right out from inside my own very teeny, tiny, brain!

You?

:mrgreen:

Hansi Smurf

Karate Master!

#186 Post by Hansi Smurf » 05 Nov 2010 19:27

Say? Didja alluvtharestuvya notice, that the Dick, Big Bruce Dickinson himself, right on the back cover of the very sleeve of his very latest Compact Disc release, Iron Maiden's, "the Final Frontier": didja ya'll notcie that he, "Big Dick" himself, sent out to the WHOLE WORLD, a massive, "Axis of the Open-Hand", Sieg Heil Salute? Huh? Didja? (Yeah, yuh did!)

I predict, faithfully, that for decades now, that a massive and humungous horde (humina), of Stan Lee/Iron Man/Mandarin readers, have all been neuro-genetically enforcing, and reinforcing, the Traditional Supremacy of Karate upon us all! (apparently "A Man Named Creator's" own personal religon, under Oath, happens to be, "Karate"!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 15 Nov 2010 19:18, edited 2 times in total.

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: Explain your ejaculation politically, Orodaran!

#187 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 05 Nov 2010 19:55

Orodaran wrote:
Hansi Smurf wrote:Or really, just Fuck off! :twisted:
Mods, he insulted me! ban him!

:P
Guards!Advance on him!
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Skrymir

#188 Post by Skrymir » 05 Nov 2010 20:55

I can easily understand everyone who prefers the old stuff of Hansi Smurf. But you'll have to admit, that his posts are definitely just like he wants them to be, so at least you can't really accuse him of selling out.