Alex Jones message to the military about coming takeover

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
I Pity The Fool

Alex Jones message to the military about coming takeover

#1 Post by I Pity The Fool » 01 May 2010 09:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Qg8vmpG70

Essential viewing. Spread it around.
Death to gay power metal!

End Of An Era

Re: Alex Jones message to the military about coming takeover

#2 Post by End Of An Era » 01 May 2010 10:44

hmm.. i'm not sure what to think of this vid. At one hand i understand his point and he has some facts and numbers right, but i highly doubt he spreads 'the truth' as he says.

I Pity The Fool

#3 Post by I Pity The Fool » 01 May 2010 12:28

He's quite assertive there. But I'll say one thing, Jones is a highly informed individual, he knows more than most of the 'expert' journo's.

If people can see that their 'freedoms' are one large illusion it all makes sense. Just look at some random individuals, they're hopped up on control. It's human nature for the majority of people. I've been talking to some psycho sadistic neo-libs (I'm not right wing) and they would love to see the tea partyers locked up themselves. All shows that Nazi mentality of hurt others and hope they won't come for you.

Skyclad

#4 Post by Skyclad » 03 May 2010 15:34

I don't want to see the tea partiers locked up, but I would have liked to have seen the fuckers organize and have tea parties when Bush was in office and turned the 1.5 trillion dollar surplus Clinton handed him into a 6-7 trillion dollar deficit. Where were the tea partiers then? They're a worthless bunch of people afraid that the blacks and Mexicans are going to be the majority one day. They say they long for the old glory days of old America... you know, when women couldn't work or vote and people owned slaves. Also, where's the tea partiers who talk about civil liberty now when a law is passed in Arizona where you can get pulled over just for looking like an illegal immigrant. They aren't saying a word about this (Well, some are... even that dude who called the Minute Men national heroes said this law is unconstitutional, so you know how bad this is), and since they aren't saying a word about this it's easy to connct the dots of the tea party's ideals and actions to racism.

The tea parties aren't real movements created by the people. They were created by Fox News who throws bullshit stories out to their ignorant viewers, who then take what Fox News told them and start spreading that amongst themselves as the trith. Then Fox will take their cameras to the Tea Parties and "cover" them and the people will spew word for word what Fox News told them back into the camera... it's one big endless loop. They also make stars out of retards like Sarah Palin, who has said more insane things that were not true than anyone I've ever seen. most recently she said 3 weeks ago that we need to drill MORE in the Gulf Coast NOW instead of spending money on any more safety studies for drilling in the Gulf. 3 weeks after she said drill now, no need for safety studies, we have what will probably be our worst oil spill in history. Also, they are making a god of Michelle Bachmann, who makes Sarah Palin look like Einstein in comprison. Bachmann has stated various bat-shit theories like all Democrats in Congress should be investigated for anti0American activity and that since the last two outbreaks of the Swine Flu happened under the Carter and Obama administrations, the swine flu must be a conspiracy by the democrats.

The right is very good at using fear to recruit new members to their party. Especially once you get older and start having kids, they know how to use the "You and your kids are going to die from a terrorist attack" to their advantage. It's really not much different than corporations using kids in their commercials to thier advantage.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

I Pity The Fool

#5 Post by I Pity The Fool » 03 May 2010 16:00

Skyclad wrote:I don't want to see the tea partiers locked up, but I would have liked to have seen the fuckers organize and have tea parties when Bush was in office and turned the 1.5 trillion dollar surplus Clinton handed him into a 6-7 trillion dollar deficit. Where were the tea partiers then? Also, where's the tea partiers who talk about civil liberty now when a law is passed in Arizona where you can get pulled over just for looking like an illegal immigrant. They aren't saying a word about this (Well, some are... even that dude who called the Minute Men national heroes said this law is unconstitutional, so you know how bad this is),
I certainly agree with that. The principle is always people looking out for themselves.

But the tea party is a legitimate movement begun by Ron Paul in 2007, it's only been co-opted by Palin and the other jerks. But yeah I'm against their stance of hunting down illegals, in Arizona. They just don't get it.

Webmaster
Site Admin

#6 Post by Webmaster » 04 May 2010 13:08

Skyclad wrote:Also, where's the tea partiers who talk about civil liberty now when a law is passed in Arizona where you can get pulled over just for looking like an illegal immigrant.
I guess you haven't actually READ the new law have you? It says that people must be approached about something else (seat belt, running red light, etc.) first before they can be asked about their citizenship status. So where is the problem?

Skyclad

#7 Post by Skyclad » 04 May 2010 15:30

Webmaster wrote:
Skyclad wrote:Also, where's the tea partiers who talk about civil liberty now when a law is passed in Arizona where you can get pulled over just for looking like an illegal immigrant.
I guess you haven't actually READ the new law have you? It says that people must be approached about something else (seat belt, running red light, etc.) first before they can be asked about their citizenship status. So where is the problem?

Yeah, and then once they're pulled over, how does an officer make the distinction whether someone's legal or not? Because they're not white? One lawmaker actually said you can tell if they're illegal or not by their shoes.

Webmaster
Site Admin

#8 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 13:04

Skyclad wrote:
Webmaster wrote:

Yeah, and then once they're pulled over, how does an officer make the distinction whether someone's legal or not? Because they're not white? One lawmaker actually said you can tell if they're illegal or not by their shoes.
In AZ you have to be a citizen to have a driver's license. If you are a LEGAL immigrant you are also required to carry your Green Card with you at all times. So, it seems clear to me that it is very easy to make the distinction. Why are these points so hard for people to understand?

Skyclad

#9 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 15:06

Webmaster wrote:
In AZ you have to be a citizen to have a driver's license. If you are a LEGAL immigrant you are also required to carry your Green Card with you at all times. So, it seems clear to me that it is very easy to make the distinction. Why are these points so hard for people to understand?

You didn't answer my question. When you pull something over for a traffic violation or something else, you can't just ask someone for their ID. You only can if you believe they are an illegal. What basis do you use to decide if someone is illegal? "You can tell an illegal by what shoes they wear" like on Arizona lawmaker said is complete bullshit. I'm not worried about the illegal immigrants so much as the legal U.S. citizens who are going to get fucked with.

This law is unconstitutional and wrong on many levels. First, it's almost impossible to enforce the law without racial profiling. Seondly, there's this"

"The Arizona law appears to be “facially unconstitutional,” Manheim said. “States have no power to pass immigration laws because it’s an attribute of foreign affairs. Just as states can’t have their own foreign policies or enter into treaties, they can’t have their own immigration laws either.”

Webmaster
Site Admin

#10 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 15:24

Skyclad wrote:When you pull something over for a traffic violation or something else, you can't just ask someone for their ID.
Have you ever been pulled over? The first thing you get asked for is your ID whether you are a citizen or not. "License and registration please."

Skyclad

#11 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 16:32

Webmaster wrote:
Skyclad wrote:When you pull something over for a traffic violation or something else, you can't just ask someone for their ID.
Have you ever been pulled over? The first thing you get asked for is your ID whether you are a citizen or not. "License and registration please."

I think maybe I got asked for my ID... twice? They usually just run the license plates. They ask forID if they plan on giving me a ticket.

Webmaster
Site Admin

#12 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 16:34

Certainly strange that they never made sure you were actually allowed to be operating a motor vehicle.

Joost

#13 Post by Joost » 05 May 2010 16:50

Webmaster wrote:In AZ you have to be a citizen to have a driver's license.
You mean the legal immigrants can't have a driver's license in Arizona, either? That sounds a bit bizarre to me. Or do you just mean the illegal immigrants?
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Webmaster
Site Admin

#14 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 17:09

Joost wrote:
Webmaster wrote:In AZ you have to be a citizen to have a driver's license.
You mean the legal immigrants can't have a driver's license in Arizona, either? That sounds a bit bizarre to me. Or do you just mean the illegal immigrants?
Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have written citizens. I meant only the legal residents of AZ can get a driver's license. People illegally in the state cannot. As far as I know this goes for ALL states.

And I know that the law also says that people with a Green Card have to carry it with them at all times.

Skyclad

#15 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 17:11

Webmaster wrote:Certainly strange that they never made sure you were actually allowed to be operating a motor vehicle.

They can tell if you have a license or not before they even pull you over. Unless you're doing something really dangerous/illegal, they almost always call your plates in first to see if the vehicle is stolen, or if whoever owns the car has warrants for their arrest.

Webmaster
Site Admin

#16 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 17:17

Skyclad wrote:They can tell if you have a license or not before they even pull you over. Unless you're doing something really dangerous/illegal, they almost always call your plates in first to see if the vehicle is stolen, or if whoever owns the car has warrants for their arrest.
If this is the way it actually works it is absurd. First can you please tell me how they can tell that you have a valid driver's license BEFORE they pull you over? How do they know who is driving the car? Surely people drive cars that are registered to other people than themselves.

Skyclad

#17 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 17:24

Webmaster wrote:
Skyclad wrote:They can tell if you have a license or not before they even pull you over. Unless you're doing something really dangerous/illegal, they almost always call your plates in first to see if the vehicle is stolen, or if whoever owns the car has warrants for their arrest.
If this is the way it actually works it is absurd. First can you please tell me how they can tell that you have a valid driver's license BEFORE they pull you over? How do they know who is driving the car? Surely people drive cars that are registered to other people than themselves.

It happens. I've been in vehicles numerous times when it's happened. I've also been in vehicles where officers have pulled the car over for no other reason than the driver wasn't white. You're skirting the original issue though... how is an officer supposed to enforce this law without racial profiling or needlessly screwing with U.S. citizens? You must realize that you're in the extreme minority with your views on this since even a lot of harline Republicans say this law is idiotic.

Webmaster
Site Admin

#18 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 17:29

Skyclad wrote:
Webmaster wrote:

It happens. I've been in vehicles numerous times when it's happened. I've also been in vehicles where officers have pulled the car over for no other reason than the driver wasn't white. You're skirting the original issue though... how is an officer supposed to enforce this law without racial profiling or needlessly screwing with U.S. citizens? You must realize that you're in the extreme minority with your views on this since even a lot of harline Republicans say this law is idiotic.
I am glad to be in the "extreme minority" of the 60 to 80% of Americans that agree with the Arizona law. Haven't you read any of this polling data? For example:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ration_law

http://news.spreadit.org/immigration-re ... americans/

So I would dare to say that you are in the minority and not I.

Skyclad

#19 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 18:05

Dude, Rasmussen... really? That's a conservative leaning polling group that the founde rof was even a paid consultant for the Bush administration. You might as well be showing me a Fox News Opinion poll. Also, all these polls are usually about a person's opinion if it will lower a crime in a certain area, not if they think the law will infringe on the liberties of U.S. citizens. And you still didn't answer my question.

Skyclad

#20 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 18:16

Ever since this shit came about with Arizona, I've wondered a few times what the Native Americans think about the white man bitching about the Mexicans being here illegally.

I Pity The Fool

#21 Post by I Pity The Fool » 05 May 2010 18:27

I'm not native American or American but I get annoyed when Brit cast-offs complain about immigration. They're still the largest immigrant group.

Skyclad

#22 Post by Skyclad » 05 May 2010 18:36

I Pity The Fool wrote:I'm not native American or American but I get annoyed when Brit cast-offs complain about immigration. They're still the largest immigrant group.

Yep. Actually, we're technically worse than immigrants because we killed a shot-ton of native americans and simply took the land. We didn't just come here to work for the native americans. Hahahaha...

I Pity The Fool

#23 Post by I Pity The Fool » 05 May 2010 18:55

So you're saying there was no attempt at assimilation or learning the language. :wink:

Joost

#24 Post by Joost » 05 May 2010 19:12

Would've been awesome if some native American language turned out to be the main language of the US. :D :lol:

Maybe we then would've been talking on this forum in, say, Hopi or something. :P
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::