RomeTrip

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Lord Mauros

RomeTrip

#1 Post by Lord Mauros » 24 Mar 2009 16:16

Hello m8s in 12 april until 18 i will be in italy(rome) so if anyone from italy willing to give some suggestions or advice he/she will be welcome!Thnx in advance :) :D
Noldor blood is on your hands!!!

Orodaran

#2 Post by Orodaran » 24 Mar 2009 20:33

The irony, I'm planning to go to Rome as well and it may be in those days, but I know nothing for certain yet...

Well, if you don't know that much about Rome, just open up its Wikipedia page and feast your eyes on it :wink: a week is more than enough to enjoy whatever you want to enjoy, be it the monuments and sightseeing or parks where chill out and have fun and smoke or drink or whatever vice you're after...
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Lord Mauros

#3 Post by Lord Mauros » 24 Mar 2009 22:21

Oro the irony isnt just that!Curu also will come to greece when bg will come to greece and i may meet him and now you in italy wow thats not coincindence its fate or whatever perhaps at the end of this year i'll meet two of the admins of this forum and see bg without waiting or setting anything thats IRONY :shock: he he well if u plan to be in rome these days i d like to meet u for a coffe or a beer to talk or just have fun :wink: :D cya soon...
oh and not to forget joost you're the only one left...(hehe) :D
Noldor blood is on your hands!!!

Orodaran

#4 Post by Orodaran » 24 Mar 2009 22:33

While in Rome, buy some of these: , , , , , , , , ,

:P

Anyway, don't count too much of me being in Rome on that days, but if that ever happens, I'll try to let you know :wink:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Kankra

#5 Post by Kankra » 26 Mar 2009 08:22

Try the ice cream!