Trailer Park Bards?

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Hansi Smurf

Trailer Park Bards?

#1 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Sep 2009 22:11

Any Trailer Park Bards fans out their?

Never heard of the Trailer Park Bards? It's a Canadian TV show that ran for 7 seasons on the Canadian Showcase Network and is now on 4 times a day in seemingly endless repeats.

Set in a fictional rural Trailer Park in Nova Scotia called Sunnyvale, it revolves around a threesome of gun-wielding, dope-growing armed robbers and their semi-comedic criminal escapades.

Yeah, if you smoke weed, drink, like to laugh or get angry, you'll be mentally addicted in no-time, despite the low-budget.

Season 7 had a decent budget, as did the first rate "Trailer Park Boys: the Movie".
This fall, the Boys return in their second full-length feature-film, "Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day" and from my emotional response to the commercials I've seen, it's gonna be awesome!

Featured celebrity guests you may have heard of include Alex Liefson from the Canadian prog-rock band "Rush" (Season 3 and TBP the Movie), and Sebastian Bach, ex-"Skid Row" (Season 7).

For my own contributions to the show I'm drawing a poster of the three leads and myself in psychedelic-visionary portrature, Ricky = Peace, Julian = Love, Bubbles = Happiness, Hansi Smurf = Iron Maiden's Eddie. The logo is "Sunnyvale Cryme Family", and I'm "the Fourth Man In". Peace, Love, Happiness - Eddie. Fourth Man In, Sunnyvale Cryme Family, ah! To bad Trailer Park Bards Productions'll never get to see it! They don't accept CDN welfare submissions, and I'm the best artist in Canada with ease! Ah well, it'll still look better on my wall as a little piece of self-aggrandizement, rather than on Julian's trailer's wall, a testimnoy to all the dope I've bought off him since 1993!

I've watched every episode at least 20 times! Fun stuff!

Hansi Smurf

What!?! No Trailer Park Bards but Me?!?!

#2 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Sep 2009 22:21

Inside my brain, there are real tears and blubbering! I'm really disapointed now!
I'm all alone here, no matter how many other writers there are! I'm gonna quit writing here, I'm just not wanted! ANYWHERE! (Boo hoo hoo!) :cry:

Hansi Smurf

Gee, I wish I wuz a rich man with a polygamous harem...

#3 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 Sep 2009 00:23

Last night I dreamed the Trailer Park Boys, Ricky, Julian, Bubbles and their rapper pal J-Roc and I were still living in our parents houses in Transcona, Winnipeg, and we were using my old room as a base to stash large quantities of marijuana! Hell yeah!

F*ck I hate the price of weed! The police taught us in school that it was their fault too!
Something about danger pay for the illegal business man, a gratutity for the risk of crime and punishment!

I still can't understand anybody! Hell's Angels, pro-pot advocates, none of 'em go to court and win, despite the fact that I'll physically attack anyone who denies 'em openly their right to self-governance! They must be fools or something?

John Paul Trembley (Julian) just said to me in the Third Eye that we all dream with every night that I was still just a superior being to him. Fuck, it's lonely at the top!

Sex, drugs and rock n' roll!

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: Trailer Park Bards?

#4 Post by Metal Fan » 27 Sep 2009 05:21

:shock: :roll:
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Mackasfour

#5 Post by Mackasfour » 27 Sep 2009 09:54

Why didn't you leave him to talk on his own....
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Hansi Smurf

Giving Thanks for the Community of Equals!

#6 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Sep 2009 21:06

I can't wait to see "Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day" at the Towne Cinema 8 on Tuesday Evening! $4.00 CDN. What a great deal!

Too bad I won't have a date like the commercial says to have! I got dumped over a decade ago, and I don't have the heart to play coy; it's illegal in Canada to open conversations with Penthouse Letters Hottalk, so I have been temporarily eugenisized 'til personal computer space allows me to have what for me is traditional moral intercourse.

Hearts, flowers, soulmates, one's and only's, together foreverer's? Bah! Mostly I'm looking for a large, strong, race-similar now, for to forge a grim and embittered Imperial Family out to clean Canada of it's population of mean-spirited eugenicists!

Did you know that biblically, from the time Israel entered into Egypt, to the time of the Exodus, 3 generations only, the Israelites went from 70 people to over a million? That's the kind of birthrate anyone could expect to overrun Canada with!

It's back to Geekatron for now!
Geek, geek, geek, all the way home!

Metal Fan

#7 Post by Metal Fan » 01 Oct 2009 06:16

Mackasfour wrote:Why didn't you leave him to talk on his own....
What do you mean?
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Mackasfour

#8 Post by Mackasfour » 01 Oct 2009 08:49

He had no replies, and was reposting to himself... should've left it that way :P
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Metal Fan

#9 Post by Metal Fan » 01 Oct 2009 22:14

So, I don't care.

Hansi Smurf

Countdown to Liquor Day

#10 Post by Hansi Smurf » 23 Oct 2009 21:08

Well, Bubbles, you and your cats are Vermin. I'm putting you in a Mental Institution until you agree!

Randy, you will be hated and reviled by your community-of-equals until you renounce homosexuality! Same with you Lahey! Both of you should be each others Best Men, not same-sex masturbators!

But at the same time, rethinking Lahey's marital troubles and my own advice to him at the time, makes me reconsider my own way of thinking! I'm not gonna suffer from my break-up and think of shot-gun weddings or honor-killings either! The next time my brain in proximity to a physical and attractive female says "you should start a family with her" I'm gonna follow thru and do it! Ricky should do the same thing and dump the prostitute Lucy, instead of fruitlessly following the values of suffering-for-love! Screw Lucy's lawyers Rick, you got nothing to be afraid of. You can prove that neither Lucy or Trinity are kind and peaceful family members, just vicious animals that everyones afraid of! You should never think of providing for either of 'em anyway, they are both on welfare after all, and should fend for themselves, just like their actions and attitudes deserve!

Speaking of Ricky, he did it again! He proved once more that police are useless dough-boys, not fellow Creationists. Lacking inner-being the way the police do sure is hilarious! I'm pretty sure the End Times Church is gonna slay the police and their associates in their bed's at night just as soon as they're ready. Hey! We're all sensitive Trailer Park Bards and Fellows, and we wouldn't shed even a single tear for any of 'em, so what does that tell yah?

Yeah, Julian, Ricky and Lahey are fellow Creationists in communion with nature, and they can live in town, city, country as distinct societies without account for their actions and entitlements forever as far as I'm concerned! They deserve the Digger Economy, Self-Rule and as many babies as stars in the sky forever!

Sure wanna smoke that red-brown predominant you grow Ricky! It's seemingly impossible to buy in Central Park, and that golden-glow, intra-muscular mall-weed+ sure is a pleasure!

Peace to Metalocalypse and Frisky Dingo!

Hansi Smurf

Big Mike's Trailer Park Dogs!

#11 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 Oct 2010 23:00

Wherever you are, in the world today, yah just gotta buy a can of high-quality pork-free maple beans, a 500 gram pepperoni sausage, and eight bakery-fresh hot dog buns!

Cut the pepperoni inta 8 weiner size strips, slow-fry 'em up on their three sided nature, til Golden Brown, drop 'em inta them self-sliced buns, then slather a third of the can of them heated maple beans over top, and DAMN!

It's a Trailer Park Boys meets the Food Network's, Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives - Triple D, Dee-lite!

Yum!

Say Ricky? Why hasn't your program reached the Mental Age of Consent, and recognized the inferority of the women? Why ain't Sunnyvale Gently Raping (trad husbanding) and Possessing? Alpha Penguin, spamel (thanks for the "happy ending" wish, big fella! :roll: ), Le Bard? They is all just geek's talking either inexperienced-garbage talk, or biologically inferior-in-nature talk, anyhow!

By Cromwell: they are all Dead! And I dare any of 'um to any kind of Full Disclosure, as to the Moral Values of they themselves, instead of 'em acting tuff on behalf of bended, male-kness and the dull, insipid and brutal conceits of both the male and female fellowships! Gawd, I'm glad to be a common-law Secularist!

"Fuck you and your point of view!"

:mrgreen:

Hansi Smurf

Pepperoni & Beans Revisited

#12 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Mar 2011 20:29

:idea:

We must add 3 table spoons of sugar to our 1 can of beans, and, we must cook our beans thru only only once, or they are yucky: so only cook as much of the beans as is necessary fer the amount o' pepperoni dogs that yer eating!

4 out of MAX on the stove top fer our pepperoni dogs did it! The slower I cooked the pepperoni, the more tough and dried out the sausage became! Heat Level 4 in a pan soaked with vegetable oil cooks real fast! The pepperoni is best served fully browned on all three sides of our home-cut pepperoni wiener, or, yet another "yucky", a cold, unheated wiener, will be served!

And lastly, it seems the amount of pepper in our pepperoni is sometimes "just right", but mostly, too little! AND, if the pepperoni at the store is being sold REAL CHEAP? Just remember, it's probably so spicy as to be completely inedible: meal ruining!

Ah, Pepperoni & Beans! Just what any Trailer Park Bard so dearly longs for to munch down upon, in the very face of I AM and all of His Israelites!

(...and for the sake of spamel, let's all hope that to a point (I'm beardless), that the Taliban beats the West, huh? Male Dominators are Good, the West is an Evil Eugenicist! Inside my Voice, the Women are all inwardly happy for to be emancipated (freely taken and fought over for by a physically/emotionally/intellectually suitable age group husbands), inferior (they are called wifes and damsels after all), beautiful (captivating! I like watching y wife more thanI like watching TV or movies!), wonderful (Freedom, Power, Orgasms, Fertility, Imperial Colonization: Women sure make life sweet!)! Male Dominators are Good Husbands! All Else Fails! Stop providing for Welfare Recieving Lucy in Modern Canada Ricky! Stop making him provide for yah, Lucy! Instead, all of you must become well-thought of Creationist Individuals, and all above the Mental Age of 21, or it's blood-line degeneration time inside males & females-only prison camps, you punks! People lacking monotheistically existing psychic-sexual, eyes, limbs, gonands, feeling and inner urges? Fuck 'em! They are less than Me!)

Baby_Kürsch

#13 Post by Baby_Kürsch » 18 Mar 2011 01:52

Trailer Park Boys is a great show!! The movies are good as well!
wade-newb wrote:It was just me, Blind Guardian, and a whole lotta awkward D:

Hansi Smurf

Trailer Park Boys In Texas!

#14 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 May 2011 19:28

oops! Sorry!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 16 May 2011 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

Trailer Park Boys In Texas!

#15 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 May 2011 19:28

Yeah, Trailer Park Boys is a Great Show! Good to see Texas and Nova Scotia on the same map, goddammit!

"Be careful who you fall in love with" - Jim Lahey: But I really fell in love with it, anyway!

Funnily enuff, I fell in love with it at the U of W, right upon the free TV's that are still today attached to all of the various elliptical trainers and stationary bikes! (and with headphone jacks too!)

I immediately stopped paying for the gym and went out and bought myself, at great personal expense, a TV/DVD all-in-one, and, the complete TPB saga on DVD: I hadn't really watched TV since July 4th 1998: no, hardly at all!

You can just imagine my suprise and sadness for to discover that Season 7 was the last Season, and just as I had finally picked up on the Boys and their very Sub-Welfare, Sub-Elementary Law speaking consciousnesses! (I mean, the Boys keep telling everyone that they want work and school, while having no such ambitions! Elementary Law insists that work and school are the options: that welfare is the State's Primary Goal! Unfortunately, that fact is often ignored by the fans, and especially the by the Welfare Officers themselves, whom continually harass the Non-Disability Welfare Reciever, into having to apply themselves to work: despite every Legislative Assembly hall on Earth having already passed "Right Not To Work", AND "Right To Work" laws, both!

I will once again re-iterate what the United States Armed Services are saying to you, thru their Science Priest, R. Buckminster Fuller: "There are only 3 days of work per year, per fit healthy male on Earth today, in a normal, no-frills, distribution of labor economy!"

Fuller was saying that in 1945! Things have improved a lot since then! There's a helluva lot more diesel shovels, air-compressor/nail-guns, and what-not! Lot's more assembly-line pre-fab, too!

I highly recommend "the R. Buckminster Fuller Reader", and the rest of the Fuller catalogue, available today at the University of Winnipeg Library! Where else can you learn that 1+1 = 4? Or that the Universe is in fact, a form of advanced man-made, man-serving technology???

And as for Bucky's under-appreciated poem upon Industrialization and Cosmic Stature Advancement? Far Out, Man! I wish I hadda written that one: big time!

Closing, I say, "Julian, Ricky, Bubbles? Stop smoking weed, and start cultivating Cannabis Sativa, REAL Marijuana, replete with the traditonal Real Marijuana's Medical Effects: Bring Back The Body Stone!!!"

"Gee Whiz! I haven't had quicksand moving thru my body for over 18 years of being addicted to the fucking stuff! All that cash, and I never even smoke what I'm actually addicted to! Mall Weed = Methadone Weed, goddamnit! Who the fuck is growing that shit, the Cops??? And if it is being grown by outlaws, WHY??? Don't they want the new youth to become addicted, too?"

"Lahey? Randy? Quit Being Gay! There's an Ancient & Fully Proofed Christian Eugenics Program in Nova Scotia! Take a wife like the ole' farmer in the dell, and quit it man! Just quit it!"
I intuit that the above was what Lahey and Julian's long, silent stand-off at the end of Trailer Park Boys the Movie Part 2 was trying to say: that and an attempt to further the Establishment of a Visible Telepathic/Empathic Communion in America!

I'm gonna hafta read "the Establishment of a Visible Communion" by 18th century American Writer/Theologan, Jonathan Edwards! With books called "In Defense of Original Sin", or, "the Sinner In The Hands of An Angry God", how can he be wrong?

Trailer Park Boys: I thought it shoulda gone over ta CBC and become a more humor-based, Canadian-style, "Coronation Street", a British Soap Opera what's been on Canadian TV for over 50 years! Oh Well, Never Mind!

Yeah, I paid the entire $12 000 principal on a $20 000 dollar car loan. I paid $6000 of the interest. TD Disability Insurance paid $1000, and now some dimwit is trying for to collect $900 from me there in London Ontario, and well after the seven year limit of loan collections inside Canadian Business Law 101! TD Insurance won't pay up what they contracted with me for to pay, the collection agency bought the loan offa TD fer mere PENNIES for every dollar, AND, some old English ding-bat keeps making my left ankle sore! Fuck 'em all! They are the criminals, not me! I deserve all of the $6000 dollars of interest back, plus millions more for physical/emotional abuse! Usuary is illegal, and if you won't say so, I'll put a poinarde in the back of your skull, and in very deep disguise, you fucking psychotic, idiot!

(Judah the Tazer Gunner and all of the Winnipeg Police Service, Minus Big Natalie, are all Pieces of Shit to Kill, pass it on! And they'll all admit it under grilling & surveillance too: fucking kamikazees!)

Toki Wartooth? I shall never write "for to", not ever again! "To" is just as proper and clean of consciousness as "for to"! I dunno how you ever managed to gain such psychic power over me, with your 1st episode "for to" dump: but IT IS over! Finished!

Fuck You!

Community Services Constable Natalie Atkinson? Aietcheson? of the Winnipeg Police Service? Fuck Is She Ever Hot, Man! As big & muscular as ole' wwe'r Nicole Bass, but much more white of race! Wow! A real knock out! A Living & Perfect 10! Superior in every way to Munroe, Welch, Jameson! When you see those huge front deltoids bulging out from under that uniform, you say to yourself: "Gee, I wonder if she's on Bret Hart's old cocktails???"

"Outta Sight & Outta Time, But Never, Ever, Far From Ya'll, Nor Outta Mind!"

Peace On Earth, & A Very Merry Solipsism To All! (Minus Mating! I mean, can you imagine if by Law, that inside the Mind's Eye, that Men saw only Women, and Women only Men! Right On! (Then again, Devastating Donald & the Killers Tag-Team, Are Awesome!))

Outta Time At Da Biblioteque!

Hansi Smurf

Trailer Park Cuisine & Trailer Park Ethnic Cleansing

#16 Post by Hansi Smurf » 17 May 2011 20:08

:?

Freaks, man?

I been making sweet & sour sauce, most of my life!

2 cups of sugar
1 cup of water
1 1/2 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1/4 cup of ketchup
1-3 tables spoons of ground ginger, depending upon quality
brought to a boil and thickened by the usual corn starch in cold water method!

But I have seen a new method, that I thought I might share with yah!

Replacing the sugar with either cherry or lemonade crystals!

Wow! Knockout sour cherry sauce, just like is sold right next to the plum sauce at the store, but for very much less moolah! Wow! Sour lemon sauce, just like at the Mall Chinese Food Outlet! Giada DeLaurentis never taught yah that, huh?

Personally, I recommend the end of caging the youth at McDonalds, the Olive Garden, Cruise Ships & Hotels, and very highly recommend hamburger, whole turkeys and chickens, pork loins, brown flour and rice, yeast, baking powder & soda, icing sugar, oils and margarines and butters, skim milk powder, and all the rest of the grocery store staples: every person on Earth hates working at that Greek place that Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles, and all the rest of Sunnyvale take for granted, and a hefty 200 lber is still gonna pay less that $5.00 a day, even when working out for an hour or two, and drinking a two litre of diet pop to go along with all! Julian should shop for himself in a day or two, and never bother again for to ever step outside of his trailer til next month, man!

Furby Motors? Olive Garden Canada? Card & Video Guys? Public School? Inner-Tec Security Servics? Salibury House? I control my own body and it's ways, just like any other Human Being! I officially erase you and the experience of you from my memory, so that if I do remember you, it's your antagonist fault, and you will be Capitally Punished from now on! My Mind's Eye is for the percieving and coveting of my mate, family, and age-group body: not for older-than-faggots lacking decency and morality, just such as all whom have been mentioned above!

Yeah, 1968 - 1978: my very own peer/age group, and not one other portion of Mass shall ever do!

Professor Brooks stated plainly that my own age group would reject the Pretend Authority of the Baby-Boomers, and detest too, the wicked youth: and not because of some fucked up bio-feedback based, zero-moral reasoning, robot fuck-up neither! No, the 1968-1978 body are all a throwback towards the turn of the twentieth-century's Moral Patriarchy, and a 10-12 children style family group of Dominating Benevolent Males, and Subsurvient Benevolent Females! (Ricky? Lucy DeCoutere is a Retard on TV: she does not critically review her very own character as a self-anaylizing Moral Fundamentalist! Yer daughter is wicked too! Kill 'em both!)

Considering that the youth such as penguin and the police seem for to be completely devoid of indigineous linguistic/emotional capabilities AND self-motive drives, ie, THEY ARE medical psycho-paths, fully devoid of human gonads, I see a vast Ethnic-Cleansing of 'em all: and not by further moral examinations at heart, but no, via the sensory-organ called by Webster's Public Education: the Intuition!

And Good Riddance to 'em all, say I! There will never be a Science Fiction Utopia upon the Earth, without massive Ethnic-Cleansing programs intiated in North America!

I was not made to suffer: I was made for to possess a Science Fiction Utopia, where Men are Men, Women are Women, and where sex is for free, and for to be taken for granted, and taken by either man, or woman's desire! "NO", is not allowed, and it will be Capitally Punished, just such as in the days of Cromwell's Universally Popular England!

Dykes? Fags? Adults? Never heard of 'em!

:?

Hansi Smurf

More Trailer Park Bards Grub Ideas!

#17 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 May 2011 19:00

THANKSGHETTI!

Guy Fieri's gonna have this on Special at Johnny Garlic's next Thanksgiving, and maybe everyday, too!

It's just Pasta, Turkey, Gravy & Cranberry Sauce, Corn, and Your Very Own Traditional Stuffing Seasonings! YUM! And, if you are a Vegetable Nut, add any other Veggies that you might wish! Me? I like it Sweet, so I'm gonna leave it as aadvertised, and hate most Veggie Additives as a result! (Just take some Centrum's or some killing Kirkland's, You Vitamin Seeking Bastards!)

Too, I'm gonna use Fettucini Noodles, but I'm still gonna call it Thanksghetti viz the Catchy Hook Sound, Man! Franco-America? They should use their TV Famous "Uh Oh Spaghetti-O's", and can the stuff! A North American Classic!

Trailer Park Bard Master-Brain Mike Clattenburg? I've been thinking! Julian, Ricky & Bubbles should lead a massive Nova Scotia-wide Ethnic-Cleansing, destroying all Nova Scotia-based Arms still hostile to they, and their People, and their way of life (their people now including Cyrus, Dennis, Terry, Lahey & Randy), and then issue their Constitution out towards all the Globe, via Nova Scotia CBC!

The United National Pigs, including PM Harper and President Obama will surround Nova Scotia, and the Trailer Park Bards, and the Bards and their People will be killed in a Final Battle Verus The Evil Of The World! (Hey! Rowan Atkinson's giving me a Biofeedback Headache! Would someone please ICE that killer, now?!?)

How do you know that Harper and Obama are Evil? They are Fighting and Dying and Killing cuz a Very Close Friend of Ours is growing Opium Poppies! Yeah!

Killing and Being Killed over someone growing Opium Poppies! Opium Poppies! One of Life's Great Pleasures!

How very different Obama & Harper and The Soldiery are, than the very Traditional Signs of Rememberance Day, Veternan's Day, Memorial Day, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Hannukah, Qwanzah, Ramadan & Creator's Thanksgiving, that they all reputedly Celebrate together! Goddamed Killering Faggots! (We are trying real hard to say only Kill, or Killer, or Killing, or Killering, rather than Fuck, Fucker, Fucking, or Fuckering, here in Central Park, Gentle Readers! The "F" Word is a pleasure like Opium after all!)

The Elect? Mars, Mivera, and Jesus Christ?

Naw! It's gotta be Mike Baker, Technological Freedom, and Edgar Rice Burroughs! Now there's some God-Blessed Fucking Fucked Up Fucking Divine Providers For Yah, Right There, Huh?

One Last Message to all of you North Westerners of these United States, and Elsewhere! Our
North Western Flag is Complete! A Black Standard: Old Glory up in the Top Left Corner, and
just like a Contemporary Canadian Provincial Flag, a Square-Topped, Oval/Triangular-
Bottomed Shield, down in the bottom right corner, and filled at the top 1/4 with the
Contemporary Canadian Flag, and beneath Maple Leaf, the Mexican Eagle, placed in front of a visible Mexican Tricolor! (And I think that the shield just might have small indentations between the square top and triangular oval!) Great idea, that Black Standard, President Obama! (And did yah ever notice that unlike Cops, Judges, Security Guards, Soldiers, and Entertainers, that at least the Elected Officials, aren't Emotionally Poisonous??? (Too, neither are Olbrich and the Boys, really!))

(Yeah, I sure wish some Thuggee, Phansigar, Dacoit or Hash-Eater, or another, would put a knife in the back of Henry Rollins neck! Yet another "I was here firster!" and over a traditonal Black Flag, and creating pain-causing biofeedback! Kill It! Henry Rollins DOES live aboard Spaceship Earth, and It isn't living by the Pleasure of the Flesh, at all! Fragging Little Killer It! Yeah, I ended Grace & Forgiveness For ya'll Feb.2003 - You can't be a Rose Colored Visionary of Tolerance For Medical Psycho-Paths Forever, After All, Jesus! Yes, It Was "Universal Mental Hygiene" Versus "You and Your Family": "Universal Mental Hygiene" Won, Just Like it Already Did During the Revolution of the Summer of Love, 1967! To Andre Olbrich - Our First FlowerChild, and Eldest Amongst Our Kind!)

Hansi Smurf

Trailer Park Milk Drinking!

#18 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 May 2011 19:29

3/4's of a Glass of Diet Orange Soda
Stir To Remove Excess Bubbles
Fill Rest of Glass With Canadian Yellow Brand Reconstituted Powdered Skim Milk Til' Orange White
Drink Quickly To Avoid Yucky Seperations

YUM! Orange Creamsicle!

And during a Day Off? With nothing but this Delicious Drink? I discovered that this Drink, peculiarily, removes the Uric Acid from the Piss-System, and places it into the Solid Waste, and Gifting the Drinker with, at first, alarmingly clear piss! The next day, off of the stuff: Yellow Piss returned! (I just wouldn't believe the Brain Word upon first clear piss! Thought I must be sick! Next day: Nope! Brain Word's above explanation was right this time! Thank Kill!)

The Indians & Squaws keep telling me that I contracted Hep C from eating poison they placed in garbage chocolate on the ground! I already passed a Hep C/HIV test over just such previous psyche-based threats, and must place my recent gut-pains onto the "brown flour has sand in it" pile! Brown Flour! Not recommended! "Yuck! What's all this sand coming outta my ass for! It stings uncomfortably after just a few movements! Man, my parents always told me not to eat brown flour, now I know why!"

T3hOverlord

#19 Post by T3hOverlord » 25 May 2011 23:16

You people make me sick when there is only two of you that have heard of Trailer Park Boys. +100000 for Hansi Smurf

Hansi Smurf

"Be Careful Of Who You Fall In Love With" - Jim Lahey

#20 Post by Hansi Smurf » 11 Jun 2011 19:59

Yeah, Trailer Park Supervisor Lahey, I can't help but to agree!

I mean, I just broke up the greatest potential tag-team in all of Professional Wrestling, cuz I WILL NOT ASSOCIATE WITH WORKERS, SCHOOLERS, NOR PUNISHERS! (Probable-partner Devastating's an Idiot Tax-Collector - who'll say no to drugs, but Elementary School Globally teaches us all that taxation is illegal too, but he'll say yes to taxes, despite the facts that zero physical relevance can be demonstrated upon the behalf of tax, while drugs are a real pleasure! Duh!)

Yeah, and I'm breaking up with my entire family too! Zero Accomplice In Moral Values = Zero Family, y'know?

My whole attitude, my whole life: "either vote to destroy taxation, government, cash-register operators, semi-literates and illiterates, fortunes, servants, followers, armed service persons, gangs, male sects, polyandry, fags, dykes, religon, nationalism, borders and guards, locked doors, criminals, senile persons, the retarded, the congentially obese, the weak of mind and/or body, morons, idiots, lesser-than-6' tall males, pascal-positivists, librarians, security guards, happy workers, personal fortune holders, big capitalists, communists, libertarians, anti-drugs rhetorictitians, conceited entertainers, conceited ethnicities, conceited "rich people", jeezuz, the list can go on pretty long, but as you can see, I'm saying to you all, either be a Nationalist Democrat and raise your vote for to institutionalize officially being all GROOVY FLOWERCHILDS ON WELFARE IN A POST-INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WORLD, or be competed against with kitchen knives: dullards!

I mean, you Trailer Park Geeks didn't even medically describe sex-drive, drugs experience, welfare, body-building, nor any other RELEVANT SCIENCE FOR NEW YOUTH POT-HEADS, at all!

And with Ricky growing mall-weed, instead of cannabis sativa? Well, nobody new's ever gonna get addicted to tha' Weed, unless it causes them for to physically synthesize the feelings of literally melting thru the floor, now are they?

So, Lahey, I'm taking your advice up their in subject-ville, due to my own reflection upon it, and I'm quitting ALL writing and drawing, cuz I do Rationally Hate viz Good Versus Evil Rationality, and while being a Golden Ruled Body, every potential fan, or customer, that could ever possibly be witnessed aboard our very man-made and long completed Spaceship, the Earth!

Lady's Choice? Dead. (Not good, as opposed to evil - very, very violent.)
Equality of Males? Dead. (A fit, trim, well-read, heavyily-reckoned, WWE Superstar, the Big Show IS NOT EQUAL TO YOU. He would be, SUPERIOR. The larger the cranium, the more tech what can be packed inside. The bigger the animal, the longer it can fight/fuck/work! I mean, the Big Show can eat himself right down to a 6'er, and still be tougher than most of you!)

And both above topics dead via rational psychological/zoological examination, too! Females are vague and insincere vegetables animated by male psychopath, whom should have all been classified by the Big Smart Males as indiscrimate, moneyless, sex-chattle, long ago!

Too, most at-large-in-civilization, so-called males ARE ugly, or small, or retarded, or congentially "putting food on the table" in some dark dimension that cannot be empathized with, by me at least! I mean, I can easily produce up to 3-4 healthy orgasms a day! I sincerely believe that the rest of you don't even have a legitimate biological sex-drive, only sociopath (ie; mimetic desirists, having drive not indigineous biologically, without a protagonist for to copy)!

And the worst part of it all, is that I cannot accomplice sociopaths such as soldiers, or police! Under brain-language surveillance, they all ejaculate zero stable moral reality, and might as well be seen as, not bi, nor tri-polar, but insensate robots without souls or flesh - but boy, do they ever love to kill insensately upon my command! Both the cops and the Big Show just love to accomplice "kill all the women": but accomplice emancipation and free love? They will not! Evil they are, and evil must be ethnically-cleansed!

Yes! The Ultimate Ethnicity For To Clean! Evil! Not jews, nor germans, nor nazis! No! Evil! Evil is as Evil reckons! Handsome is not as handsome does - handsome is an individual's racial beauty and the individual's level of cognitive-awareness, and physical abilty score, too!

Alpha Penguin? Retard. melkor 90? Retard. spamel? Retard. Hansi Kursch? Retard. Lemmy? Retard. Steve Harris? Retard. Joost? Retard. Dad? Retard. Devastating? Retard. Sara? Retard. Aussie Bard? Retard. Sleeping Dragon? Retard. Grizje? Retard. Boobatitus SHJ? Retard. Olive Garden Lagimodiere Staff 1994-1998? Retards. Ted Main? Retard. Gary Doer? Retard. Obama? Retard. Bush? Retard. Clinton? Retard. Reagan? Retard. George Washington? Retard. George Lucas? C+ Comprende: Retard!

And if yer not on the list, well you made it anyway. Minus One.

Allah Must Die! Minus One.

Yer enemy,

Minus One

Hansi Smurf

Critical Thinking Overturn

#21 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 Jun 2011 17:53

Me? Brutal Baker? Break up with Devastating Donald?

Naw! The Killers Tag-Team MUST exist in Probability! It's much to FUN a vehicle for my OWN Post-Revolutionary Values for to ever possibly destroy!

Besides - I'd much rather kick Triple H and John Cena's teeth in than Devastating's, any day of the week!

What about it McMahon? Killers wants Cena/Helmsley at Summerslam!

And what're they gonna do, when DIVINE PROVIDENCE RUNS WILD ON THEM???

And as for Sunnyvale's masked mayhem merchant, the one and the only, the Green Bastard?

I'm gonna utilize bad 'ole Mike Smith's constant "ladies of the evening" biofeedback pain, fer ta tear his feeble brain, RIGHT OUTTA HIS EYE SOCKETS!

That miserable prick!

Hansi Smurf

Feeling Sorry!!!

#22 Post by Hansi Smurf » 14 Jun 2011 20:59

:cry:

I feel bad for calling out all ya'll that 2nd post up!

"Retards" just can't change their own diapers, or even make me really aware of them, after all!

It's just that I would have expected Total National Socialization, ie Total Money Equality, several decades back already, and so I get just a little bit steamed at all the Earth, sometimes!

I hope ya'll can forgive me!

And I hope too, that all of my wrong-thinking catcalls just might make ya'll just a little bit more emotional and critical too! I mean yer all very far from hitting me after all - gives ya more room ta think fer yerselves, if ya'll really ever actually DO think, that is! Maybe, just maybe, there'll be some changes a-coming over all the Earth, if my insults do happen for to awaken all you Giants up, huh? Maybe Gender Equality really will occur! Maybe a Male's eyesight and instincts really will begin starting up families on Welfare! Maybe females will just all stop a-scolding, a-harloting and a-witching, insteada having ta be degenerated and replaced by Brand New Females with Male Brains and Male Sex-Drives, and Male Sympathies, huh?

Boy oh boy! Last night I dreamed of a huge cage match w/Triple H - BIG DEAL!

I also dreamed a rather friendly dream with my own age-same, town-same/school system different, third cousin, the extremely attractive, Amanda too, replete w/ my traditional tag-team partner, Devastating Donald onboard - not bad! (A tall, skinny, almost-curly long golden-brown haired, sun-tanned, long-necked, Mrs. Corey Everson/Natalie Portman type!)

But the best part of all, was the last dream! I dreamed of good, ole' Boo Boo SHJ! And it wasn't a fucked up dream where she's "now-you-see-her, now-you-don't", neither! Nope, she was sitting between my Mom and Dad right on their couch at home, and when I run around ole' 9 Argus Rd. searching for her, cuz I heard her pretty lil' voice somewhere, talking all around me? Well, when I finally found her, insteada her being just neutral, or running away like usual, well, she just ran right up towards little ole' me, just like she useta!

THANK GOD!

Hansi Smurf

I Been Happily Corrected By An Anatomy Encyclopedia!

#23 Post by Hansi Smurf » 17 Jun 2011 01:33

Whew!

I thought I was in trouble with me Liver!

Then I went to check for myself at the Library, and happily, all my life, where I thought me Liver was, was entirely wrong!

Having non-painful Intestinal Cramps at least makes sense ta me, thank God! I do tend ta be eating to many "dangerous" sharps, after all!

Man, that last time that I wuz eating nothing but POWER CAKES everyday, pancakes w/ soy protein (2/3's flour, 1/3 soy), 2 weeks ah that brown flour from Giant Tiger, and I had ta take a day off of wrestling ta fast from the cramps: and JEEZUZ! Who ever heard of their entire anal cavity being coated w/ fucking goddamned CEMENT! No wonder why Comic Book Writer Extraordinaire, Neil Gaiman, said in an old Sandman a DC's, that Men useta literally kill for White Flour during them old Middle European Days, huh?

I'm still eating the Pure Brown Flour, just a single non Power Cake Pancake a day fer a snack, steada the standard 60/40 mixture of the bakeries of the world, and I swear, it must be that Brown Flour in me shits that's giving me the, very minor disturbations! (Tho' of course, I've noticed that the Nerve Endings are putting the hurt on me rib bones sometimes, too! AND, that the Spiritual Dr. Grace M.D. has an Odd way of putting all of the sub-pain to rest, and citing it inside Ajna, as compeletly Psychological!)

Too, in and what I would cite as a much less than Odd way, heavy Pure Brown Flour creates a shit-texture, very similar to a Man's daily stubble, and with all of the EXTREME High Humidity that an Air-Conditioner Free 9th Storie Apartment has in Winnipeg these days, that greasy sweat coating that forms on yer skin, whenever yer away from yer average $20.00 Welfare Fan? Yer face literally feels just like a great, big, ungreasy Piece of Brown Flour Shit, from right outta yer ass every morning!

I just gotta quit eating Brown Flour, Man: that's all I'm saying!

(Power Cakes Is Still Good Workout Grub Tho'!)

Appendum To The Text: I know what yer thinking? Sand in yer shit? Howcum I don't taste it going in on the way down? No Idea! And I know what else yer thinking too: are you sure it wasn't just regular diahrrea, or something? Now I know to say that cuz I remember from childhood that the Runs can sometimes seem a bit sandy - but I guarantee you this: that that Old Kiddie "Sand" ain't HARD LIKE DIAMOND when ya rub it 'tween yer lil' fingers, Man! And I will question one more time for the fuck of it: howcum I didn't taste the sand on the way in??? And now I got an answer: I'd guess that it took at least two weeks of nothing but brown flour for it ta build up ta that kinda level of sand! I mean, one shit a sand flour after a day's fast, and then a complete change of diet, and BAM! no more sand, and no more cramps! Now, back on the Brown, and it bugs me, just a little! Not bad enuff ta spend the measly $7.00 on a 10 pound bag of White Flour mind you - I'm not crazy - I just gotta buy my Mags back! They's gonna go WAY up in 4 years and 6 months, thanks ta Yaweh, and I'm gonna sell them Mags and have me a HUGE Income Savings Account, instead of Welfare: and I figure that that'll be a helluva lot better than the Mass & Communion's anti-Welfare Faggotry, that's for sure!

kgeorge

#24 Post by kgeorge » 13 Feb 2012 11:44

I never heard of Park Bards but it sounds interesting. I will check if I can watch it online.
Hansi Smurf wrote:...
Hearts, flowers, soulmates, one's and only's, together foreverer's? Bah!
I have to admit that I do believe in this because it is so romantic. I totally believe that everyone has its soulmate out there. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I am already looking forward to it. I will look for flowers to order online and then send some bouquets to my friends and family and I hope they will love it but I am pretty sure they will.

Baby_Kürsch

#25 Post by Baby_Kürsch » 14 Feb 2012 03:02

You gotta lay off those 6 paper joints Ricky!
wade-newb wrote:It was just me, Blind Guardian, and a whole lotta awkward D:

Palantyre

#26 Post by Palantyre » 23 Feb 2012 21:00

kgeorge wrote:I never heard of Park Bards but it sounds interesting. I will check if I can watch it online.
Hansi Smurf wrote:...
Hearts, flowers, soulmates, one's and only's, together foreverer's? Bah!
I have to admit that I do believe in this because it is so romantic. I totally believe that everyone has its soulmate out there. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I am already looking forward to it. I will look for flowers to order online and then send some bouquets to my friends and family and I hope they will love it but I am pretty sure they will.
Because you seem to be new here, here's a bit of advice:
Ignore Hansi Smurf. He's pretty completely an irredeemably insane and keeps spewing complete inane bullshit, of which it's a total waste of time to try making any real sense.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.