I did not have sex with that woman

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
The Rider Of Rohan

I did not have sex with that woman

#1 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 03 May 2010 20:36

Here we go again.

Barack Obama Cheating Scandal Alleged; Vera Baker Denies Affair with President
May 1st, 2010 8:27 AM by Free Britney

Has President Barack Obama been having an affair with Vera Baker? That's the shocking allegation made by the National Enquirer in this week's edition.

The publication claims Obama and Baker, a former campaign aide, holed up at Washington, D.C. hotel, and a "security video" could expose everything!

Baker, now 35, worked tirelessly to get Obama elected to the U.S. Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions, in 2004. They grew close since.

While Vera Baker insists that "nothing happened" between them, the Enquirer says anti-Obama "operatives" are digging hard into the alleged affair.

Some are reportedly offering $1 million for information confirming it.
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/ ... l-alleged/
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

I Pity The Fool

Re: I did not have sex with that woman

#2 Post by I Pity The Fool » 03 May 2010 20:51

There's also the homosexual accusations against him. I don't discount them because these are always a great blackmail tool against presidents and politicians: Think of the Bohemian grove rituals. Like the 'security lapses' with the whitehouse gatecrashers and the recent gunman near where Obama was, these are different ways for the controllers to remind them to toe the line.

If Obama doesn't feel like a war with Iran just now, a veiled threat follows. If he persists, or becomes generally difficult or useless he faces a Reagan or Kennedy scenario. Welcome to the presidential reality show.
Death to gay power metal!

I Pity The Fool

#3 Post by I Pity The Fool » 03 May 2010 20:56

Mind you, I don't blame Obama for cheating on Michelle for that. There's also a good claim that he broke up with his white girlfriend for Michelle because of the impact that that would have had with the black female vote base.

No‘am

#4 Post by No‘am » 03 May 2010 21:01

Neither did I (not that I'm racist or anything).
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#5 Post by Metal Fan » 03 May 2010 21:11

Oh God, first it was his false birth certificate, then it was his anger management, now this. No wonder presidents go insane!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Skyclad

#6 Post by Skyclad » 03 May 2010 21:41

The National Enquirer? It must be true!
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

The Rider Of Rohan

#7 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 03 May 2010 21:52

I don't know the magazine myself, but according to their Wikipedia, they have scooped several stories which turned out to be true, including ones on Tiger Woods, O.J. Simpson and John Edward's. This obviously doesn't say anything about the the accuracy of this story, but I wouldn't dismiss it right away. Especially because it would be a really funny story if it was true,
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

End Of An Era

#8 Post by End Of An Era » 03 May 2010 22:18

oh my, obama almost acts human.. :P

Skyclad

#9 Post by Skyclad » 03 May 2010 22:23

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:I don't know the magazine myself, but according to their Wikipedia, they have scooped several stories which turned out to be true, including ones on Tiger Woods, O.J. Simpson and John Edward's. This obviously doesn't say anything about the the accuracy of this story, but I wouldn't dismiss it right away. Especially because it would be a really funny story if it was true,

The also have stories like "Elvis was abducted by aliens". No one in the U.S. takes that magazine seriously, not even the people who read it. It's like Mad Magazine. Mostly made up with a few real news stories thrown in. I wouldn't believe it unless it was conformed by a legit news source.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

Andreas

#10 Post by Andreas » 04 May 2010 00:23

I Pity The Fool wrote:There's also the homosexual accusations against him.
"I did not have sex with that man!"

Metal Fan

#11 Post by Metal Fan » 04 May 2010 05:36

:lol:
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

I Pity The Fool

#12 Post by I Pity The Fool » 04 May 2010 05:56

Andreas wrote:
"I did not have sex with that man!"
uh-huh. What's that stain on your suit, Barrack?

Webmaster
Site Admin

#13 Post by Webmaster » 04 May 2010 13:12

Could have happened when he was high on cocaine (which he has admitted to taking). You never know...

ThePKH

#14 Post by ThePKH » 04 May 2010 15:38

Maybe the time for a remake of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVI16FSjxU :D
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

I Pity The Fool

#15 Post by I Pity The Fool » 05 May 2010 06:32

Webmaster wrote:
Could have happened when he was high on cocaine (which he has admitted to taking). You never know...

Very much so. Even apart from that there are reasons to say he had bi relationships. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Just spare me the details if they come out.

Metal Fan

#16 Post by Metal Fan » 05 May 2010 06:58

Why did we elect a president that admits to be on cocaine?

Webmaster
Site Admin

#17 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 13:02

Metal Fan wrote:Why did we elect a president that admits to be on cocaine?
I didn't elect him and I will do my best to see that he isn't re-elected in 2012.

Desert_Storm

#18 Post by Desert_Storm » 05 May 2010 13:05

Yeah. Go Sarah Palin! What the hell is that fucker thinking anyway with his stupid plans to pay money for sick people instead of spending it for war. My hope is that America gets a really good and nice and white president that allows the free people over there to shoot animals from planes, and I pray to God that, if it´s His will, we shall do that here in Switzerland too in short order!
"Why are these points so hard for people to understand?"
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Webmaster
Site Admin

#19 Post by Webmaster » 05 May 2010 13:26

Desert_Storm wrote:What the hell is that fucker thinking anyway with his stupid plans to pay money for sick people instead of spending it for war.
Obama isn't paying money for sick people, he is FORCING people to buy health insurance. The Federal government doesn't not have the Constitutional right to force people to buy anything.

I Pity The Fool

#20 Post by I Pity The Fool » 05 May 2010 15:04

Desert_Storm wrote:Yeah. Go Sarah Palin! What the hell is that fucker thinking anyway with his stupid plans to pay money for sick people instead of spending it for war. My hope is that America gets a really good and nice and white president that allows the free people over there to shoot animals from planes, and I pray to God that, if it´s His will, we shall do that here in Switzerland too in short order!
"Why are these points so hard for people to understand?"
Umm... Obubba is a much bigger war monger than Bush.

Belgarion

#21 Post by Belgarion » 05 May 2010 16:23

I pity you.
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

I Pity The Fool

#22 Post by I Pity The Fool » 05 May 2010 18:34

Ok, bubbles.

Metal Fan

#23 Post by Metal Fan » 05 May 2010 19:10

Webmaster wrote:
I didn't elect him and I will do my best to see that he isn't re-elected in 2012.
I didn't elect him either

West Virginia Mule

#24 Post by West Virginia Mule » 06 May 2010 11:05

I called my doctor up and made me an appointment for some free ObamaCare. They asked what was wrong. I said nothing, really. But since all healthcare is free now, I just want to have everything checked. They said healthcare is not free. I said yes it damned well is! Obama passed a Bill! He's paying for it out of his stash! You know, all the money BP and Goldman Sachs gave him before he decided to put the boot on their throats! GIVE ME MY FREE OBAMACARE NOW!

They hung up on me.

So I'm calling the White House to report them. And while I got Barry on the line, I'm gonna ask him to buy me a new car. If I use the black or Hispanic dialect I've been practicing, I'm in like Flynn. Rock and roll, baby! Welcome to America, a land where anyone and everyone in the world can be a citizen and own half of everything in Al Sharpton's house.
KILROY WAS HERE

West Virginia Mule

#25 Post by West Virginia Mule » 06 May 2010 11:13

Because he's black and it would be racist to hold his admitted illegal drug usage against him. Or to even mention it. But a white presidential candidate would be bounced out on his ass. That’s the America we’re living in.
KILROY WAS HERE

The Rider Of Rohan

#26 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 06 May 2010 13:33

Actually we're not living in America, that's just you and the hillbillies.
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Andreas

#27 Post by Andreas » 06 May 2010 15:32

Rednecks, like Mule!

Desert_Storm

#28 Post by Desert_Storm » 06 May 2010 15:58

Webmaster wrote: Could have happened when he was high on cocaine (which he has admitted to taking).
Yeah, during high school. Highly relevant argument! He later referred to it as "the greatest moral failure of his life". I assume you never did something stupid.
Webmaster wrote: Obama isn't paying money for sick people, he is FORCING people to buy health insurance. The Federal government doesn't not have the Constitutional right to force people to buy anything.
Yeah but that´s hardly the point. After all, there wouldn´t be a real need for "forcing" it if certain people wouldn´t have a mind-set that´s so self-centered that they don´t care if some fellow citizens die because they can´t pay their bills - And don´t see any responisbility for other human beings.
Actually, I can´t blame them. I mean who in his right mind would save some chap from drowning if his shoes could get wet and his suit stained?
MetalFan wrote:
I didn't elect him either
Nor did you elect anybody else

Metal Fan

#29 Post by Metal Fan » 06 May 2010 19:39

Yeah, cause I can't vote...

It's just crap that we have to give all of the Mexican's that come in illegally free health care and such to all of their eleven and twelve babies that the come here and have. Go back to your own country and do that!! We don't want to pay for you!! That's our tax money you're using!! We can use it to build California new badly-needed roads!! And now that you have had all of those children in our country you think you're entitled to our healthcare 'cause they where born here!

Bite me.

West Virginia Mule

#30 Post by West Virginia Mule » 15 May 2010 07:56

Desert_Storm wrote: Yeah but that´s hardly the point
The federal government enacting unconstitutional policies—and doing so against the clear will of the people—cannot be anything but a point.
KILROY WAS HERE

Edain

#31 Post by Edain » 15 May 2010 11:50

The point is: millions of your fellow citizens are basically labour slaves and don't have ANY freedom you're talking of. And you're bitching around some reform that makes it at least possible for them to live a humane live just because it costs you some millions? What the heck...?
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Led Guardian

Re:

#32 Post by Led Guardian » 17 May 2010 04:24

Metal Fan wrote:Yeah, cause I can't vote...

It's just crap that we have to give all of the Mexican's that come in illegally free health care and such to all of their eleven and twelve babies that the come here and have. Go back to your own country and do that!! We don't want to pay for you!! That's our tax money you're using!! We can use it to build California new badly-needed roads!! And now that you have had all of those children in our country you think you're entitled to our healthcare 'cause they where born here!

Bite me.
Please know what you are talking about before you speak.

1) It doesn't give free care to illegals. It actually prohibits undocumented aliens from receiving federal payments.
2) Most of those illegals aren't here with their families. They come over, get a job, send money home, and go back to them eventually if they can. They certainly don't come over and have 11 or 12 babies.
3) We certainly do want to pay them. They're cheap labor. Corporations hire them to work for below minimum wage, citizens hire them for general labor. If they didn't want to pay them, they wouldn't. See above how we won't be paying for them.
4) If there children are born here, they are entitled to our health care, as is their right as American citizens, by our own nationality laws.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Led Guardian

#33 Post by Led Guardian » 17 May 2010 04:30

And for those interested in knowing what is involved in the constitutionality debate, read this:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/health ... itutional/

Factcheck.org is a non-partisan fact-checking site, a good place to go if you're unsure of the accuracy of what you here on a variety of political issues.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

West Virginia Mule

#34 Post by West Virginia Mule » 17 May 2010 08:30

Edain wrote:millions of your fellow citizens are basically labour slaves
I don't even know what that means. Does that mean we have to work to make money, earn a living, provide for ourselves? Because that's not really the case. Since only half of America pays ALL the federal income tax for the whole country, we provide ample opportunity for the non-working types to collect various government benefits, to munch on food stamps, to shit out an endless procession of welfare-sucking offspring and to sit on their porch all day smoking crack. And EVERY hospital emergency room will provide free care to ANYONE that comes through the door.

Hell, all ObamaCare does is force these people to purchase health insurance, whereas now they get their money for nothin' and their chicks for free. Sorry about the 80s music reference.

I make around $70K a year. I know for a fact that there are welfare crack families in a nearby town called Wellsville, Ohio, getting more than that from the government per year. And they're getting it from people like me. I paid $12K in federal income tax last year...so they can can shit out two more crack babies every year. Don't fucking talk to ME about sacrificing. I sacrifice plenty.
you're bitching around some reform
It's not a reform. It's a takeover.
it costs you some millions?
Oh, just "some millions"...no big thang. Have you any idea what the actual cost estimate is now for ObamaCare? Well, like Pelosi said, we gotta pass the bill to see what's in it. And we gotta pass it before we really know what it's gonna cost. Fuck it, ya know? It's just "some trillions" more debt to help the government destroy the private healthcare system.
KILROY WAS HERE

Joost

#35 Post by Joost » 17 May 2010 11:01

West Virginia Mule wrote:I make around $70K a year. I know for a fact that there are welfare crack families in a nearby town called Wellsville, Ohio, getting more than that from the government per year.
Sounds ridiculous to me, but if this is true, then the US is already more socialist than the Netherlands and most countries in Europe. (Welfare for a single person here stands at 50% of the minimum wage, for a family with children this will be 100% of the minimum wage in total, which stands at 15k euros per year.)
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Edain

#36 Post by Edain » 17 May 2010 11:56

Agree with Joost - about the same goes for Austria.
I don't even know what that means. Does that mean we have to work to make money, earn a living, provide for ourselves? Because that's not really the case. Since only half of America pays ALL the federal income tax for the whole country, we provide ample opportunity for the non-working types to collect various government benefits, to munch on food stamps, to shit out an endless procession of welfare-sucking offspring and to sit on their porch all day smoking crack. And EVERY hospital emergency room will provide free care to ANYONE that comes through the door.

Hell, all ObamaCare does is force these people to purchase health insurance, whereas now they get their money for nothin' and their chicks for free. Sorry about the 80s music reference.

I make around $70K a year. I know for a fact that there are welfare crack families in a nearby town called Wellsville, Ohio, getting more than that from the government per year. And they're getting it from people like me. I paid $12K in federal income tax last year...so they can can shit out two more crack babies every year. Don't fucking talk to ME about sacrificing. I sacrifice plenty.
No, that doesn't mean that you have to work for your money. That means that you have to have perhaps even more than one job doing shitty jobs that no one wants to do and still earning hardly enough money to make a living. That means being afraid of losing your job constantly because there are tens of thousands who are craving for for that one job, no matter how bad the conditions of employment or the wage is. And no, they basically can do nothing against it, there's no American Dream. Not everyone can make it. So if everyone just wanted it badly enough, everyone could be an Equity Fonds Manager? Wow, I'd love to see that! And who'd clean your car then, the public toilets, who'd serve you a Big Mac?

As far as I know you have some 10 % unemployment rate over there (about the same as we've got here) and trust me, it won't decline as industrial automation still rises. In some ten years we'll probably have 15-20 %, as supermarket cashiers, farmworkers etc. won't be needed anymore. What do you want to tell the lower class then? Work harder? When the jobs just aren't there anymore?

But I know, it's easy to speak of sacrificing when you have good fortune. C'mon, in you country there are caravans of doctors taking care of thousands who don't earn enough to get a medical treatment - you'd expect that in Africa, not in the States!

Btw: You pay $12k income tax a year? Oh, you poor, poor man. Someone in your income group here in Austria pays about 40-45 % of is income in taxes and insurances (including unemployment insurance, social insurance, income tax). And you know what? It's fine for everyone (some want it to be slightly lower, that'd be alright). Why? Because it assures we don't need to lock ourselves in in our suburbia-fortresses, we do have real freedom of saying "You're kidding me? I'm working for you 50 hours and a week and that's my wage? Fuck off!" and we have less budget deficit than the States have. (no, not everything is perfect here, we do spend too much money on administration e.g., but that's a minor problem)
Oh, just "some millions"...no big thang. Have you any idea what the actual cost estimate is now for ObamaCare? Well, like Pelosi said, we gotta pass the bill to see what's in it. And we gotta pass it before we really know what it's gonna cost. Fuck it, ya know? It's just "some trillions" more debt to help the government destroy the private healthcare system.
The private healthcare system doesn't work. A system that should provide people with healthcare and at the same time terminates the contract when the people are sick (or more likely to become sick) doesn't work. Your perspective is weird: You complain about poor Americans being helped but you don't complain about much more trillions being spent on completely useless and worthless wars. Or 20 intelligences. Or tax reliefs for companies who already make billions every year.
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Led Guardian

#37 Post by Led Guardian » 19 May 2010 05:34

West Virginia Mule wrote:I make around $70K a year. I know for a fact that there are welfare crack families in a nearby town called Wellsville, Ohio, getting more than that from the government per year.
I don't know how the laws work exactly, but that "fact" smells like the kitchen of a bad seafood restaurant. I find myself doubting that's something you "know." If you could provide me with a reliable source backing your claim, I will be far more inclined to accept it, and might even work up some outrage.

Desert_Storm

Re: Re:

#38 Post by Desert_Storm » 19 May 2010 12:25

Led Guardian wrote: 3) We certainly do want to pay them. They're cheap labor. Corporations hire them to work for below minimum wage, citizens hire them for general labor. If they didn't want to pay them, they wouldn't. See above how we won't be paying for them.
Yep, you can put it either this or that way